It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the left is speaking now.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yeah. And Calendaugh wasn't even around back then, his calender lied!!!oneoneeleven
Wait! Is Muellertime running for the supreme court as well now? No? Hmm.

Kinda entertaining though, oh the glory of our ability to recognize whataboutisms!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Necrobile

Well, on the flip side, at least I can say they had blood in their brains to begin with

Did they, though?? Many may have, but with how others have been taught at a young age there's a chance that no blood ever reached the brain for years. I know, I was one of them. It took me many years, and many life lessons to learn that life isn't always black n' white, there's a whole giant gray-scale to consider. You can't just think with your heart, and you can't just think with your brain. There needs to be balance, and unfortunately I don't see much balance lately.

Well sure man. I think some time in the late 80's to early 90's this polarization and tribalization hit its peak and we've been running on trains on separate tracks, with the primary directives being not to do whats best for the country, but for the parties to instead do whatever's worst for the opposite party.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

LOL I like the way you explain things, hot sauce is a wonderful thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crtrvt

Pretty much this.

As of right now there's no actual accuser. Until then you can't really make any claims about hypocrisy. Instead everything the OP is doing merely comes across as projection. They only see rape allegations as a political tool to be used and they believe everyone else feels the same way.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Don't hold your breath. When they go low, they fail. Then it's like they go lower to dig themselves out and that never works either.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

In the minds of the collective left, Kavanaugh is a serial rapist and facts, reason, logic have no say in any of it.

Trying to have a rational discussion with the "collective" is like trying to teach a gold fish how to drive a fork lift so it can get a job at Builders Square where they have great benefits.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Don't hold your breath. When they go low, they fail. Then it's like they go lower to dig themselves out and that never works either.

Well, on the flip side, when Republicans go low, they just remove pre-existing conditions from health care and then campaign on the concept that in fact it was the Democrats who removed pre-existing conditions from health insurance requirements. So in that case I suppose you could view it as "When Republicans go low, the still find a way to go lower"

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Surely you jest!

You know, I like hot sauce, and there was a time when the hottest sauce was habanero sauce. Then they came out with these sauces which are so hot it's illegal to even call them a "sauce", they have to be called an "extract" or a "food additive". In other words they're distilled down to something orders of magnitude more concentrated than any kind of a hot 'sauce'.

So why the diatribe on hot sauce?

Well, it's like the left's hypocrisy. You see, there was a time when hypocrisy was just your run of the mill 'hypocrisy'. Then they came out with this new hyper-distilled hypocrisy which is orders of magnitude more hypocritical than anything ever seen before. And that's what we have now; it's called "Incomprehensible Hypocrisy", a hypocrisy so concentrated that it is impenetrable to logic and reason.

And then we have people from other countries preaching to us about how democrats aren't all the same here in America.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
In all of this something disturbing has been ringing around my tiny mind.

The left mean well. Their intentions are good hearted. They believe completely that they are bettering society. They are not purposely trying to ruin our world and hurt us.

That disturbs me somewhat.

That IS a pretty scary thought, that they actually think their ideas would better the country.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: crtrvt

Pretty much this.

As of right now there's no actual accuser. Until then you can't really make any claims about hypocrisy. Instead everything the OP is doing merely comes across as projection. They only see rape allegations as a political tool to be used and they believe everyone else feels the same way.

First let’s make two things clear

Mueller is innocent until proven guilty and if these guys tried to bribe women to get a story they should be prosecuted

I see no proof whatsoever that the supposed victim whose story was released is the same woman as the one who claims she was offered a bribe

In fact Burke (I think it’s his name) says it is not the same woman

Now I agree with you, at this point we have a totally anonymous accusation being put forth by clearly biased people

Let’s not forget the totally anonymous allegations that were released by nbc about Kavanaugh that people said needed to be investigated

I said it was stupid then, and it’s stupid now. But many powerful people on the left including the media and politicians took these anonymous allegations against Kavanaugh seriously

Furthermore, if a woman does come out with her name to the accusations against mueller, then the situation is even more similar to Kavanaugh

Perhaps then all of the guilty until innocent crowd when it came to Kavanaugh will realize the error of their ways as they no doubt will not call for mueller to immediately resign as they did Kavanaugh
edit on 31-10-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Lol, I love these kindergarden posts, they're so much fun. Lemme have a go!

