It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the left is speaking now.....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I've really been enjoying your spot-on comebacks and zingers! Keep it up, you're a regular Shooter McGavin -

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Always nice to have a fan!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Lol, the rwnj’s out there, like yourself, should be reflecting about putting a sexual predator on the Supreme Court. However, that’s about as likely as finding a trump supporter with an in abaove dull normal. it just isn’t gonna happen. a reply to: network dude

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Liberals may not all have exactly the same beliefs on every subject. I would find it very disturbing if they did. However, when its time to vote a vote for a democrat is a vote for all the crazy hypocritical insanity that the democrats have devolved to. Even if your beliefs are more grounded in reality than the over the top lunatics a vote for a democrat is still a vote for an over the top lunatic.

Trump was not some incredible once in a lifetime candidate the US just had to have. He is the result of the de-evolution of the left into a bunch of blathering idiots. Think about it. Even Trump could beat the liberal poster child hillary. And that was after she rigged the primaries, got debate questions ahead of time, and had God knows how many illegals and dead people vote for her. You can call yourself moderate, centrist, left-leaning, whatever. But if you vote democrat, you may as well go hang out on the fringe because that is where your vote probably ended up.

For what is worth, I really don't like that the battle always ends up between two candidates. This country has many great people and we deserve a better selection than what the dems and reps have to offer. But if those are the options, I will most likely vote republican. I simply can't force myself to vote for a democrat. Not after all I have seen and heard. Until they do some serious soul searching and house cleaning they should not be allowed near anything that resembles power again.

Then its only fair to admit that when its time to vote a vote for a republican is a vote for all the crazy hypocritical insanity that the republicans have devolved to as well, right?

That would be true if the right had devolved into crazy hypocritical insanity. They haven't. Just because the left has to demonize them at every turn doesn't mean they are demons. It only reflects how far off track the left really is.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Spot on NetworkDude

" I now realize that we went full retard on the Kavanugh thing, and it was wrong. Can we just go back to normal now?"

I think a simple admission like that would go a long way.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

Like I said, the guy is a self-avowed Nazi. As in he ran a neo-Nazi organization for years. This isn't just a case of calling someone I disagree with a Nazi. This guy straight up admires Hitler. The GOP even disavowed him because of his beliefs.

But that doesn't stop people wanting him elected over a Democrat.

then that should tell you how sucky democrats are, if regular people would rather have a self-proclaimed Nazi over a democrat representing them.

Hardly it just shows that Nazi are supported still in this this day and age by right wingers you consider to be regular people...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Liberals may not all have exactly the same beliefs on every subject. I would find it very disturbing if they did. However, when its time to vote a vote for a democrat is a vote for all the crazy hypocritical insanity that the democrats have devolved to. Even if your beliefs are more grounded in reality than the over the top lunatics a vote for a democrat is still a vote for an over the top lunatic.

Trump was not some incredible once in a lifetime candidate the US just had to have. He is the result of the de-evolution of the left into a bunch of blathering idiots. Think about it. Even Trump could beat the liberal poster child hillary. And that was after she rigged the primaries, got debate questions ahead of time, and had God knows how many illegals and dead people vote for her. You can call yourself moderate, centrist, left-leaning, whatever. But if you vote democrat, you may as well go hang out on the fringe because that is where your vote probably ended up.

For what is worth, I really don't like that the battle always ends up between two candidates. This country has many great people and we deserve a better selection than what the dems and reps have to offer. But if those are the options, I will most likely vote republican. I simply can't force myself to vote for a democrat. Not after all I have seen and heard. Until they do some serious soul searching and house cleaning they should not be allowed near anything that resembles power again.

Then its only fair to admit that when its time to vote a vote for a republican is a vote for all the crazy hypocritical insanity that the republicans have devolved to as well, right?

That would be true if the right had devolved into crazy hypocritical insanity. They haven't. Just because the left has to demonize them at every turn doesn't mean they are demons. It only reflects how far off track the left really is.

Oh come on dude, can you tell me with a straight face that you are unaware of any hypocritical activity from the right either!?

I mean, just yesterday I heard a political add where the Republican candidate was saying she and the republicans weren't going to take away pre-existing conditions from healthcare like the democrats had done..........

You had a viable vantage to make a point from a dispassionate and impartial middle-ground (which I was verifying), but to say one side is all hypocrites and the other is nothing but sweet angels (which is verifiably false) who've never lied just outs you as a partisan extremist and devalues an otherwise reasonable point you could have made.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
In all of this something disturbing has been ringing around my tiny mind.

The left mean well. Their intentions are good hearted. They believe completely that they are bettering society. They are not purposely trying to ruin our world and hurt us.

That disturbs me somewhat.

That's because they're crossed the line into the land of religious crusade with their beliefs. It's zealotry to some of them, maybe more than we want to think about.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: underpass61

Always nice to have a fan!

This is so cute! NPC's trying to find their own way and giving each other encouragement.

