It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News Channel beats MSNBC, CNN combined in October viewership

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That's why liberals hate Fox News and claim it's all fake and biased. First, they don't watch it to know, they just go off of what they're told. Second, it goes against their beliefs so it automatically becomes the devil.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
So Foxnews is THE main stream media?

No. Mainstream media is still ABC, NBC, and CBS.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

When a station reports 90% negativity on a president that's doing great things for this country, they're not reporting factual information. Just timely opinions. Fox has a 50/50 positive/negative coverage of Trump. The mainstream media spent 8 years covering up for Obama for fear of being called racist. People got sick of it and started to turn to a station that would be more balanced and unafraid.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Who watches TV news anymore?

Most people I know get their news from the internet.

I'd be more interested in the demographics of FOX viewers.

I think that would be far more telling.

That's why most, if not ALL, people you know are probably liberals.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

What do demographics have to do with it?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Dont you know blacks arent allowed to watch Fox news?

Its literally diverted from their devices.

So sick of Waipepo

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I am no fan of Fox News, but they're on TOP on facebook.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
That's great. Many people on here excuse FOX news from the same MSM critique that the leftist media get because leftist media is SOO much bigger.

Well, I guess that excuse is no longer valid.

So now let's be honest and stop giving Fox a free pass. They have lied and misled the public with more viewers than CNN.

What has Fox lied about?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's why liberals hate Fox News and claim it's all fake and biased. First, they don't watch it to know, they just go off of what they're told. Second, it goes against their beliefs so it automatically becomes the devil.

FOX was my station for many years.

I stopped watching it because of the sensationalism.

I can see why you like it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

LOLOL! I have a good friend in the same situation, elderly mother-in-law living with him and his wife, and he said everyday when he gets home, she's watching the 700 Club in the living room and won't let him change it hahahahaha..!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

a reply to: JDmOKI

O please. Fox isn't like CNN with Trump because trump is republican. Fox went crazy over Obama. Saying he wasn't born in America, was a secret Muslim, and tried to stir up race wars.

Fox is exhausting. Are you joking.. They are the exact other side of CNN. You people amaze me in your blind ignorance towards fox..

Lol, they mentioned that once, maybe twice about not being born in America. The only thing they said about being a secret muslim is when they were talking about Hillary's campaign saying it. The irony here is that the station you watch probably played the same recording several times and told you it was a different segment from the last.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

No. Conservative white people watch Fox news (i said it for you) mostly, followed by conservatives of various backgrounds.

CNN and MSNBC are horrid. But there is something others arent thinking about and thats liberals have at least 2 channels in CNN and MSNBC while conservatives are flock to one in FOX.

Its not a sign of anthing.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

So basically the airports are left?

The lobby where I work used to play CNN, but now it's MSNBC. The break room, where the people who work here actually hang out, always plays either Fox News or The Science Channel.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
ooooops
edit on 1-11-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

O please. Fox isn't like CNN with Trump because trump is republican. Fox went crazy over Obama. Saying he wasn't born in America, was a secret Muslim, and tried to stir up race wars.

Fox is exhausting. Are you joking.. They are the exact other side of CNN. You people amaze me in your blind ignorance towards fox..

So Barry Sotero changed his name to Barrak Hussein Obama because he wasn't muslim?

He never changed his name. He was born Barack Hussein Obama.

Where do people come up with this BS?
edit on 1-11-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So people who watched CNN and MSNBC figured out they were being morons by doing so, and stopped, but Fox News viewers haven't figured out that they are morons yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: LSU2018

Dont you know blacks arent allowed to watch Fox news?

Its literally diverted from their devices.

So sick of Waipepo

Right? It makes people like Don Lemon call them negros and ignorant.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: LSU2018

FOX was my station for many years.

I stopped watching it because of the sensationalism.

I can see why you like it.

Outside of Hannity, all the hosts there are quite fair and always provide proof of their claims. Not that I don't like Hannity, because I do like the guy, but I know I can't turn to him for unbiased news. He's the only one left from years ago anyways.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
a reply to: ElGoobero

No. Conservative white people watch Fox news (i said it for you) mostly, followed by conservatives of various backgrounds.

CNN and MSNBC are horrid. But there is something others arent thinking about and thats liberals have at least 2 channels in CNN and MSNBC while conservatives are flock to one in FOX.

Its not a sign of anthing.

Interesting. What do Conservative black people and Conservative Asian people and Conservative "brown" people watch?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

So Barry Sotero changed his name to Barrak Hussein Obama because he wasn't muslim?

He never changed his name. He was born Barack Hussein Obama.

Where do people come up with this BS?

From Michelle. She called Kenya his home country.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join