It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals.....if you want to be taken seriolsy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
hmmmmm......

You do realise that not all liberals fit into this nice little box you want to call "them".

The amount of irony overwhelms me.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Unruhestifter

I doubt they care if anyone takes them serious. They think they're right and everyone else is wrong.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
why don't you stop being such a puss and telling anyone what they should or shouldn't do.

damn, the right likes to complain and whine.

Said while whining and complaining. Lovely.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Right snowflake feelings are all good though.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

the only thing I would correct is that it isn't liberals doing this but leftists.

And they infest both republican and democrat parties.

Agreed! This is what Trump has been trying to root out but some have been a tough cancer to eradicate IMO.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
I'm sure they are all just waiting to change everything because you said so. Is there any point at all in posting this? I don't see one.

And yet, here you are. Reading and posting. Oh the irony.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
why don't you stop being such a puss and telling anyone what they should or shouldn't do.

damn, the right likes to complain and whine.

Stfu jerk. Let the person speak. Don't be such an antifa jerk with your shut down language.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
hmmmmm......

You do realise that not all liberals fit into this nice little box you want to call "them".

We don't all worship queen Hillary or think its racist to want to debate immigration for example.

Actually I think quite a lot of the views that many on ATS and the interwebs at large have when it comes from liberalism isn't actually coming form interactions with liberal ideas but the BS that the alternative and right-wing media feed you about Hilary running pedo rings out of pizza joints.

I mean I could go through each of these points really and most of them probably don't really apply to all or even most liberals.

Do you actually know what a liberal is OP?

I know that not all liberals are raving insane libitards, but you more sane moderates types need to distance yourself from them.
edit on 1-11-2018 by Unruhestifter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Wow talk about hitting the nail on the head and driving it home in one stroke!!! Nice

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Before you get on your soapbox might be a good idea to spell the title of the thread correctly..

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Before you get on your soapbox might be a good idea to spell the title of the thread correctly..

Point 5

Stop deflecting.

<< 1   >>

join