It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US General Says War With China Likely in 15 Years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

How are either winning through other means--at least I think that's what you're saying...

China has internal issues with its Muslim minorities, and others. Just recently there was a crackdown. These show no sign of lessening anytime soon.

They've their own issues that need addressing, without looking for a war with the US and its allies, seems to me. As you said, they've no global reach much past their borders in any case--certainly nothing like the US has.

Russia? I'm not going to make the mistake of underestimating Vlad the (I wanna-be) Great, there's no percentage in that. But as it stands? After all, he's got his puppet in the White House, right??

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
NATO will be a very different beast in 15 years and I think war with China will be the least of Europe’s worries.
The main seat of ‘Western’ civilisation will be moving to Eastern Europe as those countries East of Germany and Italy seem to be the only countries opposed to the racist, genocidal Kalergi plan.
The countries of Western Europe will be 15 years deeper into Kalergi implementation and will be FAR FAR worse off because of it. Hopefully that won’t include England but it probably will.

I imagine the Eastern European countries of the future will be allying themselves with the Chinese, Indians and Russians rather than the failing Afro-islamic Western European states.

If I’m correct, The racist, genocidal Kalergi plan is destined for failure. Which is a good thing.

The United States should be encouraging those Eastern European nations to continue along their current political paths and should be strengthening ties with those nations from today forward.

Either way, China will most definitely be more influential and more powerful in 15 years than it is today and making enemies with the Chinese is not a smart move at all.
edit on 1 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
If there's to be a war between America and China it'll be fought on foreign soil, Korea most likely. It's what big girls arses do, they never dirty their own nests.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

"If I’m correct, The racist, genocidal Kalergi plan is destined for failure. "

Are you a male? If you are, it's not really up to you. It depends on women going along with it, you know, the people holding all the Refugees Welcome signs?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KingJames
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree, I think it's time to say bon voyage to economic warfare and Hello to 'hit the f'#ng dirt' cause I think I see a nuke headed our way, just my opinion of course.

Has anyone read Out of The Ashes by William Johnstone

The story line seems to be possible now

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

China is who I meant mostly, up until very very recently they were living rent free in our place plundering military secrets, they had their money tagged to the green back, they had pretty good control over our spending with the loans.

While it looked worse in the past, BRICS was built to give them leverage over the west (IMO). They have been fighting a war for some time against the west, have become very imperialistic and the west has looked the other way. (Africa)

Trumps trade war puts everything at risk, if he holds his ground it might be enough to nudge the debt problem they have into a downward spiral and at that point I got no clue what will happen.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: rhodesj2314

Greatly enjoyed the series, and yea it is drifting in that way but I think we do still have time before it gets full on Out of the Ashes.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rhodesj2314

originally posted by: KingJames
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree, I think it's time to say bon voyage to economic warfare and Hello to 'hit the f'#ng dirt' cause I think I see a nuke headed our way, just my opinion of course.

Has anyone read Out of The Ashes by William Johnstone

The story line seems to be possible now

I'll look into it.

I think people underestimate the age we live in. Nuclear weaponry and mad Men at the helm do not make for good bedfellows.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
... but that's what they said about 15 years ago ! ... or I have a serious issue with Deja vu

No I don't think I ever had Deja vu issues! But I wonder ... how's the dutch cyber war against Russia going ? ...
... was that suspended while the INF treaty is being cancelled ? ... Oh yeah, that treaty, the good old INF treaty ...