In the minds of the collective right, Kavanaugh is a badass who's going to screw over the Dems properly at every chance he gets (and who cares if he did or din't rape someone since the ends justify the means), because the only thing that matters in the world is owning the libs. Screw helping people, Screw human decency, Screw compassion and forgiveness, Screw health care, Screw everything that's not directly contributing to 'owning the libs'. Its a pretty sweet platform if your soulless I suppose.

See, its easy to spew nonsense to get people riled up!
edit on 44am18famWed, 31 Oct 2018 09:21:40 -0500America/ChicagoWed, 31 Oct 2018 09:21:40 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

In the minds of the collective right, Kavanaugh is a badass who's going to screw over the Dems properly at every chance he gets (and who cares if he did or din't rape someone since the ends justify the means), because the only thing that matters in the world is owning the libs. Screw helping people, Screw human decency, Screw compassion and forgiveness, Screw health care, Screw everything that's not directly contributing to 'owning the libs'. Its a pretty sweet platform if your soulless I suppose.

Playing the emotion card!

You forgot to say, "It's for the children!"

Stay on task please. You know the authoritarian left hates it when their drones go off-script.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Playing the emotion card!

You forgot to say, "It's for the children!"

Stay on task please. You know the authoritarian left hates it when their drones go off-script.

Playing the ignoramus card!

You remembered to make your appeal nonsensical and irrational and as a bonus include an analogy that makes about as much sense as why you're even here.

Don't be diverted by my gentle manipulations, you're goal to # up threads with idiotic drivel shall not be thwarted by little old me!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

thank you. At least you admit you're a leftist drone so we don't have to rehash that any further.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If an accuser comes forward then I have no problem hearing them out. Just like I had no problem hearing Dr. Ford out.

Most cases of sexual assault go unreported and those that do get reported aren't fabrications in the vast majority of cases. So based on the stats I think every report of sexual assault should be taken very seriously.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

thank you. At least you admit you're a leftist drone so we don't have to rehash that any further.

That's weird, because the only one who admitted anything is you my friend. You've acknowledged you have nothing of value to add to the discussion, so you have conveniently not only absolved my of any connection to your wackadoo ramblings, but have also chastised yourself for me, so thanks for that bud

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

If an accuser comes forward then I have no problem hearing them out. Just like I had no problem hearing Dr. Ford out.

Most cases of sexual assault go unreported and those that do get reported aren't fabrications in the vast majority of cases. So based on the stats I think every report of sexual assault should be taken very seriously.

Well you are a reasonable person and I agree with you

The problem is people in positions of power like politicians and the media went beyond that, saying that Kavanaugh was assumed guilty and had to prove his innocence, was guilty if he didn’t call for an fbi investigation were not himself, were certain the accusers were telling the truth without any evidence whatsoever, and felt that Kavanaugh should not be confirmed based merely on allegations and should step down

That rejection of due process was incredibly dumb and dangerous, and as was warned, would set a terrible precedent as it would be used against people that these democrats don’t want it used against

Now here comes an example

I am with you that allegations should be looked in to

But will these same Dems now argue mueller must step down? I would be very surprised

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Actually you've done a great job of illustrating how irrational the leftists are and have validated my point!

Keep it up!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

The question is, however,...did you initially approach the Dr. Ford and Julie Swetnick cases with the same skepticism as you now initially approach these new allegations against Mueller?

If you did...then you are being consistent...and should be commended.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt

originally posted by: network dude
This is a great time to bring up a sort of ironic event that for some reason, wasn't able to spark a bit of reflection. Mueller's rape accuser. Yea, it's a set up and he really didn't rape anyone. It's kind of obvious. But to see how you scramble to ignore the way you acted with Kavanaugh is comical. This is an opportune moment to learn and grow.

What you should be saying is " I now realize that we went full retard on the Kavanugh thing, and it was wrong. Can we just go back to normal now?" I think a simple admission like that would go a long way. Without such a thing, it would seem that you are just fine with displaying a severe lack of integrity, a severe lack of morals, and apparently no ability at all to recognize irony.

Here's to hoping the left will step up to the plate.

If you had a real live person or people coming forward making credible accusations then absolutely you would be seeing the same calls go out for full investigation and voices to be heard.

Like the democrats that weren't investigated after the me too movement started?

Credibility = 0

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join