It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the left is speaking now.....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Strate8

Apparently you don't know Shooter McGavin -watch the clip (he's the one with the sweater around his neck)

Pardon me underpass61, I agree with you.

Wayfarer is a legit Shooter McGavin.

Lol, you doofus got bamboozeled into some friendly fire by one of your own boys. Thanks for that bit of hilarious ineptitude I guess.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh look little babby comes to the big boy table, but gets sent back to the ballpit........

Lol I'm eating this up, every time I think you folks wise up you keep jumping back into your own pile of offal.

I'm eating up your grammatical insufficiency. The more flustered you get, the more grammatically incapable you get.

Flustered, hehe, dude this is literally the best part of my day driving nails into you chuckleheads. If you haven't caught on yet I'm feeding off every post you make because I am loving that you're engaging with me to the detriment of whatever hate filled nonsense you were going to spew instead.

Oh no whats a matter get your feelings hurt, you better tell me how badly then.

Go on. I'll wait.

so.......you are just a troll? WOW, that's both sad and pathetic. Well, enjoy that.

No, not a troll, more like THE PUNISHER for idiots of your ilk. Just sometimes I wish you didn't make it so easy....
edit on 44pm18fpmThu, 01 Nov 2018 14:46:36 -0500America/ChicagoThu, 01 Nov 2018 14:46:36 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

edit on 44pm18fpmThu, 01 Nov 2018 14:57:27 -0500America/ChicagoThu, 01 Nov 2018 14:57:27 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: Necrobile

originally posted by: and14263
In all of this something disturbing has been ringing around my tiny mind.

The left mean well. Their intentions are good hearted. They believe completely that they are bettering society. They are not purposely trying to ruin our world and hurt us.

That disturbs me somewhat.

They're a bunch of bleeding hearts who's hearts have bled so much that no blood goes to their brains.

I have seen the tests on leftists with a program called HeartMath..which is designed to let you measure your connectivity electrically between heart and mind.

They score so incredibly low amongst the most light hearted and well meaning of themselves.

With training they take far longer to increase their overall coherence.

Indeed they have been so utterly programmed to actually scorn how things work in favor of emotions ran by those other than themselves.

The de-programming of these liberal minds is as painful as a heroin addict who actually believes it is life giving medicine.

The damage is very deep indeed, the shock expressed to me by these people when they cannot achieve any sort of coherence or control over their own selves even surprised me...when you have politically correct thoughts the machine detects them in the body's natural functions as the lies that they are...the body sends chemicals that affect coherence accordingly, bringing the health down
..increasing the schisms of thought...separating realities.

No amount of meditation brings them closer.

We need a breakthrough to stop the heartbleed and begin repairs.

The left has been fed the biggest lies of all..there pain is the utter confusion...once they run out of "causes" oh my....

You evidence that 'leftists' don't use their brain is Heartmath...

Dial the irony meter up to 11.
edit on 1-11-2018 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Ah, I see school is out and cartoons are over so you are back on the board.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh NO!!!! Please not the kid insults! Oh what ever will I do, it hurts me ever so much!'

I had kind of hoped you were just pretending to be an idiot (you know, like it was all an act and you were going to pull your mask off at the end and surprise us). I'm rather dissapointed now, but not shocked.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Oh look little babby comes to the big boy table, but gets sent back to the ballpit........

Lol I'm eating this up, every time I think you folks wise up you keep jumping back into your own pile of offal.

I'm eating up your grammatical insufficiency. The more flustered you get, the more grammatically incapable you get.

Flustered, hehe, dude this is literally the best part of my day driving nails into you chuckleheads. If you haven't caught on yet I'm feeding off every post you make because I am loving that you're engaging with me to the detriment of whatever hate filled nonsense you were going to spew instead.

Go on. I'll wait.

so.......you are just a troll? WOW, that's both sad and pathetic. Well, enjoy that.

Not, not a troll, more like a PUNISHER for idiots of your ilk. Just sometimes I wish you didn't make it so easy....

OK, cool. I just wanted to be sure you didn't think too much of yourself or something crazy like that. Shoot me a message when you start displaying your superior wit. I bet I'd like to see some of that.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Go on. I'll wait.

Not, not a troll, more like a PUNISHER for idiots of your ilk. Just sometimes I wish you didn't make it so easy....

OK, cool. I just wanted to be sure you didn't think too much of yourself or something crazy like that. Shoot me a message when you start displaying your superior wit. I bet I'd like to see some of that.

Hey its all good fam!

I'll PM you with my manuscript I've been working on.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

They are not all full of hate. Only the characatures you see online are.

I should have maybe distinguished. I did do actually but it’s lost in the thread somewhere

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

You are derogatory to everyone here and getting your kicks off it.

You should up your lithium dosage

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Not to everyone, only to pretty much everyone in this thread. Rightly so.

And I've got o admit, that it makes the self-righteous blustering of our rightwingnuts bearable. Actually, it renders this stuff even more pathetic than I thought it could be, I'm just way behind schedule to star his posts and that's all.

Personal question, how old are you people really?
edit on 1-11-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

ENOUGH!

The second post of the thread Political Mud-Pit Forum Guidelines makes it clear that slagging each other/insults are not allowed in the Pit or anywhere else! Also, the topic is not each other OR your personalities!

You are afforded a lot of leverage and wiggle room in this forum. Please use it wisely and stick to the topic and stop racking on each other.

As always, please do not reply to this PSA.

Thanks
edit on 1/11/18 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Thank god Q just posted again, now we can get back to the mother of all conspiracy theories!

On topic:

The Left talking to the Right and vice versa doesn't seem to be playing out that well this political season. Seems what all sides have in common are we're all wound up tight and ready to spring.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Bu Bu Buht I know you are but what am I!!!!

Yeah that # didn't fly in 3rd grade and it ain't got wings here either.

Usually these threads are one sided and difficult to read as its full of one sided insults from the right. I appreciate you keeping it on topic (as best you can) and adding some perspective. Although the mods don't agree, I must say it was nice seeing you shut down DBCowboy..The trolling from him has been at an all time high with his groupies flocking him like mindless lemmings... In the interest of staying on topic, i don't think the OP can compare what happened to Kavanaugh to the nonsense that was attempted on Mueller..Its proven that Mueller was being setup and to date, nothing has been proven in Kavanaught

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join