It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 War Games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I haven't seen this posted and thought some members might find it interesting. I'd sworn off ever posting in this forum again but after watching this video, I thought I'd see if other members appreciate it. It is a fairly new 56 minute video by James Corbett looking at aspects of the war games that were played that day, among other things. It is up to his usual well-researched standard and, IMHO, well worth a watch.

Taken to the extreme, the film theorizes that,
members of NORAD
the US military
the National Command Authority,
...were themselves complicit in these attacks, and the confusion between simulation and reality was an intentional and strategic stage from which they could operate most effectively.

Viewers who have an intolerance for 'conspiracy'-themed material, especially as it pertains to the events of September 11, might find some of the film’s thesis offensive. But for others, 9/11 War Games may serve as a provocative, well assembled argument for greater transparency.

I just present the video and hope you might enjoy it.
It contained a lot of info I was unaware of.

ETA Link to site and transcript. www.corbettreport.com...
edit on 31/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I am at work, but I am commenting to remember this post as I definitely want to watch later. I always thought that at least someone that knew about these wars game was complicit in the attack. Too much confusion and coincidences otherwise.

I will edit with a more formal opinion after the video. Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

The video is literally jaw-dropping in the dots that are connected and the information that it contains backed up with official recordings and such-like. Hope you find it informative.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: headorheart

The video is literally jaw-dropping in the dots that are connected and the information that it contains backed up with official recordings and such-like. Hope you find it informative.

Watched the first 12 minutes or so and will come back when I can watch it all. Never heard they were running training exercises during the London Bombings if true and it seems it was, thats not coincidence...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

The 7/7 bombings in London were kind of the English 9/11 and it is true that they were performing a training exercise that was replicated exactly by real bombings. Watch the video further to discover the "coincidences" that 9/11 held. It really is quite astonishing.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

very interesting angle on 911.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

read www.voltairenet.org for more informations.

top topics

join