It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don Lemon: asks for a "white men travel ban"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Whenever you need an idiot, go CNN. He asks for a "white men travel ban". So he can be racist on TV. I must say it, he is very original. Hahaha...

edit on 30-10-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Coming from a guy who dates white men, that's hilarious!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I use to watch Lemon because he was the only on with a show at 11pm. Thankfully not anymore, he is to full of himself.

link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Coming from a guy who dates white men, that's hilarious!

LOL. I didn't know that !

link   

Maybe its time for CNN license to revoked. The fact that chris cuomo just stood there allowing Don Lemon to read that script off is rather disappointing.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I have a feeling we'll find out who the real terror threat is on November 7th...

Exciting times!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
He’s a racist, that’s a blatantly racist statement: according to the entire ‘left’ anyway.

Don’t even try and say “but it’s factual so that’s ok” because “it’s factual” applies to almost EVERY blanket statement about statistics but yet the low iq of the left scream “racist” at EVERY turn.

Statistics are statistics. So when the ‘right’ uses blanket statements based on statistics you can not scream “racist” if you are going to refuse to do so when the ‘left’ does the very same.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well, that was a Dumb & Dumber moment if ever there was one.
edit on 30-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Desperation is so ugly and when it morphs into high drama, it sounds (and looks) so clownish in a dark scary kind of way.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Coming from a Gay Afro American Communist , that says NOTHING.............

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Don's not he smartest guy in the room, but come on...he was just trying to say that white men commit most terror acts in the US, like the synagogue shooting...the bombs to the prominent democrats, etc.

He didn't say it well, but you can clearly see he's not saying anything crazy about white guys. LOL

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Maybe its time for CNN license to revoked. The fact that chris cuomo just stood there allowing Don Lemon to read that script off is rather disappointing.

Chris Cuomo kiss Don Lemon! lol Can't make this up.

]]]]]

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Don Lemon can suck brick.

(post by SwissMarked removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Dramatic Gay guy hates on easy targets for rating scheme!

Hold on Don, its a long hard ride

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Change the race in his statement and watch the terror like riots begin. Huge double standard these days. What is it with this guy always having some shock & awe thing to say and gets away with it.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I have a question for Mr. Lemon.

I'm a white man. Middle aged, gun owning white man--apparently the stuff of his nightmares...

Anyhooo...

Were I to walk up to the same elevator you were using, and got on board with you, would you feel "uncomfortable"? As if you might be in danger, even though I'm doing nothing more dangerous than humming along with the muzak?

Hmmm...if so, how would that be any less bigoted than me avoiding that same elevator because you're black, or gay?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
First I get everyone’s joking, but his being gay is obviously irrelevant

Secondly, I don’t think he is racist for saying this. Unlike he himself would believe, I don’t believe citing stats makes a person racist

Third, I am not sure he is correct

It would depend on how we define terrorism, and what timeframe we are looking

Are we judging by how many victims have been hurt or killed, how many perpetrators were white vs other colors, etc

How far back are we going

If we go back to 2001, this clearly isn’t true

Lastly, I wonder what the relevance of this claim is to lemon? Is it just a tidbit, or does he feel we need to focus more on white men to stop terror?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I have a question for Mr. Lemon.

I'm a white man. Middle aged, gun owning white man--apparently the stuff of his nightmares...

Anyhooo...

Were I to walk up to the same elevator you were using, and got on board with you, would you feel "uncomfortable"? As if you might be in danger, even though I'm doing nothing more dangerous than humming along with the muzak?

Hmmm...if so, how would that be any less bigoted than me avoiding that same elevator because you're black, or gay?

Probably depend on how HAWT you were in his eyes?

edit on 30-10-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Oddly enough, getting hit on by a gay man wouldn't be the end of the world. A polite variation on "no thanks", and I go about my day.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join