It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the left is speaking now.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Wayfarer

I could post examples of you like

Just this week loffe, a journalist said in jake rappers show trump inspired more violence than ISIS

There are many more examples, and not just from random internet people, but powerful public figures on the left

Again, I don’t think this in any way represents the average democrat

To be fair, it seems like the average democrats are embarrassed by what's happening on their side of the fence these days and are either staying home to let everyone else take care of business, or they're voting Republican.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Bu Bu Buht I know you are but what am I!!!!

Yeah that # didn't fly in 3rd grade and it ain't got wings here either.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

You are a troll and a liar, and you won't name who you voted for because you are straight up lying and didn't in fact vote for a Democrat. Your BS is as sad as the rest of your drivel.

No, you are not worth the answer to be honest. I don't value your opinion.

Game/Set/Match, DB.
They've reverted to leftism insult default mode.
Cut 'em loose.

link   
a reply to: LSU2018

That's, like, your opinion man. You can't see the future, all you can do is spout BS out your ass and wait for the 8th to come around. Whats the point of talking like your an authority on the future among your cronies, other than to huff ones own farts?

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Actually you've done a great job of illustrating how irrational the leftists are and have validated my point!

Keep it up!

Have you ever seen a troll inadvertently troll himself? Poor wayfarer hasn't a clue, does he...

In a world of kittens, he's just a ball of yarn.

Tsst... That's right.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nah breh, its a bunch of sad feckless schoolchildren banding around their trollking. I don't need backup to slap little kids like you around.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Lol oh no, you shook sweetie!?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The establishment Right is just about as corrupt and against real Americans interests as the Democratic leadership.

What is not talked about in an honest way is Trump's policy agenda itself.

It doesn't cater Right or Left establishment. It is a different course altogether, I don't agree with all of it but I do agree with more of it than the last 4 presidents combined policies.

It is putting more focus on protecting American workers, our border security, health and drug costs and global trade in positive ways we have not seen for many years.

My main complaint on Trump is he is not reaching out to American Hispanics like he should. They are some of the primary beneficiaries of cracking down on illegal immigration as it is their wages that have been eroded even more so than whites and blacks. Hispanics have been in America before whites and blacks, yet they get lumped into the illegal alien crowd and that is not right.

I'm white and people don't look at me and question if I should be here or not. But it is common they look at my hispanic friends like that and it pisses me off.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No.

It means democrats are worse than Nazi's.

Explain how.

*laughs*

I don't live in Illinois, so I don't know "how".

But if it's a battle between a democrat and a Nazi and it isn't a clear landslide, then logic dictates that people would rather have a Nazi represent them over a democrat.

And that says that democrats are worse than Nazi's in their minds.

Well played

Bravo

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
lol

if anything this makes ford MORE believable. she testified in front of the world! SHE BEGGED for an investigation. he lied multiple times.

where's is the evidence ford was setting him up, like these douches???

Indeed. She begged so much that she denied speaking to a prosecutor several times, lied about her fear of flying, lied about being claustrophobic and having to live in big houses with multiple exits, and couldn't find one story to match hers. Lulz

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

That's, like, your opinion man. You can't see the future, all you can do is spout BS out your ass and wait for the 8th to come around. Whats the point of talking like your an authority on the future among your cronies, other than to huff ones own farts?

Everybody who's anybody can see it. Go settle down with a soy latte and we'll talk later.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Oh you dingus how thick do you have to be to keep taking the bait.

You can't see the future. I know this is going to be hard for you, but although it seems like your special, like you've got abilities that nobody has, that you can tell when things are going to happen, its more likely a brain tumor.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Nah breh, its a bunch of sad feckless schoolchildren banding around their trollking. I don't need backup to slap little kids like you around.

Keep on slappin' it, sailor.
Here...have a tissue.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Oh look little babby comes to the big boy table, but gets sent back to the ballpit........

Lol I'm eating this up, every time I think you folks wise up you keep jumping back into your own pile of offal.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

that's it? she lied about her fear of flying? why would that even matter?

do tell!

this stunt by the right shows what a set up looks like. lol

and, it will be properly investigated as it should be. too funny..

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Who do you think speaks for the left?

Like all of us, everyone who is left of right politics who speaks for us, do you actually think everyone on the left believes the same thing, like we have some kind of pamphlet of prescribed beliefs one must have to be a libtard.

This left you speak of no longer exist. They are now completely taken over by NPCs.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Oh you dingus how thick do you have to be to keep taking the bait.

You can't see the future. I know this is going to be hard for you, but although it seems like your special, like you've got abilities that nobody has, that you can tell when things are going to happen, its more likely a brain tumor.

*you're

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Oh look little babby comes to the big boy table, but gets sent back to the ballpit........

Lol I'm eating this up, every time I think you folks wise up you keep jumping back into your own pile of offal.

I'm eating up your grammatical insufficiency. The more flustered you get, the more grammatically incapable you get.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

that's it? she lied about her fear of flying? why would that even matter?

do tell!

this stunt by the right shows what a set up looks like. lol

and, it will be properly investigated as it should be. too funny..

No, that's not all she lied about. None of the witnesses she conjured up could match her story. She lived in an 800 sq ft apartment with one door for 8 years. You know her story didn't match up, no need to play coy.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm eating up your grammatical insufficiency. The more flustered you get, the more grammatically incapable you get.

Flustered, hehe, dude this is literally the best part of my day driving nails into you chuckleheads. If you haven't caught on yet I'm feeding off every post you make because I am loving that you're engaging with me to the detriment of whatever hate filled nonsense you were going to spew instead.

Oh no whats a matter get your feelings hurt, you better tell me how badly then.

Go on. I'll wait.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join