It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Party politics is stifling individuals opinions!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I do not know which party is more responsible for letting this happen. But I do know that good ol Bill had a major part in screwing us, not just Monika.

Both party's bow to the corporations; expecting one of the two major parties to fix politics is just repeating a failed experiment!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I am quite liberal, but find the party of so called liberals have many ideals and values that disgust me.

Once again, I wish I could vote the issues, not to be represented by others!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Walk softly and carry a big stick, and plenty of ammo for that stick,
just in case the boot fails!

To me the Green Party was the least harmful choice.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ABNARTY

Once again, voting on the issues makes so much more sense in this day and age. Simply put' I do not trust others to better our future, when there are so many lobbyists that will bribe them to vote their way!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Yup we have an antiquated political system that is no longer representing the people, not just a bad political party.

If the system worked Don and Hilly would be sharing a prison cell.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
In Texas back in 2008 they pushed we had to vote for McCain or Barack Obama would be president. Knowing Republicans didn't really like McStain much. Like it would be our fault if Obama becomes president...

I called radio conservative radio station and told them it was on the Republican establishment that they put forward a horrible candidate and I would NEVER vote for McStain under any circumstance.

We have to keep our respective parties in check. People did that during primaries picking Trump over Bush, Rubio, Perry.

Republican establishment was AGAINST Trump. Don't ever forget that. The Republican party is not much better than the Dems. It is just as corrupt and needs house cleaning just like the Democratic party does.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

Instead of a corporate politician, we have a corporation for president.

I hated billy Clinton for being owned by the corporations, hilly too!

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

And all politicians will remain owned by corporations as long as that is where they get all their campaign money from. And it would be politicans voting to cut themselves off from that in order for it to ever change...

So it will never change really.

That is where the Q movement falls painfully short. No "Plan" for that.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
a reply to: AlaskanDad

And all politicians will remain owned by corporations as long as that is where they get all their campaign money from. And it would be politicans voting to cut themselves off from that in order for it to ever change...

So it will never change really.

That is where the Q movement falls painfully short. No "Plan" for that.

A fine example of our politicians not representing the peoples values, rather theirs and their corporate owners!

The people should be voting on the issues, politicians are just not known for being trust worthy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join