It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Private world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I have known since the mid 90s that Orion point the way home. This is my life since I was 1959 at the age of 3, but I chose to live in the shadow and in 1967 I started my research into things that was hard to explain. I just wanted to let someone know what I have hidden from other all my life and I hope that one day I could be the real me. One thing On the equinox or the equinox center of the universe can be seen if you are at the right location through a small area of the needle

edit on 10/30/2018 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Mfadams

SoOo.. a little short on information but a compelling tagline!

Welcome to ATS and remember.. have fun in here!

ETA.. glad you fixed that...

edit on 30-10-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Welcome!

Now how about sharing what you've learned about things hard to explain? We're listening... 😊

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Hhmmm?
Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

While a fascinating intro ‘tis confusing. But that is no different from my day to day routine.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mfadams
I have known since the mid 90s that Orion point the way home. This is my life since I was 1959 at the age of 3, but I chose to live in the shadow and in 1967 I started my research into things that was hard to explain. I just wanted to let someone know what I have hidden from other all my life and I hope that one day I could be the real me. One thing On the equinox or the equinox center of the universe can be seen if you are at the right location through a small area of the needle

Please expand on your story. Please, ignore those that jest, it happens. Develop a thick skin. There are many who may help , you can speak freely.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Explain please. We are ready.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

welcome!
would love to hear about some of the research you've done and the conclusions you've come to.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

welcome!
would love to hear about some of the research you've done and the conclusions you've come to.

Me too!

Hello and welcome MFadams!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Welcome to the club!!

It sounds like you have a lot to tell...so sit down, take a load off and make yourself at home. Would love to read your story...

Peace

new topics

top topics

join