It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proud Boys being removed from Facebook.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TrueBrit

There is no contest, no comparison at all. The far right have committed more murders, assaults and other serious crimes against the person in the UK and the US over the decades of my existence, than even the most utterly anarchic elements within the left wing ever have. If you want to consider turning up to counter protest against fascism, whenever a fascist, racist or Nazi group intend a march, as equal to one instance of a white supremacist murdering a person of colour, or a person who happens to be Jewish, or happens to be at one of those counter protests, then you are welcome to consider these things equal, but regardless of your opinion on the matter, they damned well aren't.

You are right in the context that you speak of. We can say since 911 up to 2016 that alt right have committed 74% of these acts labeled domestic terrorist. The problem is that something like burning a car can be labeled domestic terrorist and add to the count. Here is the 74%

Looks real bad doesn't it? HUGE problem right? Here is the death numbers...

285 people in 15 years... In a country of 330 million I can't say that is a big number. When over 600 people are murdered in Chicago alone PER YEAR, ONE CITY, mostly Black on black crime, I can't say 285 in 15 years is a big number, or a huge problem.

When they estimate less than 10,000 white supremacist live in that 330 million and gang members alone is over 2 million, once again where is the problem mostly? White supremacist from ALL over the country flooded Charlottesville to legally march and give speech in some park...ALL 200 or less of them...lol Though it was tragic that one of these clowns killed someone with their car I need to wonder was it a domestic terrorist act or some idiot that got pissed because people were hitting his car and so he freaked out and did something horrible, but hey lets call it domestic terrorist.

Here is the fun part...do you know why the numbers stop at 2016? It is because since 2016 up to today the vast majority of domestic terrorist acts have been left wing, and we can't screw up the narrative with peskily facts like that, can we.

Well thought out argument. I admit, I often times forget about bigger problems. The ANTIFA/Proud Boys narrative makes the news. Areas like Chicago, or even Baltimore crime statistics really don’t interest many people. Thank you for adding to the perspective!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join