It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 27, 2018 Italian UFO Conference Transcript Featuring DeLonge And Elizondo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I read about this on UFO Joe News And Commentary and thought it might interest some of you.

Some of the highlights from this conference:

DeLonge:

“To The Stars” has created a private company with a perpetual funding mechanism. We work with government partners to achieve the revolutionary change in mankind’s destiny. We will study the subject, we will tell the stories to the world and we will build the technology. At this moment, “To The Stars” has the first set of major motion pictures and television series in development, the architectural plans for a master database with artificial intelligence, a multi-year, beamed energy program plan to launch satellites into space with lasers and the robust program plans to achieve the engineering of the space-time metric. And most people would call that anti-gravity.

Elizondo:

I’m still bound by my nation’s oath to protect classified information.

...in the 1940s, we had the Roswell incident. I’m not going to speculate in this room what crashed at Roswell. But those of you who are familiar with the world of intelligence, know that a military response is usually symmetrical to the incident. A crashed weather balloon does not usually merit the response of a colonel, several flat bed, military vehicles and an armed force.

...beginning in the 50s, we began to notice an interest by UAPs in & around our nuclear facilities and technology. Keeping in mind, this was during the cold war and the U.S. had an interest in identifying whether this was an adversarial technology.

During the late 1960s, many advancements in our nuclear technology, provided us a significant advantage. And coincidentally, there was an uptick in UAP sightings in and around these facilities. In fact, several of our nuclear silos along the northern tier, were temporarily brought down! These UAPs displayed characteristics far beyond anything we had ever seen.

Furthermore, information involving this incident(Rendlesham Forest Incident), within the next four months, will be forthcoming. Further giving the world a better appreciation of what occurred those three nights. The capabilities that were stored at that facility, were highly sophisticated and may have even lead to UAP interest.

...late 1990s, once again, space shuttle missions continue to report interesting sightings. Furthermore, the United States gains additional access to former Soviet files. And what was made very clear to us, was what we were seeing on our side of the ocean, so was Russia.

In 2007, my government found it necessary to establish a formal, UAP program. This does not mean we did not have a program before! But because I was not a part of those programs – if they existed – it would not be fair for me to have that conversation. Remember what I said in the beginning of our discussion, I’m here to only provide you facts.

This slide is verbatim what the focus of AATIP was and what $22 million purchased. For those who can’t read the lettering, I’ll read it for you: Lift, Propulsion, Control, Power Generation, Spatial and Temporal Translation, Signature Reduction or I guess you say Footprint. And Technology Integration. Also, Very Advanced Materials, Configuration and Structure, Human Interface, Human Effects and Armament.

The objects we’re witnessing are expressing G forces well in excess of 200. So as one can imagine, instantaneous acceleration would be very important for any country who wants to increase their maneuverability.

In some cases, these objects have been observed flying 8000 miles an hour and faster. There are few but very few things that mankind has developed that can fly that fast in the atmosphere and we know what those look like.

Yet, what we are seeing are things that can operate as freely in the atmosphere, as they can in a vacuum as they can under water, without changing their physical properties. And from a military perspective, one can imagine how advantageous this would be.

...the point being is, that you need sustained movement forward to maintain lift. And yet, what we are witnessing are vehicles that can perform like an airplane, like a helicopter and frankly, like vehicles we just don’t understand.

...one can see from a military perspective again, if we had this technology, this capability, it would provide a strategic advantage. Now, if any nation had just one of these capabilities, it would be an absolute, game changer in the way we do national security and defense.

Achieving much of what we are seeing with the observables, we believe may be a result of warping space time.

...if the material that you are analyzing happens to have high levels of iridium or isotopic ratios that are not naturally present on this planet, one has to scratch their head and wonder why. In some cases, these materials are multi-layered materials that should not be together and are engineered precisely from an isotopic perspective. Furthermore, some of this material, we are still unable to recreate technologically.

There’s been much research in the last ten years about human consciousness and the quantum state. I think there’s a strong degree of probability that the quote, unquote, voodoo science of remote viewing is in fact part of the quantum world. There’s some very interesting, compelling data that points to very specific quantum mechanics involved in potentially things like remote viewing.

As far as the physics of craft ejecting objects? We have observed that as well. But I’m not prepared to tell you one way or the other what it is. But we have observed it.

...from our perspective in AATIP, we look at the warping of space-time as part of the natural state of the Universe. One only has to look at a black hole to see the bizarre nature of space-time. So whether or not things are from the future or the past, is certainly beyond my ability to have an opinion. But the warping of space-time is just as natural as you and me.

...these objects can manage to move themselves through local distortion of the space-time fabric itself. But this movement could not be necessarily a space-time movement. But I wonder if it could be as well, a movement in time only? And if these objects really have the capacity of traveling in time, would it be possible that these objects that are what we are today, umm tomorrow that come back to see what happened in their past? Because to now, we have spoken of extraterrestrial lives capable of maneuvering or controlling these objects.

Video of this 4 hour conference, with the English dialogue starting at the 1 hour and 6 minute mark:

www.youtube.com...

