It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dreamed of a Royal Miscarriage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't have much to say about this really, there wasn't a great deal of detail in my dream. All I remember is the headlines everywhere were reporting Meghan Markle had suffered a miscarriage.

While I may not have any love of the Royals I actually respect Harry for something he said recently about the Royal position being a burden (though the lavish lifestyle will make up for that). I have been through a few miscarriages with 2 women and it's not something I'd wish on my worst enemy so I hope this doesn't come to pass.

I have only had one dream about the Royal Family before, 29th of August 1997, I had a dream Princess Diana had been killed by a landmine and told my Mum. 2 days later she died being chased by "the press"in that tunnel in France. A day later the news showed some of the tributes left in London and panned in on a card that said 'Diana, The Press were your landmines"' a chill ran down my spine and my Mum just looked at me and said "you were sort of right"
edit on 31/10/18 by djz3ro because: I had to fix a typo

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

"you were sort of right"

Wow Mom is very careful there!
Interesting but unless it is something that affects the world I guess none of us really have a stake in this prediction.
Thanks for sharing nonetheless!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

One can only hope.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

One can only hope.

That's a tad harsh but I can empathise to an extent...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

One can only hope.

That's a tad harsh but I can empathise to an extent...

It was a stupid move to marry her. She's another Fergie, possibly worse.

I'm gobsmacked the Queen allowed it, and very disappointed with her lack of judgment.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I do think she seems to be very self centred and I can imagine she carries a lot of baggage and I just don't mean for her wardrobe.

new topics

top topics

join