It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What ever happened to Bush??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
So what ever happened to Bush??

I thought it was all his fault!!

Eight plus years of non-stop yammering about everything being Bush's fault, why'd he get dropped like a hot rock?

I mean, it was literally ALL his fault, wasn't it? Obama walked on water and parted the seas, but it was ALL Bush's fault! "The Economy...the Economy!! The sky is falling (and it was), and it's ALL Bush's fault!"

People would love to say it's all Trump's fault, but there's nothing there, nothing to blame on him. "Must find something to blame on him...must find something to blame on him! F# the Economy...he's a racist, he's evil..he's..he's...GAAAAAHHHHH!"

Doesn't this strike anyone as odd, or is it really just expected, business as usual, for the left? It's like Obama never even happened. I'd say it was like a black hole in history, but then someone would probably say they were offended and it was a racist statement (which it absolutely is NOT). It's like there's the wall built around Obama, this layer of impenetrable insulation, but he was there for so long (apparently) that if the left can't blame Trump then now suddenly Bush was too far back in history to blame.

Can the left really stand there with a straight face and say Obama was this pinnacle of humanity, statesman extraordinaire, savior of the economy and champion of the free world???

What about Bush?

P.S. Note - I will be the first person to stand up and say Bush was an idiot, a crony, and a phony. He was a knucklehead when it came to diplomacy, and he is directly responsible for tanking the economy. He is directly responsible for trillions of unnecessary debt (think Iraq and Asskrackistan). He couldn't talk, and he was a clown. I will be the first, so don't mistake this post for what it isn't.

Doesn't something seem a little, well, missing here???

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Bush/Obama. Two sides of the same coin.

But if HRC had made it, they'd still be using Bush to remind Americans how the left 'saved' America.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I thought it was all his fault!!

Eight plus years of non-stop yammering about everything being Bush's fault, why'd he get dropped like a hot rock?

I mean, it was literally ALL his fault, wasn't it? Obama walked on water and parted the seas, but it was ALL Bush's fault! "The Economy...the Economy!! The sky is falling (and it was), and it's ALL Bush's fault!"

People would love to say it's all Trump's fault, but there's nothing there, nothing to blame on him. "Must find something to blame on him...must find something to blame on him! F# the Economy...he's a racist, he's evil..he's..he's...GAAAAAHHHHH!"

Doesn't this strike anyone as odd, or is it really just expected, business as usual, for the left? It's like Obama never even happened. I'd say it was like a black hole in history, but then someone would probably say they were offended and it was a racist statement (which it absolutely is NOT). It's like there's the wall built around Obama, this layer of impenetrable insulation, but he was there for so long (apparently) that if the left can't blame Trump then now suddenly Bush was too far back in history to blame.

Can the left really stand there with a straight face and say Obama was this pinnacle of humanity, statesman extraordinaire, savior of the economy and champion of the free world???

What about Bush?

P.S. Note - I will be the first person to stand up and say Bush was an idiot, a crony, and a phony. He was a knucklehead when it came to diplomacy, and he is directly responsible for tanking the economy. He is directly responsible for trillions of unnecessary debt (think Iraq and Asskrackistan). He couldn't talk, and he was a clown. I will be the first, so don't mistake this post for what it isn't.

Doesn't something seem a little, well, missing here???

A seething teeth grinding Trump hater will be along shortly...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

He's busy sky diving and having fun with tax payer dollars.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
The difference between Bush and Obama.

Bush had difficulty with simple sentences.

Obama was a great orator ... until the tele-prompter went offline and then he was actually worse than Bush.

I don't think Bush understood how to use one.

P

edit on 31/10/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: KingJames

It would be incomprehensibly difficult for me to contemplate a better use of taxpayer dollars than to have both Obama and Bush use them for the sport of...skydiving!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: KingJames

It would be incomprehensibly difficult for me to contemplate a better use of taxpayer dollars than to have both Obama and Bush use them for the sport of...skydiving!!!

Without the parachute I presume?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
The difference between Bush and Obama.

Bush had difficulty with simple sentences.

Obama we a great orator ... until the tele-prompter went offline and then he was actually worse than Bush.

I don't think Bush understood how to use one.

P

I quite agree.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

He's off following Hitler's pattern, of trying to be an artist.

Yet the Nazi obsessed "liberals" dont have him as their bannerman?!?

edit on 31-10-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

They were on their Revolution 3 tour with The Stone Temple Pilots and the Cure...

Bush

Peace
edit on 2018pAmerica/ChicagoWed, 31 Oct 2018 07:42:13 -0500am3142201810 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
WE'VE GOT BUSH!!!!!

sorry, couldnt help myself.
m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
was an easy target ... very telling at 2:07

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Dude, if you started a ongoing war against terror and destabilized the middle east I think you to would keep a low profile too.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

That's not the point of the OP. We all know where he is physically (generally), but that's not the question.

The question is, where is he in the context of conversations and debates? He was the scapegoat for the left for every evil since Hitler and now he's all but vanished from the left's tirades. Why?

If he truly perpetuated that level of evil then you would think he would still be a centerpiece of conversations on the left, but he's not. It's all Trump. My how they so quickly forget. The left spent 16 entire years blaming Bush for everything imaginable (and some of it was actually warranted), but now he's vanished from discussions. Hell, I haven't gotten past blaming Jimmy Carter for stuff yet...I didn't forget. Why did the left? They spent 16 years blaming Bush, and now they've spent 2 years assailing Trump. Bush just vanished off their radar. Why?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I think that since Bush took the classy way out and wasn't (very) political after the torch was passed to Obama, it allowed him to go quietly into that good night, so to speak.

Plus, even after eight years, Bush Blamers had to accept that he was no longer the reason for the season.

Now they have Trump, so now a Trump in the present is worth two Bushes in the past...

Why am I talking like this?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ahhh, another left bashing thread, AS IF the right is somehow holier

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Seething?..lol, what a drama queen

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I think that since Bush took the classy way out and wasn't (very) political after the torch was passed to Obama, it allowed him to go quietly into that good night, so to speak.

Plus, even after eight years, Bush Blamers had to accept that he was no longer the reason for the season.

Now they have Trump, so now a Trump in the present is worth two Bushes in the past...

Why am I talking like this?

Bush's policies sucked. That said Cheney made all the decisions. Bush was a likeable guy though. Probably wishes he had never been President.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It is no longer in style after the 70's . Women like going bare now.

edit on 361031America/ChicagoWed, 31 Oct 2018 11:36:18 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Yeah, I get that feeling, too.

top topics

join