It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat On A Catwalk

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

story of my life

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The cat has the best poise, the most class and natural style and confidence of them all (when not fooling around and licking his/her own butt, that is.)
edit on 1-11-2018 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

True story! LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DictionaryOfExcuses

You don't like cats or are you allergic to them?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I like how he's just licking himself like he isn't surrounded by dozens of human beings, all facing him. No modesty whatsoever. Just his own natural style lol

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

For the cat, it's perfectly normal. For us, it's perfectly hilarious.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I agree, they are hideous. They're draped in bed sheets.
edit on 1-11-2018 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I don't particularly like cats. They're cute but I just don't interface with them well.

I feel like the roles get reversed. I generally have a catlike inattention toward cats, but cats act humanlike and impose on my boundaries.

I never get any respect and that's just talking about cats.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Cats are funny! I always like to watch kittens fighting hissing and growling and putting their ears back with a mad face.

it seems like they intentionally put on a show when people are watching them.
We have 15 cats and they can all be laying around doing nothing but go outside and sit and they all go nuts playing and wrestling and chasing each other around.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Amazingly calm Kitty with all that noise and commotion and strangers it still is relaxed enough for a bath!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

This was in Turkey in a place known for their roaming cats. This cat came in from a nearby garden. I guess they are quite used to people and noise.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

Wow, 15 cats???? Are they feral? Did you adopt them?

I always had 1 to 3 cats. Right now I just have one Siamese and he never shuts up. LOL!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I have known people who were not exactly cat people until one day a cat shows up and adopts them or someone in the family brings one in.

Years ago, when my Sister's kids were still living at home, one of her Sons recued a cat and she was adamant that he'd better find a home for it SOON. She ended up falling in love with it and even got another one maybe a year later. LOL

Each cat has his or her own personality. One just may win you over some day.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

We were down to 2 cats several years ago, more like almost 10 years ago and my niece rescued a perfectly happy medium size kitten in a rural area and gave it to one of my kids and the rest is history.

Cats multiply like mice and the animal shelter won't take them. They will take them for 50 bucks a head so that's not an option and it costs too much to have them all fixed.

They're outside kitty's so not too much trouble other than feeding them.

A few people always want a kitten or 2 from each litter, some of them don't survive the roadways and some just up and leave otherwise we'd have 25 cats. LOL!
edit on 1-11-2018 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It's wonderful that you care for so many precious cats. Don't you have any programs where you are for free or low cost spaying/ neutering programs? Perhaps have a newspaper in your area cover your story and donations will flow in or some folks will decide to adopt. Maybe a go fund me account?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

It's wonderful that you care for so many precious cats. Don't you have any programs where you are for free or low cost spaying/ neutering programs? Perhaps have a newspaper in your area cover your story and donations will flow in or some folks will decide to adopt. Maybe a go fund me account?

I'll look into it. I've seen deals like that come up but it never panned out.

I might also try a free kitten sign. We have 4 just weened. They are 4th generation to the original cat that my nice rescued and so thoughtfully gave to my daughter.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I have known people who were not exactly cat people until one day a cat shows up and adopts them or someone in the family brings one in.

Yep, I wasn't until at age 13 one of our neighbors--a lovely grandfatherly type--gave me a cat. I took it (with permission) just to be nice as I was crazy about my dog but that cat won me over!

I love that dogs love you no matter what, but I also love that with cats you both have to agree to be friends lol. There's something about that that I find interesting and, well, "human."

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I usually get cats that love unconditionally. They will get pissy over medication or a long grooming session and then they come right back wanting snuggles. LOL

I did have a neurotic cat once. It was a rescue and I found a home for him thank God. LOL

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

OR...you could pack up all the offspring of the cat your Niece originally gave you and say, "Here, they're yours." LOL

Yes, a sign for free kittens or use the free boards at supermarkets to advertise. I do hope you find a solution to get the cats fixed. I know how shelters are usually filled to capacity and it would be a shame for them to keep breeding, especially if they are inbreeding as that can cause health issues to the cats or birth defects.

I wish you luck and all the best.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

OR...you could pack up all the offspring of the cat your Niece originally gave you and say, "Here, they're yours." LOL

Yes, a sign for free kittens or use the free boards at supermarkets to advertise. I do hope you find a solution to get the cats fixed. I know how shelters are usually filled to capacity and it would be a shame for them to keep breeding, especially if they are inbreeding as that can cause health issues to the cats or birth defects.

I wish you luck and all the best.

Thanks Night! I don't worry about the cats too much. We put a doghouse out on top of an electric pet warming pad when it gets really cold, feed them and let them be.

Its funny to look in the dog house when they are all in there. All you see is cat eyes and ears.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join