It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake west coast

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wgeorge9876
So been saying for last 6 months There will be a major quake on nov 2 2018 along the West coast of usa. 7am or 7pm most likely. Just wanted to get it down in writing... Not an exact science but between intuition , and an algorithm i been working on for 20 yrs. I have been about 45% accurate on predictions but only my word on that lol... After election based on models especially if democrats win. There will be a major but minor conflict in arab gulf mid november 2018 for deflection needs.

Could the stocks selloffs be a result of the intheknow working of a similiar algorithm ?
edit on 31-10-2018 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Wgeorge9876

So...everything causes earthquakes. Or not.

I can see how that would make prediction difficult.

Let me know when you do better than flipping a coin.

Those odds are pritty good in the racing world or gambling(his 45%)..... just saying.
edit on 31-10-2018 by ALSTA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ALSTA

So...everything causes earthquakes. Or not.

I can see how that would make prediction difficult.

Let me know when you do better than flipping a coin.

Those odds are pritty good in the racing world or gambling(his 45%)..... just saying.

Actually just slightly better than standard deviation.. What kind of racing? If it's the ponies, most handicappers don't work in odds but past performances.

As far as predicting earthquakes; I think the best indicators are animal actions. Dogs and Cats run away from home before an EQ.

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 31-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Op iv'e been telling about an earthquake for years on the west coast i know its coming just don't know when and i have a bunch of posts in the predictions forum the only one i can hold to is the one where there is no time line just a series of events that follow after each other starting off the coast of eureka and moving south .... good luck tough crowd here but maybe i did that to my self lol

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Dogs and Cats run away from home before an EQ.

Your source:

A once popular theory purported that there was a correlation between Lost Pet ads in the San Jose Mercury News and the dates of earthquakes in the San Francisco Bay area. A thorough statistical analysis of this theory, published in California Geology in 1988, concluded that there was no such correlation, however.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So been saying for last 6 months There will be a major quake on nov 2 2018 along the West coast of usa. 7am or 7pm most likely. Just wanted to get it down in writing... Not an exact science but between intuition , and an algorithm i been working on for 20 yrs. I have been about 45% accurate on predictions but only my word on that lol... After election based on models especially if democrats win. There will be a major but minor conflict in arab gulf mid november 2018 for deflection needs.

Actually the quake will occur at 3:38 pm PST. 8.2 MAG

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Dogs and Cats run away from home before an EQ.

Your source:

A once popular theory purported that there was a correlation between Lost Pet ads in the San Jose Mercury News and the dates of earthquakes in the San Francisco Bay area. A thorough statistical analysis of this theory, published in California Geology in 1988, concluded that there was no such correlation, however.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

A statistical analysis...I wonder what the base line of dogs and cats interviewed was?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The theory was based upon the notion that:

there was a correlation between Lost Pet ads in the San Jose Mercury News and the dates of earthquakes in the San Francisco Bay area.

The analysis showed no such correlation.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The theory was based upon the notion that:

there was a correlation between Lost Pet ads in the San Jose Mercury News and the dates of earthquakes in the San Francisco Bay area.

The analysis showed no such correlation.

Skewed sampling. I think you can get better results from an investigation of chicken guts or Remote Viewing.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ALSTA

Could the stocks selloffs be a result of the intheknow working of a similiar algorithm ?

If could be possible. If specific compaines in an area affected. Like before 9-11 on airline stocks and the put options

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I don' dare to contradict any claim of soon coming strong earthquake in the US continental Pacific coast, I have been waiting for it along all the summer season and what we have of this fall, the vibrations are extremely clear for the people that are sensitive ones to feel these events coming soon, in my case I am talking about extrasensorial perception, esp.

I can not assure that this may happen tomorrow but it is certainly so close in the time line, so there is no too much difference if it occurs in a week or in a month or at the beginning of 2019.

Thanks to share your insights, perhaps these impressions or conclusions are pointing out correctly, I am under that impression by the way.

I have years predicting systematically the occurrence of natural disasters on ATS with a very acceptable precision or error margin, so I know what I am talking about.

Now, I can tell you where I am expecting to see a strong earthquakes coming soon:

- in the off shore of Oregon-California border,
- on the Bay of San Francisco,
- in the surroundings of Sta Barbara.
- in between Salton Lake and the Colorado River valley.

I have told this before in ATS, the important thing is Not Who is going to be more correct in the prediction of this devastating catastrophe, or chain of disaster events, but to be able to warn on time and save lives.

All together Statisticians, Data Analysts, seismologists and psychics we can make the difference in that important Goal, it is irrelevant who is going to be the closer to the correct date and hour, but to help the people living there to be prepared ontime.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 11/1/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Was 4.1 at 6am near. San jose. Off by magnitude and off by an hour. Unless 7pm. Hour big one hits

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So. Not a major earthquake. And not at 7:00 AM. Are you going to adjust your algorithm?

There have been 674 earthquakes of 4.1 or greater on "the west coast" since the turn of the century. That's 37 each year. Not real impressive.

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well, it’s almost 10:30 PM here in CA (northern CA actually), and no major quake to report.

Bear in mind, in CA a temblor has to be a 5 or better before anyone really even begins to notice.

Anything less just stirs our lattes!

posted on Nov, 3 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar yea was off by magnitude. And off by an hour in time. One hit near san jose. Around 6 am. 4.something. Not what was i was predicting though. Still thinking this week. Ive been off by few days before.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join