It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the left is speaking now.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be fair, he's not entirely wrong.

Earlier today a rather outspoken, Right Wing, member was gloating about how early voting numbers in Cook County, Illinois indicated a strong showing from Republican voters.

The GOP House candidate for Cook County is a self-avowed Nazi.

Now I'm not saying this member speaks for everyone on the Right. But even you have to admit there's a lot of people on the Right that would be happier if the Nazi won because it means the Dem lost.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

This is fun.

So if you aren't for higher taxes, larger government, higher unemployment. . . you're a Nazi.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Wayfarer

Actually you've done a great job of illustrating how irrational the leftists are and have validated my point!

Keep it up!

Except you're nothing but smoke, mirrors, and double talk, so all this dithering/blathering/blubbering echoing from the gaping hole in your head does nothing more to divert valuable discussion attention/energy from your Conservative/Republican compatriots who actually have something of value to say/share. Ultimatley the sad truth is your role here is to serve as an example on ATS of what trollish and worthless behavior looks like.

I think I can say we all appreciate you stepping up to be that example! Kudos!

edit on 44am18famWed, 31 Oct 2018 09:44:43 -0500America/ChicagoWed, 31 Oct 2018 09:44:43 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Actually you've done a great job of illustrating how irrational the leftists are and have validated my point!

Keep it up!

Except you're nothing but smoke, mirrors, and double talk, so all this dithering/blathering/blubbering echoing from the gaping hole in your head does nothing more to divert valuable discussion attention/energy from your Conservative/Republican compatriots who actually have something of value to say/share. Ultimatley the sad truth is your role here is to serve as an example on ATS of what trollish and worthless behavior looks like.

You forgot to call him a Nazi.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Honestly I'd be surprised too. But I think a large part of that might stem from the fact that there's not really anything for Mueller to step down from. His report is done and he's just waiting for the midterms to wrap up before he releases it.

At this point he's pretty much already out of a job.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Earlier today a rather outspoken, Right Wing, member was gloating about how early voting numbers in Cook County, Illinois indicated a strong showing from Republican voters.

Now I'm not saying this member speaks for everyone on the Right. But even you have to admit there's a lot of people on the Right that would be happier if the Nazi won because it means the Dem lost.

I think what it means is there is a disturbingly large amount of Republicans that view Nazi's as a better alternative than Democrats.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

A lot of people?

No I disagree with that wholeheartedly

I was not involved with the discussion you are referencing, but did that user specifically say he was cheering for Nazis over Dems?

Or did he say he was happy republicans were voting more?

Keep in mind, just because republicans are voting in that county doesn’t mean they know the his guy is a nazi, or are voting for him. They also get to vote for state wide races

(post by Wayfarer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: and14263
In all of this something disturbing has been ringing around my tiny mind.

The left mean well. Their intentions are good hearted. They believe completely that they are bettering society. They are not purposely trying to ruin our world and hurt us.

That disturbs me somewhat.

Ummm...the left mean well...?

Dude...pass the bong...share out some of that...

The left don't mean well...they mean to get and keep power...and they use any circumstance and doe-eyed demographic they can befuddle to accomplish their end game...

You are seriously illin if you believe they mean well...

Pass that bong...you Bogart...Sharing is caring...

Not purposely trying to ruin our world or hurt us...as they flail away with another bike lock...or torch another business...or get in the face of someone just trying to have a meal...

Give me an effing break...

YouSir

I took that comment as the left thinks their ideas are going to help the country. Or in other words, they're too mental to understand what their ideals would do to this country.

link   

I think what it means is there is a disturbingly large amount of Republicans that view Nazi's as a better alternative than Democrats.

I haven’t seen that

I have seen public media figures in the left say trump is worse than hitler, isis, and they would rather have ms 13 than trump

Although I believe that the vast majority of democrats would disagree with that

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Keep it up!

You forgot to call him a Nazi.

No, I didn't, he's not a Nazi, he's a troll. What value does mentioning that add to the discussion?

What value does calling him a "troll" add to the discussion?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't recall every post I've made but I don't think I ever said Kavanaugh should be rejected for the accusations. In fact, I know I said that he would be accepted. I did however express my belief that the accusations against him should be investigated thoroughly.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

I can't recall every post I've made but I don't think I ever said Kavanaugh should be rejected for the accusations. In fact, I know I said that he would be accepted. I did however express my belief that the accusations against him should be investigated thoroughly.

Then good on you

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

a reply to: Necrobile

Well, on the flip side, at least I can say they had blood in their brains to begin with

Fluid, certainly.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Like I said, the guy is a self-avowed Nazi. As in he ran a neo-Nazi organization for years. This isn't just a case of calling someone I disagree with a Nazi. This guy straight up admires Hitler. The GOP even disavowed him because of his beliefs.

But that doesn't stop people wanting him elected over a Democrat.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I haven’t seen that

I have seen public media figures in the left say trump is worse than hitler, isis, and they would rather have ms 13 than trump

Although I believe that the vast majority of democrats would disagree with that

Perhaps I should rephrase, " my fear is that there is a non-zero amount of Republican voters in Illinois 4th district that have heard of Steve King's Nazi leanings and are less bothered by that then the thought of a Democrat beating him. Its merely a feeling and unsubstantiated by data."

I agree re: Trump not being worse than Hitler/Isis, and I share the sentiment that although he's a strongly disliked figure among liberals, I haven't personally heard any of my liberal compatriots claim he's actually worse than mass murderers.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Like I said, the guy is a self-avowed Nazi. As in he ran a neo-Nazi organization for years. This isn't just a case of calling someone I disagree with a Nazi. This guy straight up admires Hitler. The GOP even disavowed him because of his beliefs.

But that doesn't stop people wanting him elected over a Democrat.

then that should tell you how sucky democrats are, if regular people would rather have a self-proclaimed Nazi over a democrat representing them.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: network dude

Don't hold your breath. When they go low, they fail. Then it's like they go lower to dig themselves out and that never works either.

Well, on the flip side, when Republicans go low, they just remove pre-existing conditions from health care and then campaign on the concept that in fact it was the Democrats who removed pre-existing conditions from health insurance requirements. So in that case I suppose you could view it as "When Republicans go low, the still find a way to go lower"

Lol

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join