It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Lemon: asks for a "white men travel ban"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Don's not he smartest guy in the room, but come on...he was just trying to say that white men commit most terror acts in the US, like the synagogue shooting...the bombs to the prominent democrats, etc.

He didn't say it well, but you can clearly see he's not saying anything crazy about white guys. LOL

He asked for a "white guy ban". According to me, that was clear. I'm not 100% white and I felt his stupidity in HD.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
LemonHead good for 300,000 (R) votes next week is payoff party.

💥😎💥

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: seeker1963

Oddly enough, getting hit on by a gay man wouldn't be the end of the world. A polite variation on "no thanks", and I go about my day.

Getting hit on by anyone at my age would be a compliment!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: AtlasHawk
a reply to: Trueman

Maybe its time for CNN license to revoked. The fact that chris cuomo just stood there allowing Don Lemon to read that script off is rather disappointing.

Chris Cuomo kiss Don Lemon! lol Can't make this up.

]]]]]

Chris Mathews tingle has been re-kindled !!

He's got the "eye of the jack-o-lantern"
⚔🎃⚔

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I can't wait to see all the lefties on ATS come here and denounce this stupidity.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Oh the joys... CNN and Don Lemon.... same clowns that said Kanye West is "what happens when negros don't read" and continues on to refer to Kanye as a "token negro"

How do they still have jobs?

A2D

link   
Blacks make up about 30% of the population in Chicago, so stats SHOULD show that 3 out of 10 shootings in Chicago would be by blacks. But, stats show that 7 out of 10 are black.

Stats are funny things and dumb people like Lemon use them in dumb ways.

I heard Don Lemon was the dumbest man on TV, btw.

link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: amazing
Don's not he smartest guy in the room, but come on...he was just trying to say that white men commit most terror acts in the US, like the synagogue shooting...the bombs to the prominent democrats, etc.

He didn't say it well, but you can clearly see he's not saying anything crazy about white guys. LOL

He asked for a "white guy ban". According to me, that was clear. I'm not 100% white and I felt his stupidity in HD.

I watched the video. He was just trying to make a point. Stop taking everything so literally.

I'm a white guy. I don't feel threatened by a giant mob of non white CNN watchers coming to take me away. LOL

And I paraphrase shep here..."...no one's coming to get you, you're okay, we're America...we can handle it..."
edit on 30-10-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Coming from a guy who dates white men, that's hilarious!

G,day.
i was going to ask the question
you blokes dont let drop-kicks like this breed do you???
but i see there is no need
as i understand you to be saying
this bloke is as camp as a row of tents
bloody wanker

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I have a question for Mr. Lemon.

I'm a white man. Middle aged, gun owning white man--apparently the stuff of his nightmares...

Anyhooo...

Were I to walk up to the same elevator you were using, and got on board with you, would you feel "uncomfortable"?

Go to 1:50 to get an idea.

edit on 30-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
And who can forget this shining moment which Lemon found funny. Virtue-signalers are so hollow they are beyond grasping their cognitive dissonance.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I might go as a white man for Halloween, instead of Elizabeth Warren.

Certainly seems scarier.

edit on 30-10-2018 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ha ha ha ha, you just seen to have that knack.....lol....
Bravo..

a reply to: Butterfinger

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'm a white guy. I don't feel threatened by a giant mob of non white CNN watchers coming to take me away. LOL

You are a brave man Mr. Eastwood.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Warren is going trick and treating dressed as a tomahawk missile.

😸

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Look, Don Lemon started this dialog about minstrel shows referring to Kanye.
Time to MAN-UP DON and put on some black face and show us how it's done!
Megyn Kelly couldn't even get the accent right, surely you're more culturally appropriate than that?!

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I thought you above this kind of yellow journalism Trueman. He did not say'' the biggest terrorist threat to the nation is white me''.

He said, '' the biggest terrorist threat to the nation is white men who mostly have been radicalized to the right''

Do you see the difference? The way you post it does sound racist. But you posted it wrong.

You took his statment, broke it in half and quoted only the first half. You took one sentence and broke it in half. One sentence. Now that is picking and choosing don't you think?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

The fact that chris cuomo just stood there allowing Don Lemon to read that script off is rather disappointing.

Not really....Cuomo is just as dumb as Lemon.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I thought you above this kind of yellow journalism Trueman. He did not say'' the biggest terrorist threat to the nation is white me''.

He said, '' the biggest terrorist threat to the nation is white men who mostly have been radicalized to the right''

Do you see the difference? The way you post it does sound racist. But you posted it wrong.

You took his statment, broke it in half and quoted only the first half. You took one sentence and broke it in half. One sentence. Now that is picking and choosing don't you think?

It's frightening that you believe that difference makes it not racist.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Yeah Don everybody knows about those crazy white inner city gangs killing each other like crazy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join