It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real People Who Have Been Raped By Robert Mueller

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
With Mueller back in the news (due to things unrelated to this post) I thought it would be a good time to draw some attention to other aspects of this swamp creature.

As stated before, this thread has nothing to do with the rape allegations and whether they're real or fake. Don't know, don't care (at this point it is all speculation.)

So here it is, coming in at just under 50 pages, this details the corruption laziness and sloppiness of old bob. I'll give a small summary of each point in this document. Let's dive in:

The most well known is, of course, whitey bulger - Mueller allowed three innocent men to rot in prison (two of them died there) for crimes committed by a murdering mobster, to protect his inside sources. Not only that, mueller wrote letters to the parole board for these men and recommended against their clemency. That's messed up.

Then there's his targeting of FBI critic, congressman Weldon (R-PA) - Weldon blamed the FBI for 9/11. He said many times that FBI bore responsibility for the number of lives lost because they ignored the warning signs. Mueller obviously didn't like that much and later decided to come after Weldon. What was the strategy? Just before his re-election they would leak, raid, profit. First mueller's team at the FBI leaked a story that Weldon was under investigation (anonymous sources, as always). Then they showed up for an early morning raid of weldon's family home (sound familiar?). Of course the media had been tipped off so they could be there to cover it, two weeks before the election. Weldon's 6 point lead dwindled as speculation about why he was being investigated took off. He lost re-election. There were never any indictments or grand jury assembled for this and a year later they had weldon's daughter come pick up the personal property that was removed during the raid.

The case of Congressman William Jefferson (D-LA) - We all remember the refrigerator full of cash ($90k) found in his home, but what most people don't remember is that the mueller decided he wanted to be able to raid congressional offices instead of get a conviction on a corrupt senator. They had a slam dunk case. They had Jefferson on tape admitting to the crime. They had the money. So what did mueller do? Well he decided to judge shop for someone who would allow him to raid a congressional office (big no-no). In the end all of the evidence collected from williams office was thrown out as the raid was found to be illegal (not surprising), but he did send a message to congress, don't mess with the Mueller.

By now you can see the trend emerging of disregard for the law, a complete lack of ethics, and a streak that demands revenge. But Mueller has not only these flaws, his policy was poor as well. While FBI director he decided to introduce the 5 year up or out policy, which basically meant if you made it to the top of your field office you had to move to DC and take a desk job after 5 years or leave the FBI. This depleted the ranks of seasoned FBI agents/bureaucrats and put in place a whole bunch of people whose goal was to move to DC. I wonder why they would want to move there? Hmmmmmm.... The result was a bunch of 'yes men.' In law enforcement, yes men are the most dangerous.

Then there were the national security letter abuses which happened under his watchful eye - National security letters are a way around the constitutional due process. They're supposed to be used rarely and in true matters of national security, where time is a big factor. Well, in 2007 it came out that Mueller's FBI was abusing NSL's and using them routinely to simply avoid having to give people due process. There was an IG report on it and boy was it hairy. It found abuses you can't believe. Here's the report, if you'd like to read it. It's damning.

Then there was the Ted Stevens witch hunt - Stevens was alleged to have gotten special discounts on some improvements to his cabin. Mueller decided the time to go after him was 100 days out from the election. So they did, they indicted him, they even got a conviction on him a wonderful 8 days before the election. Then the truth came out. The truth was the mueller team was paying witnesses and using false documents to get a conviction. In reality Ted had overpaid for the improvements in question. To make things worse, team mueller hid documents which proved Ted was innocent. Here's the kicker, Eric Holder's DoJ had to vacate the conviction because it was such a corrupt process even they couldn't handle it.

Then there was the Steven Hatfill debacle - Remember the anthrax scare that killed five people in 2001? That was mueller and his buddy comey. They found a guy they wanted to pin it on named hatfill and ignored the tip given to them which named the real killer. So obviously they had good reason for wanting to pin it on hatfill right? Wrong, it was lazy and bad police work. Surely they had evidence, right? Wrong, their sole piece of evidence was two dogs (forensic bloodhounds) responded favorably to hatfill petting them. I'm not joking. That's all it took for comey and mueller to set their sites on hatfill and unload. When later it came out that hatfill was wrongly convicted and the investigation was botched, here was mueller's response:

“I do not apologize for any aspect of the investigation,” he said, adding that it would be erroneous “to say there were mistakes.”

Class act, right?

Now we change scenes to scooter libby - I'll be brief on this one since it's well known. Comey and Mueller found out early in the investigation who the actual leaker was but instead of going after Armitage, they decided to go after the vice president. How? Pressuring scooter libby into false testimony. That was the plan. They offered scooter to drop all charges if he'd deliver the VP to them.

Then there's the FBI information purge - This is where director mueller decided that anyone providing a tip that mentioned radical islam was probably an islamophobe so they needed to be dealt with as though they were the problem. This policy is believed to have led to successful terror attacks on the US since the FBI is looking to protect islamic people. It's why all of the suspects were already interviewed by the FBI or were "on the radar" before they commit their acts of terror but they're rarely stopped beforehand.

