It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 27, 2018 Italian UFO Conference Transcript Featuring DeLonge And Elizondo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
a reply to: Specimen

I mean the 'real' trickster, not what happened at SWR.

But ok..

I was talking about the Battle of LA and Tehran incident.
It a little late for this...

"Trick or treat smell my feet"

Remember if it ain't as scary as Jack, it ain't funny.
edit on 2-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Sounds like he's talking out his ass.

Agree. Ho hum regurgitation with sexier buzz words.

"late 1990s, once again, space shuttle missions continue to report interesting sightings. "

That's SO last century UFOolishness.

Jim, you know some of these guys. The same ones--associated with the intelligence community--that have been around for years peddling MJ-12 stuff, SERPO, and more. What reasons can you think of--hypothetically of course--as to why they might be doing this; creating modern ufo mythology?
We talking some characters...shall we say familiar?...around these here parts? Is this another peek down the rabbit hole?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Their rep is really getting kind of bad at this point. I think the sensationalist school of thought in UFOlogy and those who are in it for forums, and entertainment is their only supporters and George Knapp and Richard Dolan seem to like or at least tolerate them.

They’re going to have to come up with something mighty big to restore their rep

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Doesn't say Wilcox have thousands of active followers,
and he has zero rep among even the semi-educated?

Does one actually NEED A good rep in UFOlogy to have
all these followers?

It doesn't seem to be true.

Just use big lies.. and keep lying.. and never let anything
slow you down.. whenever challenged.. just double down..
triple down on the idiocy.

for the most part, people never check references anyway.

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

"He's talking absolute crap about the 1952 Washington DC flap. There are no photos or film of that event. Nor were there hundreds of witnesses. "

This is your crap. How many cell phones or Polaroids were around in 1952. There were hundreds of witnesses. I have talked to several.

What is your whole point? You constantly try to debunk, repudiate, or dismiss information about any related phenomenon.

I asked you 3 months ago what part of the aerial and ET phenomenon, if any, you believe to be legitimate ET interaction. You have failed to respond or did not see what asked.

What is your position on the ET?

posted on Nov, 15 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

"He's talking absolute crap about the 1952 Washington DC flap. There are no photos or film of that event. Nor were there hundreds of witnesses. "

This is your crap. How many cell phones or Polaroids were around in 1952. There were hundreds of witnesses. I have talked to several.

It's not my crap. There really are no contemporary photos or films of the 1952 DC UFO flap. The events took place very late at night and in the early hours of the morning.

The above video (and still frame) were created for a TV documentary over a decade ago. It is not genuine film footage of the events.

The above photo is a genuine photograph. But it is not related to the events of the 1952 Washington UFO flap. It shows lens flare from the street lights below and was taken after 1965. There are no UFOs in the picture. Probably through ignorance it has been continuously used as evidence. Either in that form or altered in some way to make it appear to be a different photo.

Yet Luis Elizondo clearly stated at the conference "...unlike Roswell...many people were able to take photographs....And what you see here are real photographs linked to the story."

Check it out : Link to part of video

Nor were there several hundreds of people who witnessed these events. It was 1952 and people were tucked up in bed. Those that might have been out and about were unlikely, for the reasons you have pointed out yourself, to have had cameras with them in the early hours of a July Sunday Morning.

Here are the witnesses that went on record. There are about 10. Of course there may have been a few more that I've missed. But there are certainly not hundreds of people as Elizondo claimed.

First Weekend 19th/20th July 1952
===============================

Edward Nugent - Air Traffic Controller Washington (he detected radar signals only)
Harry Barnes - Nugent's Supervisor (again he only witnesses radar detection)
Howard Cocklin - In another radar tower to Nugent (again witnessed only radar signals)
William Brady - Andrews Air Force Base radar operator (also saw an orange fireball)
Capt S.C Pierman - Capital Airline Pilot on a runway noted 6 objects approaching his position
SSgt. Charles Davenport - Andrew Air Force Base observed a stationary orange light in the sky
E.W. Chamber civilian radio engineer - who reported five enormous disks circling in a loose formation

Second Weekend 26th/27th July 1952
==================================
Staff Radar operators at Washington and Andrew AFB - tracked rapid moving objects on their radar scopes
Lt. William Patterson - interceptor pilot reported 4 bright objects surrounding his aircraft.
Capt. John McHugo - Patterson's flight leader who reported he saw nothing whilst in the air at the same time.

I don't doubt you've interviewed several. But that hardly beefs the numbers up into the hundreds.

I asked you 3 months ago what part of the aerial and ET phenomenon, if any, you believe to be legitimate ET interaction. You have failed to respond or did not see what asked.

I've looked at your posting history and none of those appear to have been made 3 months ago. Of those you have made this year I don't see any asking such a question. Maybe you are mistaken?

What is your position on the ET?

I have yet to come across any undeniable evidence for the existence of an extraterrestrial presence.

edit on 15/11/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I have yet to come across any undeniable evidence for the existence of an extraterrestrial presence. 

Nor have I. 😐

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
DeLonge And Elizondo. 2 scammers

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JayJay77

Is that simply an opinion ?

😁

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join