It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the left is speaking now.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
"But mom, every one else is cheating".

Good enough.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It was very much a post gloating about how well the GOP are doing based on early voting numbers. Not just a, "Good job Republicans! You're getting out there and exercising your Constitutional right to vote early!" post.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: DBCowboy

Like I said, the guy is a self-avowed Nazi. As in he ran a neo-Nazi organization for years. This isn't just a case of calling someone I disagree with a Nazi. This guy straight up admires Hitler. The GOP even disavowed him because of his beliefs.

But that doesn't stop people wanting him elected over a Democrat.

then that should tell you how sucky democrats are, if regular people would rather have a self-proclaimed Nazi over a democrat representing them.

No, its evidenced that people would rather side with a hate-group hell bent on murdering those it doesn't like, over a political rival that wants a different amount of taxation or regulations in your area. Its more a mirror into how deep into tribalism some people have sunk that they'll take a monster in their own tribe over a good person they disagree with from another tribe.

link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Embrace your irrational hate. I'm just blunter than some of the fine folks here. I'm not as nice.

Deal with it, Jefferey. Deal with it.

link   

It's actually the Illinois 3rd and Arthur Jones.

link   

I could post examples of you like

Just this week loffe, a journalist said in jake rappers show trump inspired more violence than ISIS

There are many more examples, and not just from random internet people, but powerful public figures on the left

Again, I don’t think this in any way represents the average democrat

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Actually you've done a great job of illustrating how irrational the leftists are and have validated my point!

Keep it up!

Have you ever seen a troll inadvertently troll himself? Poor wayfarer hasn't a clue, does he...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Like I said, the guy is a self-avowed Nazi. As in he ran a neo-Nazi organization for years. This isn't just a case of calling someone I disagree with a Nazi. This guy straight up admires Hitler. The GOP even disavowed him because of his beliefs.

But that doesn't stop people wanting him elected over a Democrat.

then that should tell you how sucky democrats are, if regular people would rather have a self-proclaimed Nazi over a democrat representing them.

No, its evidenced that people would rather side with a hate-group hell bent on murdering those it doesn't like, over a political rival that wants a different amount of taxation or regulations in your area. Its more a mirror into how deep into tribalism some people have sunk that they'll take a monster in their own tribe over a good person they disagree with from another tribe.

No.

It means that democrats are even worse than Nazi's.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Actually you've done a great job of illustrating how irrational the leftists are and have validated my point!

Keep it up!

Have you ever seen a troll inadvertently troll himself? Poor wayfarer hasn't a clue, does he...

In a world of kittens, he's just a ball of yarn.

(post by Wayfarer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Liberals may not all have exactly the same beliefs on every subject. I would find it very disturbing if they did. However, when its time to vote a vote for a democrat is a vote for all the crazy hypocritical insanity that the democrats have devolved to. Even if your beliefs are more grounded in reality than the over the top lunatics a vote for a democrat is still a vote for an over the top lunatic.

Trump was not some incredible once in a lifetime candidate the US just had to have. He is the result of the de-evolution of the left into a bunch of blathering idiots. Think about it. Even Trump could beat the liberal poster child hillary. And that was after she rigged the primaries, got debate questions ahead of time, and had God knows how many illegals and dead people vote for her. You can call yourself moderate, centrist, left-leaning, whatever. But if you vote democrat, you may as well go hang out on the fringe because that is where your vote probably ended up.

For what is worth, I really don't like that the battle always ends up between two candidates. This country has many great people and we deserve a better selection than what the dems and reps have to offer. But if those are the options, I will most likely vote republican. I simply can't force myself to vote for a democrat. Not after all I have seen and heard. Until they do some serious soul searching and house cleaning they should not be allowed near anything that resembles power again.

(post by Wayfarer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Liberals may not all have exactly the same beliefs on every subject. I would find it very disturbing if they did. However, when its time to vote a vote for a democrat is a vote for all the crazy hypocritical insanity that the democrats have devolved to. Even if your beliefs are more grounded in reality than the over the top lunatics a vote for a democrat is still a vote for an over the top lunatic.

Trump was not some incredible once in a lifetime candidate the US just had to have. He is the result of the de-evolution of the left into a bunch of blathering idiots. Think about it. Even Trump could beat the liberal poster child hillary. And that was after she rigged the primaries, got debate questions ahead of time, and had God knows how many illegals and dead people vote for her. You can call yourself moderate, centrist, left-leaning, whatever. But if you vote democrat, you may as well go hang out on the fringe because that is where your vote probably ended up.

For what is worth, I really don't like that the battle always ends up between two candidates. This country has many great people and we deserve a better selection than what the dems and reps have to offer. But if those are the options, I will most likely vote republican. I simply can't force myself to vote for a democrat. Not after all I have seen and heard. Until they do some serious soul searching and house cleaning they should not be allowed near anything that resembles power again.

Then its only fair to admit that when its time to vote a vote for a republican is a vote for all the crazy hypocritical insanity that the republicans have devolved to as well, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Jones doesn't actually stand a chance of winning. The reason he was able to get the GOP nomination is because no one else was willing to spend the money running because the district is firmly Democrat.

That said, it doesn't bother you that people would rather vote for a Nazi than a Democrat simply because of the letter next to their name? To quote Jones in regards to the GOP:

I snookered them

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Keep it up!

Lol, I'm not sure what you've explained other than you can't seem to grasp the situation. Sorry you can't seem to keep up.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Keep it up!

In a world of kittens, he's just a ball of yarn.

Yawn, more trolling.....

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Jones doesn't actually stand a chance of winning. The reason he was able to get the GOP nomination is because no one else was willing to spend the money running because the district is firmly Democrat.

That said, it doesn't bother you that people would rather vote for a Nazi than a Democrat simply because of the letter next to their name? To quote Jones in regards to the GOP:

I snookered them

It means what democrats stand for is more unpalatable than what Nazi's stand for.

Which should really concern people if they are democrats.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I snookered them

It means what democrats stand for is more unpalatable than what Nazi's stand for.

Which should really concern people if they are democrats.

It sounds to me like what you're saying is that its Democrats fault that conservative voters find Nazis (those who want to kill those of dissenting beliefs/lifestyles/religions) more palatable than a fellow countryman who has a slightly different idea of how taxes should be allocated or what social services we should offer/fund.....

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

No.

It means democrats are worse than Nazi's.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

No.

It means democrats are worse than Nazi's.

Explain how.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join