It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since the left is speaking now.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This is a great time to bring up a sort of ironic event that for some reason, wasn't able to spark a bit of reflection. Mueller's rape accuser. Yea, it's a set up and he really didn't rape anyone. It's kind of obvious. But to see how you scramble to ignore the way you acted with Kavanaugh is comical. This is an opportune moment to learn and grow.

What you should be saying is " I now realize that we went full retard on the Kavanugh thing, and it was wrong. Can we just go back to normal now?" I think a simple admission like that would go a long way. Without such a thing, it would seem that you are just fine with displaying a severe lack of integrity, a severe lack of morals, and apparently no ability at all to recognize irony.

Here's to hoping the left will step up to the plate.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
....Without such a thing, it would seem that you are just fine with displaying a severe lack of integrity, a severe lack of morals, and apparently no ability at all to recognize irony.

Pretty much that.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Surely you jest!

You know, I like hot sauce, and there was a time when the hottest sauce was habanero sauce. Then they came out with these sauces which are so hot it's illegal to even call them a "sauce", they have to be called an "extract" or a "food additive". In other words they're distilled down to something orders of magnitude more concentrated than any kind of a hot 'sauce'.

So why the diatribe on hot sauce?

Well, it's like the left's hypocrisy. You see, there was a time when hypocrisy was just your run of the mill 'hypocrisy'. Then they came out with this new hyper-distilled hypocrisy which is orders of magnitude more hypocritical than anything ever seen before. And that's what we have now; it's called "Incomprehensible Hypocrisy", a hypocrisy so concentrated that it is impenetrable to logic and reason.

edit on 10/31/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
In all of this something disturbing has been ringing around my tiny mind.

The left mean well. Their intentions are good hearted. They believe completely that they are bettering society. They are not purposely trying to ruin our world and hurt us.

That disturbs me somewhat.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

it would seem that you are just fine with displaying a severe lack of integrity, a severe lack of morals, and apparently no ability at all to recognize irony.

I suspect that you don't see the irony here....

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Wow! The left with the violence of the last two years can't believe it is all for the good of the country. You can't shoot congressmen and then say it's for the good of the country. You can't resist the normal functions of government for the good of the country. You can't say that you reject the legitimacy of the duly elected president. You can't start an investigation for see if the president had outside influence because you didn't like the outcome of the election.

The bottom line is the left has no interest in doing what is right. They only want control and are willing to break laws and cheat their way back into power. They are willing and able to do the most despicable things to stop this president as in the Kavanaugh confirmation and the Mueller investigation. With the events of the last week's violence, you must say that it is very coincidental that murders and attempted bombings weren't a false flag operation to influence the 2018 elections.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Who do you think speaks for the left?

Like all of us, everyone who is left of right politics who speaks for us, do you actually think everyone on the left believes the same thing, like we have some kind of pamphlet of prescribed beliefs one must have to be a libtard.

"373, believe that Republican nominated judges are rapists".....

You see I totally get that some in the media basically acted like this guy was guilty right away and thats wrong but they do not represent the left. I for example was just of the opinion that if a serious accusation like rape is made then it should be investigated before he is appointed. I accepted the FBI's findings regarding this and although I probably wouldn't have voted for him, he won the appointment so fair enough move on.

Nothing about that makes me feel like I am "Just fine with displaying a severe lack of integrity, a severe lack of morals, and apparently no ability at all to recognize irony.", to use the OP's words.

I see no Irony, I hold Mueller to the same standard as do quite a few folks on the left, if he is proven to have committed rape through the book at him. Simple. Only in this case it seems pretty obvious that the allegation has been fabricated when you take into account that the FBI had already been asked to look into allegations that women were being paid off to make false accusations against him.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

This is a great time to bring up a sort of ironic event that for some reason, wasn't able to spark a bit of reflection. Mueller's rape accuser. Yea, it's a set up and he really didn't rape anyone. It's kind of obvious. But to see how you scramble to ignore the way you acted with Kavanaugh is comical. This is an opportune moment to learn and grow.

