It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People do just vanish.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

i cant watch them now but are they still floating the idea about a serial killer?

i dont live in canada, but close and i remember hearing stories about a truck driver(or so they think) killing indigenous women

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

A private investigator from Toronto was hired to get some answers as to wtf is going on up here.
After being in town for 48 hours, he had more information than what the entire police force had come up with over something like 2 years.
The fifth Estate released that documentary about it, and SHTF!
Our Chief of Police, is now our fired Chief of Police.
there are open investigation cases on a few officers.
But nothing to do with the actual disappearances of all the native people.
The investigations are more of a "Why didnt you do your job and actually look into this stuff"

The "Bear Clan" - a local group of volunteers that go to all the areas in town, where bodies had been found floating in the rivers,
was approached and surrounded by a group of people last week in one of the more secluded spots.
They where threatened and boxed in by a couple cars.

I dont know what to make of that though, because the documentary film crew was out with the Bear Clan and got it all on video.
A chance meeting perhaps?
or maybe a set up for added drama to the doc.

Who knows.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

That sound's like a far more rational and reasonable explanation, at least for the vast majority of these disappearances, that would actually make a lot of the family's also feel very upset of that I have no doubt.

Sadly that is a common problem in many places, the crowd whom boxed in the bear clan with the film crew sound like a group of inbreeds who probably got it into there head's down at the local bar that they don't want reporters nosing around in case they stumble onto there back wood's drug's farm's or something.

There are all manner of reason's someone would not want the likes of these reporters nosing around and that they would persecute the bear clan as well for bringing this attention onto there community because likely there are a lot of secret's they would not want the outside world to know about.

Makes you wonder if some of these sicko's have even used hikers for sport but likely the majority of the community are just scared of the ringleader whom is most probably the local bully and probably somehow related to or a friend of the former chief of the local police but without knowing the lay of the ground we can only surmise here.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join