PLEASE NOTE, providing link since owner of video disabled it
edit on 10/31/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Sounds like he's talking out his ass.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

His boss was the Secretary of Defense of the United States of America, for 10 years, before he resigned to take on this role at TTSA in 2017.

He is not a desperate snake oil salesman, his resume could let him do just about anything. Just because you don't understand what someone is talking about, doesn't mean it's nonsense.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

...if the material that you are analyzing happens to have high levels of iridium or isotopic ratios that are not naturally present on this planet, one has to scratch their head and wonder why. In some cases, these materials are multi-layered materials that should not be together and are engineered precisely from an isotopic perspective. Furthermore, some of this material, we are still unable to recreate technologically

He can talk about that but not give examples? Not buying it. Either you are bound by an NDA and you shut the hell up or you´re not and you don´t know anything. If he knows anything more and is not bound by NDA, why not tell?

It just does not sound right.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: spleenika

His boss was the Secretary of Defense of the United States of America, for 10 years, before he resigned to take on this role at TTSA in 2017.

He is not a desperate snake oil salesman, his resume could let him do just about anything. Just because you don't understand what someone is talking about, doesn't mean it's nonsense.

I agree. Elizondo reveals quite a bit here that I already knew, but it is the first time anyone of his caliber has come out and simply confirmed it all in one fell swoop. The big business historically up till now has been to ridicule what Elizondo said and to fight against anyone saying anything remotely supporting what he has said, and big bucks have been dumped annually into that agenda. Now suddenly these things are being said by a semi-official voice with seriousness, and look at the sparks fly.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I'm rather appalled.

The transcript material is pretty feeble.

badufos.blogspot.com...

But much more appropriate to mention, is that all this disinformation
is just the current phase of the original "core story" as developed by
3 guys at a Denny's in the 1980's.

www.topsecretwriters.com...

Now, IMHO, there is a small shred of 'reality' to the core story.. but
it has actually nothing to do with nut and bolt UFOs..

But that 1% of 'reality' does not excuse the 70 year disinformation program,
that has been pretty well documented by now.. and you can read about
the 'core story' and see how it's been inflicted on us with simple
Internet searches.

Now why would big name people support disinformation?

That's a good question.

And that question applies to most administrations of most governments
who have existed.

Ask the MK Ultra victims.
Ask the Tuskagee Airmen.
Ask Allen Dulles, longtime Director of the CIA, why he smuggled High Level
Nazi's out of Germany (before he died in 1969).

Using an appeal to authority logical fallacy.. or an appeal to ignorance logical
fallacy is no excuse.

The 'truth is out there' and it's not that hard to find at least the truth of
the ongoing disinformation campaigns of the 'core story' and many others.

PS:

the final paragraph from the above reference says it beautifully.. it could
have been written today:

In the latest update on the RU investigation, researcher Steve Broadbent of RealityUncovered.net writes: “The Core Story was created by a small group of people, intent on perpetuating a belief in the alien contact myth in order to achieve their own, distinctly human, objectives. This small group have used their previous employment by various government and military agencies to cement and enhance their standing within the so-called believer crowd. This larger group have done an excellent job in further spreading the myth, passing along stories and tales that they believe have come from those ‘in the know’.” Ibid.

edit on 31-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: Made a factual error which I corrected; Allen Dulles was the man in question, not Richard Helms

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Rather then appealing to his authority, I'm appealing to his motive for lying. I can't find a motive as to why he would knowingly lie about this stuff. It would seem that him doing this has yielded him a net negative. I don't say believe him because of his position. Though it would be foolish to dismiss everything he has to say just because he held a position of authority. That would be a logical fallacy in itself.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: spleenika

I can't find a motive as to why he would knowingly lie about this stuff

That's the logical fallacy of an appeal to incredulity.

But for a moment here, let me take off the mantle of a rationalist
and admit to you, that it breaks my heart too..

that we are nothing but cattle to be experimented upon, by experts
in disinformation and manipulation.

I don't like it one bit.

But it's the world we live in.

I'm sorry things are this crapped up for you.. but it's for the best
to put on your big girl undergarments or whatever you wear,
and deal with it.

There's some amazing stuff out there---in my view---only these
guys don't know any of it.

Kev

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Might I recommend you watch this, then tell me it's not a poorly designed marketing ploy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Agree. Ho hum regurgitation with sexier buzz words.

"late 1990s, once again, space shuttle missions continue to report interesting sightings. "

That's SO last century UFOolishness.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Oh yeah, I remember his AMA. I also saw his "unhinged" Joe Rogan interview.
You can sell millions of UFO books without an all star cast of government spooky people. It's usually enough just to claim you have a secret source to sell books.
But coming out with declassified videos from military fighter jets of UFO's, which the government doesn't deny, is on a whole new level if they are just trying to sell some books.

Tom Delonge is weird, and I was never a fan of his band. I actively disliked the type of people that seemed to like his music. Also a lot of his suggestions about what the phenomena is goes against my personal pet theories. So I'm not a fast and easy mark for them. Poorly designed rollout I agree with. Though I don't think there is a template for this sort of thing to be followed.