Keep at it, you'll get there someday!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

Apparently you don't know Shooter McGavin -watch the clip (he's the one with the sweater around his neck)

edit on 10 31 2018 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
And now they begin to eat their own lol

Radio dude this morning said you could tell which ones were in trouble by the way they behaved in the closing days. The ones in real trouble would do crazy stuff. I think this is a sign that McCaskill is possibly in real trouble.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Strate8

Apparently you don't know Shooter McGavin -watch the clip (he's the one with the sweater around his neck)

Pardon me underpass61, I agree with you.

Wayfarer is a legit Shooter McGavin.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Like I said, the guy is a self-avowed Nazi. As in he ran a neo-Nazi organization for years. This isn't just a case of calling someone I disagree with a Nazi. This guy straight up admires Hitler. The GOP even disavowed him because of his beliefs.

then that should tell you how sucky democrats are, if regular people would rather have a self-proclaimed Nazi over a democrat representing them.

No, its evidenced that people would rather side with a hate-group hell bent on murdering those it doesn't like, over a political rival that wants a different amount of taxation or regulations in your area. Its more a mirror into how deep into tribalism some people have sunk that they'll take a monster in their own tribe over a good person they disagree with from another tribe.

Eagerly awaiting your thread exposing the Trump death camps.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Maybe I need to split the left into further categories. But I still entirely believe that they mean well.

Politicians, as stated above, do not.

Antifa, do not.

The normal people who make up 99% of the left do mean well. They are not bad people.

If we keep painting the opposition as evil then we get nowhere in our journey to equilibrium.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh look little babby comes to the big boy table, but gets sent back to the ballpit........

Lol I'm eating this up, every time I think you folks wise up you keep jumping back into your own pile of offal.

I'm eating up your grammatical insufficiency. The more flustered you get, the more grammatically incapable you get.

Flustered, hehe, dude this is literally the best part of my day driving nails into you chuckleheads. If you haven't caught on yet I'm feeding off every post you make because I am loving that you're engaging with me to the detriment of whatever hate filled nonsense you were going to spew instead.

Oh no whats a matter get your feelings hurt, you better tell me how badly then.

Go on. I'll wait.

so.......you are just a troll? WOW, that's both sad and pathetic. Well, enjoy that.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, the rwnj’s out there, like yourself, should be reflecting about putting a sexual predator on the Supreme Court. However, that’s about as likely as finding a trump supporter with an in abaove dull normal. it just isn’t gonna happen. a reply to: network dude

Well, we had a rapist in the white house, and to date, all the proof that Kavanaugh was bad, consists of one woman, who was felt up outside the shirt in the mid 80's, but can't remember when, or where it happened, and neither does anyone else, anywhere. I can see why you would be all in on his guilt. Even the investigation that she called for found nothing. But as with the irony of the OP, you don't need to be consistent, just be sure to put party before country. BAMN. #resist

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Who do you think speaks for the left?

Like all of us, everyone who is left of right politics who speaks for us, do you actually think everyone on the left believes the same thing, like we have some kind of pamphlet of prescribed beliefs one must have to be a libtard.

I really don't know where I would get the idea of the left having a voice......

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

The left mean well. Their intentions are good hearted. They believe completely that they are bettering society. They are not purposely trying to ruin our world and hurt us.

They're a bunch of bleeding hearts who's hearts have bled so much that no blood goes to their brains.

I have seen the tests on leftists with a program called HeartMath..which is designed to let you measure your connectivity electrically between heart and mind.

They score so incredibly low amongst the most light hearted and well meaning of themselves.

With training they take far longer to increase their overall coherence.

Indeed they have been so utterly programmed to actually scorn how things work in favor of emotions ran by those other than themselves.

The de-programming of these liberal minds is as painful as a heroin addict who actually believes it is life giving medicine.

The damage is very deep indeed, the shock expressed to me by these people when they cannot achieve any sort of coherence or control over their own selves even surprised me...when you have politically correct thoughts the machine detects them in the body's natural functions as the lies that they are...the body sends chemicals that affect coherence accordingly, bringing the health down
..increasing the schisms of thought...separating realities.

No amount of meditation brings them closer.

We need a breakthrough to stop the heartbleed and begin repairs.

The left has been fed the biggest lies of all..there pain is the utter confusion...once they run out of "causes" oh my....
edit on 1-11-2018 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

How can you be good hearted and so full of hate?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No, its evidenced that people would rather side with a hate-group hell bent on murdering those it doesn't like, over a political rival that wants a different amount of taxation or regulations in your area. Its more a mirror into how deep into tribalism some people have sunk that they'll take a monster in their own tribe over a good person they disagree with from another tribe.

Eagerly awaiting your thread exposing the Trump death camps.

Huh? I think you need to work on basic reading comprehension there boyo, I'm referencing Nazi's as the ones who wan't to murder those of opposing religions/ideologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join