It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt A Democrat

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: olaru12

D's don't even wash their hands after going to the restroom in the streets in California.

Pfttttttttttttttt.

Once you spend enough time around CA and notice every gender-neutral bathroom is perpetually "closed for cleaning," or happens to be some homeless person's apartment...

It hits you

Stop looking for a toilet in California. California IS the toilet.

edit on 31-10-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Adopt A Democrat

Why in the blue bloody blazes would I invite one into my life. I don't want someone that acts like a child and pitch a fit when they are wrong or god forbid loose. Why do I need someone that wants me to give my hard earned wages to someone that won't work or a freeloader or god forbid a baby factory. If a Democrat needs adopting they need to look twords North Korea or Venezuela for families or just stay in California. Other than that carry on screaming at the sky and whining about loosing. To add I was a Democrat and I wissed up.

Well you are free to choose but just imagine the violence that will happen once Mad Maxine, Hostile Hillary, and Punchy Pelosi tell their minions "Let's Roll!". Bush didn't create that. Obama did.

Plus as much as I love Trump he is liable to drive them into a fit of rage.

Just imagine him getting all fired up about winning, having a huge rally, then right after he says fake news and the crowd screams CNN sucks, he gets carried away, drops his pants, and tells the Democrats to suck it! I won!

That will push them over the edge. Then next thing you know your leftist neighbor is syphoning gas out of your 4x4 pickup with the Kick-Ass six foot tall chrome diesel exhaust so he can burn up your truck, your dog, your guns, your beer, and your old lady.

Is that what you want?
edit on 31-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

edit on 31-10-2018 by MRinder because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MRinder

I'm ok adopting one or two as far as they have all their vaccines and already neutered.

edit on 31-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

If I ever visit the USA I´m going to CA first in my fishing pants as a favela tourist.

After I left sodom and gomorrah and burned the pants, I´m going to fly to Texas, shoot some firearms and visit BigFatFuryTexan to show him how authentic propper german food is prepared.

He can show me how authenticthe best donuts are made and the world is a better place.

I used the word authentic twice in a post, I disgust myself..

edit on 31-10-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: olaru12

It's customary to wash your hands after a circle jerk.

Says the man in the movie industry, iirc.

Projection much.

Yep, Union proud, Union Strong

www.iatse.net...

Well, then we all yield to your expertise.

Thanks, we are proud of the work we do. Here's a fairly recent example of a project me and my union brothers worked on.

and this one from 2016

I'm in the studio now working on EPK for a TV show. This one.....welcome to Tamalewood!

abqstudios.com...
edit on 31-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Star and flag just because "Adopt a Democrat" made me laugh!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I mean this in all seriousness, nice work. Impressive.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

I mean this in all seriousness, nice work. Impressive.

Thank You!!

And this one, this year.... driver/background/extra I'm totally blessed to work in the entertainment industry that most conservatives hate.
And Netflix just moved to New Mexico. Now you can hate us like you hate California.

edit on 31-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

I find this highly offensive against skeletons. Why does he wear a skeleton mask?? They have been dragged through the mud for decades in cheap horror movies, isn´t that enough?

Jokes aside, looks interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This PSA has been very helpful and informative!

Thank you!

Remember leftists, your chance to change things is Wednesday, November 7th. Vote then and be the change!

Lol, I see what you did there! And if anyone didn't, then they'll get what they deserve.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
A couple of our neighbors are Dems, but I think it will be business as usual around here no matter what ends up happening

I am confident voters will choose our pro-job pro-economy pro-liberty pro-America agenda. But at the end of the day voters in every State will have to consider the candidates and decide (hopefully) who is best for them based on the issues. That's the idea anyways

No doubt a couple of idiots will make a fuss no matter how those dominoes fall but I think the mainstream voters of either party will peacefully accept the results of the election

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I think the mainstream voters of either party will peacefully accept the results of the election

Not sure, thinking back to 2016. Regardless what outcome I expect (but do not hope for) that many will freak out just like in 2016.

I hope it goes down peaceful and that your country can revert to a more normal state. It´s about time the left stops the hate and acknowledges that Trump, regardless what they think about him personally, has kept up with his words where it was possible even though countless others before him did nothing of that magnitude.

He made sure that he acted like he announced before the elections and that is something you do not see often anymore. Normally you hear the excuses "did not work out" "new data tells us that.." but he pulls it through.

I respect that. Unlike having two different stances, one public and one private. Still boggles my mind how her followers can oversee that.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I look forward to you eating your words.

Thats what you guys said when Hillary was running.

You gonna vote for Cascio Cortez next presidential election? Are we gonna eat some words then too? Lmao

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join