It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you like conspiracy theories? You might want to rethink your bigotry.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Have seen this slowly moving into position or at least what already wasn't claimed of it.

"I can't think of a major conspiracy theory that at some point or other doesn't bump into the most famous conspiracy theory," Herf says, "[which is] that the Jews run the world."
from the op article
Wow, really not every 9/11 ct ended with that let alone there's tons of other conspiracies that have nothing to do with it.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

This is the kind of thing that makes me think Jews run the world. (😉)

"I think Jews are so smart, so clever, so patient, they have taken over the world. They control everything of importance."

"Anti-semite!"

"Fine. I guess you're right. There's nothing remarkable about the J-"

"Anti-semite! They're God's chosen people and one day they will inherit the world and rule over all of you!"

"But..."

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
All warning indicators are going off this is the truth.
Ancient rome and bablyon are trying to reanimate themselves.
Ancient rome only allowed the vote to be made by male family leaders of roman birth with an income of more than 200 ducats per year.
The nuances to this is citizen chip right and behind it is a motive which has nothing to do with immigration.

The core of every conspiracy theory," Herf notes, "is the basic notion that the world is governed by small groups of people who operate behind the scenes and are enormously powerful and enormously evil."

History only repeats itself because they same small minds govern the play, which is something of a conundrum in that with all that wealth and time ....oh I see now the relevance of the Stanford prison experiment.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

They don't rule the world they do however hold vast amounts of the wealth and in that way they have influence, think of corporations...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410

What about the conspiracy theory about underpants gnomes? Surely that can't be anti samite!

They are real.

And stop calling me Shirley.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

If you ever subscribed to any conspersy thery.

First , you have to tell me what that is
????

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

The Most Dangerous Conspiracy Theory in the World , Truth Hurts:

www.youtube.com...

just mix it all together: jews, nazi, 9/11........

edit on 8-9-2021 by naomik because: wrong link

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Because if you think for yourself and question the official narrative, you're dangerous and there's something wrong with you.

Their ego and/or their guilt, makes them angry at you. Their irrationality will cause them to do anything to shut you up.

You must think SMARTER.

And have no fear to follow your instincts..in a smart/efficient fashion.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

If you ever subscribed to any conspersy thery.

First , you have to tell me what that is
????

The Jews must have changed that on me.

Touche Jews

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What this is is competing conspiracy theories. They believe that anyone who disagrees with them are evil because they are true believers in their own bigoted worldview.

For them, this is how it has to work. Their ideology has made them commit evil and the only way they can rationalize this is to push the idea that the people they are against are worse.

Any time someone comes at you with these kinds of arguments, don’t get angry. Their hatred requires you to be angry. Be dismissive and ask them to clarify every assumption they make. Go on the offensive. These people willfully ignore the negative externalities of their policies so throwing that in their face is extra points.

I deal with these kinds of people a lot. They are emotionally unstable people that feed on putting themselves over others in some morality spiral of their own creation. The best way to deal with them is ignore their accusations and ask them to be specific about everything they say. What you want is for them to drop their masks and show you (and every reasonable person around you) that they are a loon.

Our society indulges in the persecution fantasies of the mentally unwell too often. I normally wouldn’t want to target people with mental problems but these people are an existential threat to all of humanity and are fair game.

-D

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join