It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi scum is not conservative OR nationalist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
While reading FoxNews, the inevitable comment by some deranged idiot shows up (thankfully 1:1000) declaring that Israel/Jews/Zionists are part of some global Jewish conspiracy and that the rest of us are "Zionist trolls" for daring to reject their disgusting ideology. Even more disturbing are those who openly praise an evil mass murder like Adolph Hitler in those same comments.

Israel, American Jews and the Jewish people in general have always strongly supported American values and our liberty-rich ideals. Their civilization/society is a shining beacon of success in an otherwise drab region in the M/E (marked with violence). And the constant attacks against them are out of control, specifically by some Americans whether they call themselves liberal or conservative. The Jewish people are our friends and neighbors, our families, and our co-workers

There is nothing honorable about attacking worshipers, there's nothing patriotic about harming someone because you don't like their religion or because you don't like their position on refugees/immigration. Oppose their organization or oppose their ideas! But using violence - and especially violence against TOTALLY UNINVOLVED THIRD PARTIES - is reprehensible and antithetical to American values

And to those espousing Nazi ideology or sympathizing with Nazi lies and Nazi propaganda.. you make me sick. YOU are the un-American and hateful ones.. not these innocent Jewish congregations and NOT the Jewish State which has always supported us military/intelligence/morally and we have always done the same for them. Israel and the United States are inseparable, indispensable nations. And together we will defeat the currents of Nazism and paranoid anti-Semetic conspiracy theories as our people has always done
edit on 10/31/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I could not agree more with this thread.

Well said, I don't have much more to add just wanted to say I agree.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Also 100% agree

Additionally, I think its of paramount importance that all parties/peoples/groups remain vigilant for NAZI/Fascist elements and work to eliminate those fringes, rather than accept them as 'lesser evils' through convoluted partisan logic.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'm sorry at first I thought you were a little bit Nazi too. Sorry good to hear you're not. And I agree but I also doubt you'll get anyone to admit tzey are even tough ATS has a few. The elders of zion conspiracies are some strong stuff.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Well written.

I had a lot of Jewish friends in college. Many of whom I keep in touch with to this day. It was disgusting to witness some of the things that were said to them; both through hatred and through pure ignorance.
edit on 31-10-2018 by headorheart because: corrected word

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I grew up a staunch southern baptist conservative...

We were taught to defend Israel from the evil hoardes...including nazis...

Israel is worth dying for because the savior we worshiped was a Jew himself...

Being anti-Jew is anathema to the conservative ethos...

I’m not defending it, merely explaining what I was taught as I grew up...

As it stands I currently subscribe to no religion except I do believe in pan spermia because it’s an obvious conclusion [to me]

-Chris

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Yeah, no.

The only country I am willing to fight for is this one.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

As it stands I currently subscribe to no religion except I do believe in pan spermia because it’s an obvious conclusion [to me]

-Chris

I too grew up Southern Baptist in Texas. We were taught that the Jews killed Jesus Christ and that God has cut them off from redemption.

We were taught this in Sunday school when we were just little kids....Those lessons always made me uncomfortable to realize that GOD is angry yet righteous.

Hookem Horns!!! pushem back, pushem back waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa back.
edit on 31-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not me...

Japan, Korea, Israel, Britain and quite a few others.

America is the light of the world.

And our foundation is one based upon the Judeo-Christian ethos.

If we lose our will to export American Exceptionalism then the world is lost and will fall into darkness.

-Chris

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Not me...

Japan, Korea, Israel, Britain and quite a few others.

Have fun then.

And our foundation is one based upon the Judeo-Christian ethos.

It's actually based on British Common Law and to a lesser extent Roman Law. Mosaic Law doesn't have as large an influence.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't feel strongly one way or another about Israel.

I think we're better friends to them than they are to us. I think they're big enough to take care of themselves.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No it’s not.

While we are a child of British imperialism the constitution and federalist papers are rooted in the Judeomchristian ethos.

I will defy u to find a single attendee of any constitutional convention, be it for the Declaration of Independence, articles of confederation, Constituiton or the subsequent bill of rights who was not a devout follower of this driving dogma.

While men like George Washington lived as Cincinatus, their primary motive was to be good and right which is the thesis of the Judeo-Christian ethos.

I have copies of every single founders biography and federalist papers...jay and Madison were particularly devout...

It is ludicrous to argue the sensibilities of our Constitution is based upon anything else.

The republic and its ancillary functional components were borrowed from all manner of previous civilizations but the inherent driving force and intent is all that matters.

-Chris

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

-Chris

I too grew up Southern Baptist in Texas. We were taught that the Jews killed Jesus Christ and that God has cut them off from redemption.

We were taught this in Sunday school when we were just little kids....Those lessons always made me uncomfortable to realize that GOD is angry yet righteous.

Hookem Horns!!! pushem back, pushem back waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa back.

I'll take that with a grain of salt, no offence.

I too grew up southern Methodist and Baptist, and it was never even brought up like that. Blame was put fully on the Pharisees and scribes, who happened to run the Hebrew brand at the time, not the whole of the people.
In fact ive seen more acceptance of Jews as God's Chosen People(yes, still) that are prayed for to accept the messiah, not to burn in hell or take anything material or station away from them.

This Jews are the Devil is for a small fraction fringe idiots that usually refuse to recognize the Old Testament, thereby voiding their Christianity and any claims to the Kingdom.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Nazi scum is not conservative OR nationalist

Maybe in your opinion. For people who aren’t nationalists they sure seem to love calling themselves that and supporting every nationalist idea that comes out of Trumps mouth.

Trying to denounce them at this point is too little too late. If you really felt this way you would have denounced them after Charlottesville. But I guess there were no elections happening then..

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Well thank God freedom of religion also means freedom from religion.
I dont think the constitution was solely based off Christian dogma but a compilation of factors from British common law with Christian values tied in. Otherwise freedom of religion wouldn't be in there.
You have to remember a lot of people who fled from Europe were fleeing from religious persecution.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

This Jews are the Devil is for a small fraction fringe idiots that usually refuse to recognize the Old Testament, thereby voiding their Christianity and any claims to the Kingdom.

Yep, it's this holier than thou attitude that drove me away from the church and Christianity in general.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I am 60 yrs old and all I know is that I love my country, she isnt perfect, in fact I think she is a codependant dumb ass most of the time. But we have a bill of rights. And IMO its the most important document for the regular people in existance. However, I do see the eventual importance of having a one united world. But we can never never compromise on our bill of rights. I am looking forward to the day when all of north America salutes the same flag. But it has to be on America's terms. and those terms must surround, the bill of rights of all human beings. Black. red, yellow, and green. Green? Im not sure about the green people. lol

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I will defy u to find a single attendee of any constitutional convention, be it for the Declaration of Independence, articles of confederation, Constituiton or the subsequent bill of rights who was not a devout follower of this driving dogma.

Thomas Jefferson for starters, he denied the divinity of Jesus.

While men like George Washington lived as Cincinatus, their primary motive was to be good and right which is the thesis of the Judeo-Christian ethos.

You do realize the real Cincinnatus predated Christianity and was also not Jewish, right?

It is ludicrous to argue the sensibilities of our Constitution is based upon anything else.

It's actually ludicrous to argue the Constitution was a Judeo-Christian document when it mentions neither religion.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The biggest NAZI except self proclaimed NAZI are ANTIFA......They are literally brown shirts working from the SA handbook.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Israel is God's Chosen. That's enough for me. I stand with Israel as America does, or regardless if America does. But I don't think we are in any way a threat of abandoning them any time soon.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join