Finally we arrive at the current situation - Mueller's acceptance of the special counsel role. He has conflicts of interest out the wazoo. Trump fired his friend and close confidant, James Comey, just two weeks before the SC was appointed. Then there is uranium one, which brings into question his impartiality on russia. Then he hired biased attorney's. Then he hired people like strzok, whom he had to know their biases, they were pretty open with them according to the IG report.

Flynn - Of course we got to see all of Muellers tactics on display in the flynn debacle. Lie and intimidate, then bully with money until you get a guilty plea. Of course we're also seeing the back end of his investigations as well as flynn's sentencing seems to mysteriously get pushed back further and further and mueller has been told to turn over exculpatory evidence. The first judge had to recuse due to conflicts of interest... oops.
edit on 31-10-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Back in the 50s and early 60s I honestly did believe in equal and fair justice for all. We had T.V. shows telling us every week how great the FBI and law enforcement was... I hate to say it but the shows were fiction and propaganda just like my once honest belief in blind justice for all.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

It would seem to me, that an individual with such hubris, lack of ethics, and disregard for the law...forcing unwanted sexual advances on a woman is not a far leap.

But we'll see what comes of these allegations.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What was that bloke called?

Ah it has come to me... Mcarthy...

The bloke who had poo on everyone and took his dirty secrets to his grave.

Good luck America.

Lags

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I think there are just too few people who can handle the power of a position like that without abusing that power. Most of the people that could, avoid those positions like the plague. It's quite a conundrum.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

There's actually more but I'm out of space in my OP, so if you want to read more, click the link at the top. Or HERE

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Sadly, Mueller has made his reputation as a deeply flawed justice official. Unfortunately, there don't appear to be many Washington careerists who are not tainted by the dirty politics of our modern times.
edit on 31-10-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Mueller acts like a megalomaniac who may yet receive a strong dose of "karma." However, there are people with power who possess moral fortitude because they choose not to listen to the devil on their shoulder. I think we know what shoulder Mueller gets his advice from.

“Power is neither good nor evil. It just is. It's what people do with power that matters.”
― C.J. Redwine, The Traitor Prince

edit on 10/31/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Good luck America.

Lags

I thought you were done with ATS?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Good luck America.

Lags

I thought you were done with ATS?

If you read my posting history you will umderstand.

Read your U2U messages.

Thank you.

Respects as always

Lags
edit on 31-10-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   
He was involved in the planning of the Fast & Furious Scandal.

No big deal!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This whole thing between Mueller and Whitey Bulger is really curious.
edit on 31-10-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I love this sad flailing. Fabricated Sexual Assault allegations will most likely get Wohl in jail, and Mueller's report is coming out now matter how much you wail and gnash your teeth. Oh the sweet deliciousness of watching Republican's turn on their own the moment the wind blows against Cheetolini.
edit on 44am18famWed, 31 Oct 2018 08:14:56 -0500America/ChicagoWed, 31 Oct 2018 08:14:56 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
He was involved in the planning of the Fast & Furious Scandal.

No big deal!

He killed Paul Walker? F#cking bastard should hang.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Oh the sweet deliciousness of watching Republican's turn on their own the moment the wind blows against Cheetolini.

lol

Keep dreaming bud.
😎🚬

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I think you mean J. Edgar Hoover.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Oh the sweet deliciousness of watching Republican's turn on their own the moment the wind blows against Cheetolini.

lol

Keep dreaming bud.
😎🚬

Oh boy, looks like I gotta give another remedial lesson on basic concepts. You see, a dream is when someone is sleeping and imagining something that isn't real or hasn't happened.

In this case, I'm awake, Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican, appointed by Trump's justice department to spearhead the investigation into Russian Meddling, and Republicans are now attacking him with fabricated sexual assault stories to sink his investigation (precisely as I claimed above). I'm sorry to inform you that those facts are all real, and not in fact a dream as you had wished.
edit on 44am18famWed, 31 Oct 2018 08:22:45 -0500America/ChicagoWed, 31 Oct 2018 08:22:45 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican, 

Okay.
*Cough RINO Cough*

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Robert Mueller is a lifelong Republican, 

Okay.
*Cough RINO Cough*

Okay.
*Cough STILL A REPUBLICAN NO MATTER WHAT FLAVOR OF ICE CREAM YOU CALL HIM Cough*

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Lets not forget Waco.

During his tenure as FBI Director, Mueller made a request to Congressman Bob Barr during congressional hearings on the Waco siege. According to Barr, Mueller said, “don’t go too hard on these guys. We know most of them, and they’re good people.”

Good people?

Directly or indirectly, they were responsible for the deaths of those men, women and children.

They actually prevented first responders and fire fighters.

And when everyone was dead, they raised their flag in "victory"...

Keep in mind, the FBI began as Hoover's personal mafia, which is how he was able to stay in power right up until the day that he died.

New information: FBI was with the terrorists at the Garland attack.

edit on 31-10-2018 by gladtobehere because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join