It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN not commenting on Lemon’s remark about white men

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
Don Lemon defends himself

As usual Liberals whom are anti white bu into it.

Don Lemon: People Angry at My Comments About Terror Threat from White Men Are ‘Missing the Entire Point’

LMAo in other words you are all a bunch of racist morons.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Lemon's comments about white men will surely lose the Dems more voters. I don't think the white men and women on the left will be brushing off those comments.

Keep talking Lemon and all you Media morons. The more they espouse these Radical views and hate speech the more "sane" Dems will #walkaway.

#RED WAVE

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt
This is just plain racist. Replace ‘white’ for ‘black’ (or yellow or red, or whatever) and see how racist this remark is. Think how this remark would be discussed when it would have been said in the replaced version!!

This is what hypocracy looks like.

Kinda like replacing the idiots on the streets chanting like monkeys "This is what Democracy looks like!" with NPC's chanting ""This is what hypocrisy looks like!"!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Because of his probably true statement, there is offense?

Two wrongs don't make a right. That's where people are getting confused.

edit on 31-10-2018 by ghaleon12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Lemon's comments about white men will surely lose the Dems more voters. I don't think the white men and women on the left will be brushing off those comments.

Keep talking Lemon and all you Media morons. The more they espouse these Radical views and hate speech the more "sane" Dems will #walkaway.

#RED WAVE

Unlikely the people that don't like the statement are all ready Trump voters. This does nothing but confirm someone's beliefs who was all ready convinced. Others will see this as he was trying to point out a hypocrisy used against Muslims. The way you see it depends on your beliefs you all ready have not one single vote will change because of this.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: MteWamp

I don't think he's wrong.

It should be equally applied however.

Free speech the way it's intended.

Fair enough, I reckon.

But, to be fair, my comments weren't about right or wrong.

I was thinking more along the lines of conditioning, instinctive knee-jerk reactions, virtue-signalling, and predictability.

As much as I disagree with Leftists, and absolutely refuse to pander to their ideological fantasies, I have to admit that I find them absolutely fascinating.

Take Don Lemon as an example.
Does he believe the things he says?
If not, what are his motivations? Is it just the job? Not hard to believe if he's a person of poor moral character, but much less so if not.

If he does, why? Is he stupid? I don't know. Possibly, although seemingly unlikely.
Conditioning? Also possible. We all know The Force can have a strong influence on the weak-minded, yes?

Some other motivation? Something that he has to gain?

Is it fear? Fear of being ostracized by his peers? Fear of being kicked out of the "ahem" Club?

Fascinating.

It would make a hell of a dissertation!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghaleon12
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Because of his probably true statement, there is offense?

Two wrongs don't make a right. That's where people are getting confused.

If I may, to what "probably true statement" are you referring?

Could you vague that up just a bit more for me?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
WE need to stop demonizing groups of people.... at the same time we should consider CNN host Don Lemon as a White hating RACIST!!!!

Yeah.. that works well...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Take Don Lemon as an example. Does he believe the things he says? If not, what are his motivations? Is it just the job? Not hard to believe if he's a person of poor moral character, but much less so if not.

I couldn't say one way or another what Lemon thinks. However I certainly believe that he is payed well to 'act' in a certain way and say certain things, which would end in the same result you described.

I believe the only thing he is motivated by is green. Divisiveness and controversy is full of it these days.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Good. CNN doesn’t have to justify or reprimand Lemom cuz Right Wingers are triggered. They’re always triggered, they thrive on being the victim and if every industry bowed to their feelings no one would be working anywhere, no business would survive cuz the triggering and enabling is endless.

CNN probably enjoys that conservatives are triggered over words while they were the victims of bombs and Trumps constant claim they are the enemy of the people.

Good, I stand with CNN. Conservatives don’t deserve any apology.

Conservatives? What about the fact that it was a racist statement toward all white men both Democrats and "right wing"? What say you to this fact?

If you stand with Lemon on this then you are a racist. Yup I'm going to say it, you are a #ing racist. Swills is a #ing racist by his/her own admission everyone.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Take Don Lemon as an example. Does he believe the things he says? If not, what are his motivations? Is it just the job? Not hard to believe if he's a person of poor moral character, but much less so if not.

I couldn't say one way or another what Lemon thinks. However I certainly believe that he is payed well to 'act' in a certain way and say certain things, which would end in the same result you described.

I believe the only thing he is motivated by is green. Divisiveness and controversy is full of it these days.

I believe you may be correct.

Makes it even worse, at least in my book.

I'm not fond of sellouts. They are the absolute lowest of the low.

Especially Rabid Leftist sellouts.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

He say we shouldn't demonize a group of people then immediately demonizes a group of people.

Oxymoronic Talking heads are airheads.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

The MSM is full of sellouts, L and R. Pays very well.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Even his fellow hater-buddies in the media didn't believe Don Lemon would say this, until they saw the replay.

Article: saraacarter.com...

I think Lemon's idol is Maxine Waters.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   

The MSM is full of sellouts, L and R. Pays very well.

Unfortunately, I have to agree.

Also, I spoke too quickly before.

"R" sellouts are much, much worse.

Any sellout is a stab in the back, but when it's by someone you considered to be on the same side, that really twists it and breaks it off, yes?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Even his fellow hater-buddies in the media didn't believe Don Lemon would say this, until they saw the replay.

Whoa. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

originally posted by: carewemust

Whoa. I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I suggest you wait until you have an empty stomach before reading this one.

CNN: Trump uses the same words/language as the Jewish Synagogue mass murderer.

saraacarter.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

-----------------ATTENTION PLEASE------------------------

Its no wonder why Don Lemon was voted worst journalist of the year by his pears.

This one is for you Swills.....

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Dems are self-destructing.

If it wasn't for Trump triggering the crap out of them, politics would have settled into a nice even keel.

Instead we have one side in a classic over-reaction, serving the interests of the other side.

More or less, the veil has been pulled back and we see them for what they are.

Fascinating.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

President Trump's vast life experience has taught him that 90% of Americans are truly decent people. Decent people who are appalled by how PSYCHO Democrat leaders, and the biggest-name liberal Media has become.

He knows the more he "triggers" the haters, by sticking up for America, the more repulsed Americans are by the MSM's words and commentary.
edit on 11/1/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join