It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Halloween ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Happy Halloween
I just wanted to wish all the ATS members out there a Safe and Fun Halloween before the day get too spooky.

I will be watching a load of spooky YT videos this morning.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Happy Halloween !

I feel bad for the kids around here tonight. The temps are gonna be down around 40, with a wind chill of 32....and it's raining. All night long.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Trick or treat.....no

We want a grocery sack full of candy like when I was 7....lasted me two weeks
edit on 31-10-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm in the USA right now. I understand Hallows Eve is important here so I'll go as Myself.

I think I'll make a 21's Century Impression , atleast that's what I've been told.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I love Halloween, I am taking the day off for it, got the house decorated (inside and out), got my costume ready and just waiting to take he kids trick or treating.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Happy Halloween !

I feel bad for the kids around here tonight. The temps are gonna be down around 40, with a wind chill of 32....and it's raining. All night long.

Depending on how much sun we get throughout the day, it seems we can expect upper 40's/lower 50's tonight here in MI (hey JinMI! Got that 50's I was asking for to go as a deliberately offensive slutty nun. Don't have the costume, though)

Temps and weather in this state (MI) can run the gamut regardless of season, it's wild. Our first Halloween up here 4 years ago, I distinctly recall was about 25 degrees when we headed out, and 19 by the time we got back. We were fresh from FL, and didn't have the proper attire yet other than for the kids, I wore sandals out for the walk. Damn near got frostbitten toes (I was such an unapologetic stupid southerner stereotype out the gate)

It was a nice night, though. I think it was mostly clear skies. The subsequent Halloweens have been cold and rainy, reasonable temps and rainy, and just plain chilly (at least it was warmer than 19...)
I'm waiting for the year it decides to snow while ToTing, I'm told it happens once in a while.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Trick-or-Treat
Give lots O' candy
and...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

(hey JinMI! Got that 50's I was asking for to go as a deliberately offensive slutty nun. Don't have the costume, though)

Sorry I missed your post. I was out on my bike chasing around slutty nuns.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Happy Halloween Dave , I Hope it's Not Americas Last ..............

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Happy Halloween everyone! It was my little ones first halloween, she was dressed as tiger. It was lots of fun, saw some great costumes although we didn't get many kids come by the house.

The one kid who did got a huge handful of candy, the look on his face was worth the disappointment that only a couple people came by.

I hope you and yours are enjoying it

top topics

join