What you should be saying is " I now realize that we went full retard on the Kavanugh thing, and it was wrong. Can we just go back to normal now?" I think a simple admission like that would go a long way. Without such a thing, it would seem that you are just fine with displaying a severe lack of integrity, a severe lack of morals, and apparently no ability at all to recognize irony.

Ummm...I think your full of crap...well...maybe down a quart...

Mueller is just as guilty until proven innocent...as anyone right of left...

Therefore...until he is able to disprove these credible allegations...

Slay him in the press and the court of public opinion...where he has been judged...guilty...guilty...guilty...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

What irony? There are no women accusing Mueller of rape. There was a scheme to bribe a woman (women?) into making false allegations against Mueller. The story was debunked before it ever broke.

If you had a real live person or people coming forward making credible accusations then absolutely you would be seeing the same calls go out for full investigation and voices to be heard.

In this case the only person coming forward is not a woman claiming Mueller assaulted her or acted inappropriately, she is a women saying she was contacted by GOP operatives trying to bribe her into making false allegations. That simple.

Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman are bumbling idiots. Who are in deep #.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

(..) " I now realize that we went full retard on the Kavanugh thing, and it was wrong. Can we just go back to normal now?" I think a simple admission like that would go a long way. (..)

Yes, I think it is about time the right admits to this! Thank you.

I need more coffee, I had my last one 5 hours ago.. There is only sarcasm left.
Seriously, you are only rattling at the wasp's nest with your posting - not outstreched hand or other sign of co-evaluating current politics, only diversion.. Thats not how ATS will ever heal.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: buddah6

I respectfully but completely disagree.

All those actions you describe are motivated by the yearning for a better country and governing policy.

They are not actions motivated by the need to cause pain and suffering for no reason. This is only applicable in the case of somebody mentally ill, a psychopath perhaps.

But you mention two things their - the left populace and the left politicians. These do have different intentions.

The left populace, as I stated, are driven by intentions to make the world better (in their opinion).

The left politicians are driven by greed and career enhancement. They do not care about making teh world a better place. Which is a brilliant example of why the divide is futile.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

The left mean well. Their intentions are good hearted. They believe completely that they are bettering society. They are not purposely trying to ruin our world and hurt us.

Ummm...the left mean well...?

Dude...pass the bong...share out some of that...

The left don't mean well...they mean to get and keep power...and they use any circumstance and doe-eyed demographic they can befuddle to accomplish their end game...

You are seriously illin if you believe they mean well...

Pass that bong...you Bogart...Sharing is caring...

Not purposely trying to ruin our world or hurt us...as they flail away with another bike lock...or torch another business...or get in the face of someone just trying to have a meal...

Give me an effing break...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Surely it's an opportune moment to point out the US has no 'left' - both democrats and republicans are far-right wing authoritarian so we can have a sensible, realistic discussion on politics.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The left went full REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEtard over Kavanaugh.
...and it bit 'em in the ass.

What you suggest would be the mature thing for them to do, but we all know the Left has passed the point of no return.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Sorry, this doesn't "clear" Kavanaugh.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Lol, if you can say with a straight face that because Mueller's Rape accusation is a fabrication, all others (such as Kavanaugh) are fabricated belies an evil in you that is beyond saving.

Congrats for stepping up to the plate to admit you actually don'g care about rape, but rather about tit for tat scorekeeping between Republicans and Democrats.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   
And now they begin to eat their own lol

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

They're a bunch of bleeding hearts who's hearts have bled so much that no blood goes to their brains.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Well, on the flip side, at least I can say they had blood in their brains to begin with

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Necrobile

Well, on the flip side, at least I can say they had blood in their brains to begin with

Did they, though?? Many may have, but with how others have been taught at a young age there's a chance that no blood ever reached the brain for years. I know, I was one of them. It took me many years, and many life lessons to learn that life isn't always black n' white, there's a whole giant gray-scale to consider. You can't just think with your heart, and you can't just think with your brain. There needs to be balance, and unfortunately I don't see much balance lately.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join