It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Idea for the ATS posts bar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I was just wondering if we could change the ATS post bar limit from AROUND 3,000 posts to 10,000 posts. I have thought of this just beacuse there are MANY members who have exceeded the 3,000 post need to max out the bar. I would like to see this happen in honor of Seekerof and MaskedAvatar. Both have posted over 9,000 and Seekerof is just about 100 post short of 10,000. Only they should have the bar close to maxed out.
So it is in their honor I make this request. (and for everyone that has over 3,000 post also)

EDIT: OMG SkepticOverlord has over 11,000 and Gazrok over 13,000 posts!
WOW... way to go!
I would also like to honor them with this change.

PLEASE... I dont think it would be 2 hard too change it or is it?

Does anyone think this change should be made?

[edit on 24-2-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Jesus Christ.

Seekerof will post his 10,000th post before MaskedAvatar?

Last night I saw a rerun of a Ren & Stimpy episode where Ren inadvertently genetically engineered himself into two parts: his evil angry self and his apathetic self.

I must decide which of MaskedAvatar's two such selves will respond to this dilemma.

It's unlikely that we'll have hundreds of people filling up their bars at 5,000... but it is an interesting observation indeed. Thank you for noticing, beyondSciFi!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Wow the great MaskedAvatar *bows*, I have the utmost respect for you guys. You guys have contributed to this site so much is only right that you get acknowledged. Maybe they could give you guys a special award also.
I just hope everyone else see it this way and get the bar changed.

new topics

join