It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DACA and reasons not to give citizenship & how/where DACA "children" can do most good

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

And what of the fact that these people have roots here now. Kids of their own?
Be honest. You don't Give A # right?
Just gettum out??

#whitewashthenation

Tell me, why should he give a #? Why should he care about a non American citizen?

I can tell you that, because it's about having a little empathy for other people's situations.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I can say with certainty that the people coming from Honduras don't have a chance in hell of going back and fixing their country. They would be killed or imprisoned. They can go back, but the gangs have probably already taken their previous homes. Tegucigalpa makes Detroit look like Disney Land.

The US has backed a useless corrupt regime there. If the president said we may need to invade Honduras and stabilize a new government I would agree, but unlike Venezuela, they don't have oil so it probably wouldn't come up.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Just gettum out??

#whitewashthenation

Tell me, why should he give a #? Why should he care about a non American citizen?

I can tell you that, because it's about having a little empathy for other people's situations.

Well they need to get in line because there is some empathy we need to hand out to our citizens first. And by the way their spot in the line is way over on the other side of the #ing border.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I can say with certainty that the people coming from Honduras don't have a chance in hell of going back and fixing their country. They would be killed or imprisoned. They can go back, but the gangs have probably already taken their previous homes. Tegucigalpa makes Detroit look like Disney Land.

The US has backed a useless corrupt regime there. If the president said we may need to invade Honduras and stabilize a new government I would agree, but unlike Venezuela, they don't have oil so it probably wouldn't come up.

I have an idea, how about we do what the most of the left wingers have been saying for years and stay the # out of their business.....and they can stay the # out of our business by staying # out of our country.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Just gettum out??

#whitewashthenation

Well they need to get in line because there is some empathy we need to hand out to our citizens first. And by the way their spot in the line is way over on the other side of the #ing border.

I thought most Americans were doing well, especially after that last tax break, which Americans are you talking about specifically?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That would be nice, but a way to late. US with the CIA has set up for far too long there. The things we f#ed with are coming back to haunt us now.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

That would be nice, but a way to late. US with the CIA has set up for far too long there. The things we f#ed with are coming back to haunt us now.

It's not too late, that's why we have troops at the border. And as far as the rest of the illegals that are already here, their days are numbered.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Just gettum out??

#whitewashthenation

I thought most Americans were doing well, especially after that last tax break, which Americans are you talking about specifically?

We can start with the homeless veterens don't ya think? The physically and mentally impaired that arent getting proper treatment? People on food stamps? The wage gap problem? The health coverage problem?

Strange that I would have to point this out to you but as you can see we have our own problems to worry about.

So like I said, they can get in line, and their spot in the line is on the other side of the #ing border.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   

The very fact that we need troops at the border is evidence that it is already too late.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The very fact that we need troops at the border is evidence that it is already too late.

Too late for what? Whats going to happen now that it is too late?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Just gettum out??

#whitewashthenation

We can start with the homeless veterens don't ya think? The physically and mentally impaired that arent getting proper treatment? People on food stamps? The wage gap problem? The health coverage problem?

Strange that I would have to point this out to you but as you can see we have our own problems to worry about.

So like I said, they can get in line, and their spot in the line is on the other side of the #ing border.

I agree that all these things should be better, many members here argue things are much better are you disagreeing ?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Just gettum out??

#whitewashthenation

Yeah.
He shouldn't
None of us should
American citizens are the only humans that matter.
I forgot

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Things have gotten better than when Obama was in office but overall we have a long ways to go. I think the left and right agree on a lot more than what people seem to think as far as what we should be working on and I also think we should tackle those problems we agree on first.

Also i think neither the Republicans nor the Democrats are ultimately going to steer this country in a direction where both parties agree on. We are unfortunately just along for the ride for the most part.

All I can do is vote for the one who is going to steer this ship in more of a direction that i like as apposed to the others. None of them will be perfect. Just gotta set the priorities and vote on them.

One thing I firmly believe is that we should look out for ourselves before we look out for anyone else.

I think Trump dropped the ball when he didnt take the deal when the democrats offered the DACA citizenship for the wall funding.

My solution to the immigration problem is to first build the wall then remove all illegal immigrants that have any felonies, any drug related tickets or offences, any violent offences then give the rest a path to citizenship with strict stipulations and guidelines. Then all we have to do is strictly enforce our immigration laws. On top of this I would restrict the H1B1 visa program to areas in which we really need them or where they will benefit the overall healthbof the country without hurting American workers. No more allowing the corporations to import cheap labor for their own benefit.

The next thing I would focus on is the healthcare issue. I am for the single payer system, I am confident we could have a look around and see what the other guys are doing and adopt something similar with a few minor adjustments. After that we could focus on the low wages the hard working American people suffer but I have a feeling once we get rid of all the cheap labor that wont be much of an issue.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Just gettum out??

#whitewashthenation

Yeah.
He shouldn't
None of us should
American citizens are the only humans that matter.
I forgot

Yup. We got 99 problems and that caravan ain't one.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

"NEED" being the key word.

I doubt it's really necessary.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It wouldn't be necessary if we had the wall up that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Like this?

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

That's actually not unreasonable, I mostly agree with what you post there...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Like this?

No, I'm talking about a technologically advanced 30 foot fortress equipped with motion detection, ground vibration detection for the diggers, cameras etc.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

No, I'm talking about a technologically advanced 30 foot fortress equipped with motion detection, ground vibration detection for the diggers, cameras etc.

hahahahahahahaahha

cant wait to live in the #in hunger games cause all you tough guys are really just cupcakes that are scared to # of this invasion

hhahahahahahahahah

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join