It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN not commenting on Lemon’s remark about white men

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Unfortunately, this is how many leftists actually think. Just ignore that hypocrite idiot, he won't be around much longer.
6 days until we get to witness the second greatest meltdown in human history. I'm already laughing my ass off.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
My favourite part:

we have to stop demonizing people and.....[proceeds to demonize a group of people based on race...]

C'mon everyone knows that white men aren't human. Psshhh. Duh!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

So MOST White men are right wing radicals, that's over 50%.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I know. It sucks that some people aren't on the plantation.

+16 more 
link   

Well, I’m not triggered nor conservative, but his comment sure is racist. And your comments are scary to think you live among the populace and read ATS.

Valid points have been made in this thread, none of which are from you.

Conservatives, nor white people need an apology, just that the same standards are applied to EVERYONE.

But, party before country, amirite?

link   

originally posted by: Swills

Good. CNN doesn’t have to justify or reprimand Lemom cuz Right Wingers are triggered. They’re always triggered, they thrive on being the victim and if every industry bowed to their feelings no one would be working anywhere, no business would survive cuz the triggering and enabling is endless.

CNN probably enjoys that conservatives are triggered over words while they were the victims of bombs and Trumps constant claim they are the enemy of the people.

Good, I stand with CNN. Conservatives don’t deserve any apology.

So all white people are right wingers huh?

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I will pay $1 million if Don lemon takes a DNA test to prove he has no white male in him .

Edit;

Other than his boyfriend of course . 😇

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Good. CNN doesn’t have to justify or reprimand Lemom cuz Right Wingers are triggered. They’re always triggered, they thrive on being the victim and if every industry bowed to their feelings no one would be working anywhere, no business would survive cuz the triggering and enabling is endless.

CNN probably enjoys that conservatives are triggered over words while they were the victims of bombs and Trumps constant claim they are the enemy of the people.

After re-reading your insane post, I am even more flabbergasted.
Hasn’t 99% of every industry in the country bowed to Liberal/Leftist feelings?
You can’t say this, you can’t say that or any damn thing because you have every Lib/Lefty screaming at the sky over it.
Certifiable insanity.
edit on 31-10-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

No, just most, so over 50% are radical right wingers.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Good. CNN doesn’t have to justify or reprimand Lemom cuz Right Wingers are triggered.

I agree.

Now does this apply universally to all racial/racist remarks?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
They're not going to say anything, why would they? They have an agenda and their anchors push it. Lemonhead did his job, he triggered a bunch of people on the right, if anything he got a raise.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

White Men dont go out and commit 80% of mass killings. Whose doing it in Detroit or Chicago?
edit on 31-10-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So glad you are here to give an alternate viewpoint. You are a true asset to ATS.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

White Men dont go out and commit 80% of mass killings. Whose doing it in Detroit or Chicago?

Black people.

Chicago: 75% of Murdered Are Black, 71% of Murderers Are Black

www.intellectualtakeout.org...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It's a bit like Donnelly.

He was busy touting the diversity of staff.

“We want everybody to have a chance in Indiana, and in America. And my offices reflect that, both on the campaign side and on the Senate side," said Donnelly. "Our state director is Indian American, but he does an amazing job. Our director of all constituent services, she’s African American. But she does an even more incredible job than you could ever imagine"

Woops!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He's Indian, but not one of them lazy drunkard types.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
The fact that CNN is not going nor are they willing to make a comment about what Don Lemon said and his attack on white people ...

It doesn't sound like Don thinks white men are people... you can't follow "we have to stop demonizing people" with a demonization of white men unless you dont think they are people ... otherwise your statment doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

so you are ok with a reporter making openly racist comments with no consequences?? that is swell.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Lemonhead should be out of a job for saying that.
He is a #ing racist.

No , he's a Gay Communist Racist . That , or he is being TOLD to Promote that " The White Man Be Bad " Narrative by his " Masters " ..........Hmm...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

After re-reading your insane post, I am even more flabbergasted.
Hasn’t 99% of every industry in the country bowed to Liberal/Leftist feelings?
You can’t say this, you can’t say that or any damn thing because you have every Lib/Lefty screaming at the sky over it.
Certifiable insanity.
Lmfao 🤣

I was going to say, his post is ass backwards, if anything, it's leftist liberals that cry about their feelings, trying to drag industruy down with them, they're the triggered ones! 😂

Furthermore, some of these businesses yield to these crazies.

The rest of that garbage post insist that CNN probably does it on purpose and as a result, he'll stand by them, in other words, he just a troll trolling with his handlers, CNN 😌

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join