.. surely the EU will gain some serious strategic advantage if that's cancelled ! Right? ...

edit on 2-11-2018 by Flanker86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

but that's what they said about 15 years ago

Yes but Trump was not President 15 years ago. They may have pulled that stunt back in the day to fuel people into paralyzing fear but it won't work now. Now there's an Administration who won't look the other way and let the fake news outlets run amock.
Now, there's an Administration who will not turn the other cheek where Health Care and Jobs are lacking. And finally .. Now, there is an Administration who will not allow foreign take over of America, (namely China) while blindly standing by as they buy up swarthes of the Country and who have heavily influenced Polictical Entropy.
edit on 7-11-2018 by KingJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I am absolutely convinced that we will see a war with China at some point soon. And the strategy you have outlined may indeed be the one which is utilised. The USA will have to make a choice about whether to bite the bullet & go in hard, fast & fully, or to sit back hoping nothing happens, meanwhile allowing the elites to continue enriching themselves & protecting their ratlines of escape ready for the day - which they know is coming - that China decide that they can go up against the USA & win convincingly. For the remotest possibility that the USA-China war does not end up as nuclear warfare, the USA would have to go in with the mother of all out conventional assault sucker-punches which the world has ever had the misfortune to know. It would have to be brutal, unrelenting, merciless & efficient. And no man alive enters the world wanting that he could ever end up in command of such an horrific attack. It would take extraordinarily morally complex (near-spiritual) commitment to a form of bravery that no man can bear on his conscience alone. The impossible choice.

First principle of strategy is visibility, second is deception, third is preparation, fourth is motivation, fifth is the fight.

When you are strong, pretend that you are weak. If you are weak, pretend that you are strong. Smiles, handshakes & gifts will continue to be exchanged right up to the hour that it begins. I fear for what sort of world we will see develop in the days following. If the nukes fly I do believe that all other nations, witnessing the horrors, will avoid using nukes. Except for Pakistan, because they will attempt to capitalise on the chaos by destroying India, at the very least. It comes down to whether India's allies decide to come to her aid outright, with repayment in kind against Pakistan in the immediate aftermath of the launches, or whether they will hold back a further nuclear escalation & go in with a more measured campaign to avoid riling up a conflagration of Islamic insurgence. Such an Islamic assault would of course be concentrated against Israel in terms of nation-level belligerence, but possibly also becoming a deathly global insurrection by Islamic citizens of other nations allied with Israel & India, the likes of which will be comparable to the fabled 'black awakening' in Europe, for example. The Islamic angle is the thorn in the side which will mean that chaos the world over is almost guaranteed, even though almost all nations would otherwise be trying to avoid an ascent into global nuclear war..

Incidentally, I have a sneaking suspicion that Russia will refrain from all-out support of their allegiance to China, having gamed out the probabilities & realising that they may need to remain neutral if there's any hope of anything on Earth remaining alive.

Russian involvement would lead to a new Book of Genesis:

And the earth was formless, and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep.

edit on 7.11.2018 by AstralThundera because: clarification

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
the USA might push to engage in limited combat strikes tomorrow....

but China will be driven to engage in both Economic and Status sparring matches, which will bloody Uncle Sam's nose relentlessly for the entire decline of the Western/North Atlantic Empire replacement by the Kings-of-the-East

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In 15 years, China will have left the west in the dust of its economic development ... if not earlier ...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

When war comes don't fight for US or anyone. Stay neutral like the founding fathers said. US already F up. Majority of the US citizens already knows this. Some of the Patriots know this. Only the ignorant ones will continue the death road. The only way out is not fight and start boycotting. Drain the swamp. Constantly breaking international treaties has already started under UN and the ones the military made themselves. Everyone is already eying the US. Eisenhower died talking about it.

China rise is inevitable without a WW. That is suicide under US military.
edit on 18-12-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

They have been saying war with China is inevitable since at least the '80's. Not buying it.
At least not a hot war.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
If America wanted to fight China America would have done that in 1945 when America was the only country that has nukes. America didn't fight China then sure as hell won't fight China now.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My estimation is about 13 years sooner.

Hope I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
WW3 is inevitable. 15 years is just a guess.
Could be tomorrow. Could be next week. Could be next year.
At the end of the day we're still here, we'll know when the time comes.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Doubt it any time soon, if we do we’d be up against not just China, but every country who wants us to fail, including Russia. If that happens guarantee that nukes will fly. We aren’t going to poke that fat dragon right now.

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

link is dead.

alternative:
www.businessinsider.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join