What do you do, when you have snake oil to sell that really does cure cancer, and the previous 10,000 snake oil salesmen were liars and hacks? I don't think it would be easy, and I would expect everyone to naturally doubt your claims and be ridiculed.

The profit margin here doesn't meet their payroll, when you look into their team. And a year later, everyone on the team is who they say they are, not a single person lying about their resume. And they are trying to back up their claims with science. The ADAM project going on now is an attempt to show science.

They are running expensive laboratory tests on meta materials like the one pictured above. Data is forthcoming. There is already data out there from past tests of this material that is very interesting. I'm going to keep examining what they have to say, I personally don't think this is the everyday con job.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Agree. Ho hum regurgitation with sexier buzz words.

"late 1990s, once again, space shuttle missions continue to report interesting sightings. "

That's SO last century UFOolishness.

Jim, you know some of these guys. The same ones--associated with the intelligence community--that have been around for years peddling MJ-12 stuff, SERPO, and more. What reasons can you think of--hypothetically of course--as to why they might be doing this; creating modern ufo mythology?
edit on 1-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

They are funneling money to Earth Tech.

They aren't doing 'expensive testing'.

Earth Tech belongs to them.

Most of the samples have been tested by better people
than they have around, decades ago, and found nothing.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
It's really sad, when people who would be very interested in, and supportive
of genuine evidence of something novel/exciting/ET even have to spend
nearly all their time, attempting to deprogram people who haven't
done their research.. and continuously point out ridiculous
shenanigans of TTSA and other big names.

when they would rather be investigating "UAP" / anomalous things.

One way to neutralize honest investigation and science, is to throw
so much bogus sheiss on the wall, that there's no time for anything
positive.

Science in general, is under attack like this, in the USA anyway..

But knowledge is empirical.. you only know what you know.. hell
when I came to ATS 5 years ago, I was pretty uninformed about
the study of modern folklore deception (UFOlogy)..

I've had to slay some of my own sacred cows along the way.

So I sympathize.

Kev

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

That's a really great question.

The general strategy looks so similar to the usual crap..

but you never know.. there could be some grand deception

that we've all missed.. that is of a different character than
usual.

I mean, sometimes acting like a complete dimwit is a beautiful
strategy to cover something brilliant.

some of the scientists at least, are actually quite brilliant..
and if they hadn't gotten sidetracked by scientology
and what not, might have gotten a Nobel prize by now.

Asking a good question is key!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Yes Earth Tech is owned by Hal Puthoff. And he is a very controversial character that puts off a lot of people. And yes, I deserve the death penalty for that pun.

However I disagree with you on a couple points. The testing is actually very expensive. And the tests performed in the past they did find something. On the level of a smoking gun already, decades ago. But that is the problem with this field, you can show pure undeniable evidence, and people can still deny it easily. It's really easy to deny things.

This sample examined a long time ago, shows materials bonded together that our current state of science says do not bond together. Also, they do not naturally form in the layers as they are in this sample. So not only can we not replicate this structure of material, it also is impossible to form naturally.

The Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM) was set in a “back-scattering” configuration so that heavier elements show up brighter. Therefore, the dark bismuth appears as thin white lines and the much lighter magnesium/zinc shows as darker shades of grey. The professor measured the layers and found that the thin, wavy lines of bismuth varied from one to four microns. A human blood cell is about 5 microns in diameter. The magnesium/zinc varied from one hundred to two hundred microns about the diameter of a human hair (100 microns).

htt ps://www.earthfiles.com/2018/08/05/part-3-mysterious-micron-layers-of-alternating-bismuth-and-magnesium-from-bottom-of-wedge-shaped-ufo-2/
I recommend further reading about this, because I don't think I can do it justice in a small post.
The point is, this has already been scientifically proven to be unearthly. Just because the 5'0'clock news didn't stop for it, doesn't mean this wasn't real. They can hardly handle this news better then I can.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Look up the Betterton–Kroll process. It has been mentioned on ATS a couple of times already.

Magnesium is used to remove bismuth from lead. You have a crust of magnesium floating on top of molten lead. This magnesium is typically reused which would explain the layers.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

That does not actually explain the intricate layers of the multiple substances that are bonded together in consistently solid layers only microns wide. The Bettertron-Kroll process can explain burning off bismuth, but it does not explain the cake layers that weave terahertz radiation. The samples do not show the waste from a burn, but rather show layers not known to science to be able to fuse together, far from a burn off. A burn would not be able to form micron sized layers 25 times over, of not just bismuth but also magnesium and zinc.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Sounds important, sounds impressive, sounds vague.

But who knows, maybe the USA does have a few invisible, fuelless, platforms that float about unseen.

Some plasma magic, wireless Tesla powered, slow moving nuke carrying platforms.

Sneak up on an unsuspecting victim ike a thug in a dark alley..

That seems achievable from what I've read on ATS, and might fit the speech.

edit on 1-11-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typos

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Any time I see Tom DeLonges name I can't help but cringe. I read recently that he is something like $28 million in the hole for this project. Blows my mind but again that makes me think he is fraudulently taking money from people. But I do hope that his work pays off to prove me wrong.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join