It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Politic Whiners

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I too have lurked around here for several years, but have never got up enough nerve to post anything. Perhaps one day I will, but until then I will be content just reading other peoples lives, lusts, languishes, and laughs.

You should post. It's all in good fun. I never really feel like I have created something worthwhile until somebody tells me how stupid I am.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: MRinder

Of course your OP is totes on target...

But you do realize that this very thread is just another thread that's whining about people whining about threads, don't you? šŸ˜‚. I wasn't going to tap that flag icon because of that, but then I HAD TO because the closing words of your OP are "if you want to avoid injuring your butts." Now I wish I could give you ten flags.

Thank you. I am really just the kind of person that likes to whine about whiners. Then I have to whine about myself. It's like an infinite loop.

In all seriousness, I do respect their right to discuss whatever they want on here even if it's not my cup of tea most times.

I challenge you to a whining contest; I will definitely win.

With you on the right to discuss (and my right to whine).

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Bro you are making way too much sense,

These idiots love to be offended

and then cry victim.

^_^

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My only complaint is that there is too many pro-trump people who think he is infallible.

Instead of saying.. "MAGA TRUMP WINING" why cant people just be like "yea trump is sucking with Saudi arabia and their human rights, but he is doing some decent work with jobs", lets discuss...

It's all very paradigm left vs right nonsense right now. That is why I speak up on ATS about all these "trump is awesome, nothing bad about him" threads..

It's just this blind partisan ignorance that is frustrating... I see a lot of dishonesty in favor of pro-Trumpism.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I'm not offended or crying victim. Just be impartial. Stop saying FOX isn't MSN and that trump's words are strategical.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

I'm not offended or crying victim. Just be impartial. Stop saying FOX isn't MSN and that trump's words are strategical.

When did I say that?

I dgaf about Fox or CNN or republicans or democrats.

lol

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

You didn't say that.. I was just speaking in general.
. I love ATS. I just think the trump's mistakes are overlooked because people are so against democrats..

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

. I love ATS. I just think the trump's mistakes are overlooked because people are so against democrats..

Probably or maybe they just hated HRC that much, you would've thought had they ran anyone else we wouldn't have a Trump presidency.

Food for thought.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
ATS should just be better than this. Anal probe stories are better for sure. You can't like hearing about Trump that much. You aren't actually changing anything except maybe for the worse. Grow up. Politics is for sheep just like religions. Anything is better than that crap. Think for yourself and stop listening to garbage.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Yeah all you political daesh bags can gtfo.

This website was destroyed by politics.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
So , everyone commenting go out and start a flat-earth thread
Or , buildings on the moon
Or , artifacts on Mars...

The year was 2004 . and I was there.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ok, my first post. Someone can embed this if'n they want.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I didn't even know Blossom Goodchild was still on the planet, any time someone mentions alien anal probe I think of poor Eric Cartman and I though chem-trails were a monthly phenomena around here.

I think you can get more entertainment value out of the political threads. Combined with the hysteria spread by the media and the infections twitter and Facebook what's not to enjoy. Win or lose the next two years will be awesome. The 2020 primaries and race will make 2016 pale in comparison. So, more popcorn.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

So like every other day or so somebody around here gets butthurt and starts posting about the good ole ATS days when everyone on here was a freaking genius and now it's filled with dumbass Trump supporting scum

An excellent summary

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Probably or maybe they just hated HRC that much, you would've thought had they ran anyone else we wouldn't have a Trump presidency.

Food for thought.

I think they secretly lust after Hillary, that's why they keep bringing her up day in day out...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Most UFO content gets tons of flags and stars. It's not that they don't make it to the top, it's just that there isn't enough of it to be noticed, and the content is usually very in depth, well thought out and doesn't need to be posted about seven times a week. I'm guilty of contributing to the political fiasco. But I don't ignore starring and flagging the good content I originally came here for.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Ya know, thereā€™s a whole world of mystery and intrigue out there. Things that donā€™t add up, things lost in time, things that make the hair stand up on the back of your neck. Yet, thereā€™s less and less of a place to discuss such topics.

Sure, political conspiracy falls in line there. But thereā€™s a big difference between political conspiracies and spreading political propaganda. What many members do here now is spread their political propaganda. THAT, my friend, is what is what brings the content down to levels this site doesnā€™t deserve.

Have you ever read on of Slayers threads? The intelligence and wonder that he devotes to them at one point used to be a common type of thread composure. Now itā€™s copy/paste/spew, copy/paste/spew. If I wanted to read biased propaganda, I would go to the mainstream media. I wouldnā€™t come here to fight amongst a bunch of grown people who canā€™t come up with a single original thought and correspond their preprogrammed thoughts with the sound bites they get from their ā€œsourcesā€.

And I for one do star and flag every non-political post I can. If it is poorly put together and doesnā€™t have any links, supporting documents or cited sources, maybe not. But I seek them out. And for every one of those, there are 10 copy/paste/spews.

One last note, I do see how what many used to discuss would happen has in fact happen. The greatest fears of those who question everything came true. The mainstream media won. Political corruption won. Mind-controlled population has won. Many things that many members used to write about as conspiracy theory is now the every day reality.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Of course your OP is totes on target...

But you do realize that this very thread is just another thread that's whining about people whining about threads, don't you? šŸ˜‚. I wasn't going to tap that flag icon because of that, but then I HAD TO because the closing words of your OP are "if you want to avoid injuring your butts." Now I wish I could give you ten flags.

Thank you. I am really just the kind of person that likes to whine about whiners. Then I have to whine about myself. It's like an infinite loop.

In all seriousness, I do respect their right to discuss whatever they want on here even if it's not my cup of tea most times.

I challenge you to a whining contest; I will definitely win.

With you on the right to discuss (and my right to whine).

You are on. I think it should be two debates. One where you defend whining and a I defend the right to discuss and then the opposite.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Why don't you Enlightened wonders of mankind get a little street smarts and flag every thread that isn't political whether you like it or not. Then you can drown out the politics from the main boards. Then maybe you can quit whining about it.

If only life were that simple , hate and division are the name of the game these days and people enjoy making their smart ass comments and posting Memes far more than thinking about stuff or creating something original.

At this point it is apparent that you are too smart to just go to your subforum of choice and just not go into a political thread.So really this is your only option to avoid injuring your butts.

Kinda like that.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Well, the UFO videos are sometimes interesting. but, even the cryptid/bigfoot forum gets political sometimes.

Plotus, I think that a thread about that truck in your avatar would be very interesting!

I like trucks...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join