It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims he can defy Constitution and end birthright citizenship

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'm not talking politically.

Meaning you were awful free with you comparison, especially to validate concern, with the numbers you used.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

H e can not defy the Constitution. It's the law of the land and he's sworn an oath to protect it. It's past time to get this amoral POS out.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: SaturnFX

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof

If being born in the US automatically made you subject to the jurisdiction why include the word and?

In your scenario how can you be born in the US and NOT subject to the jurisdiction thereof?

Lemme ask you a question
A illegal breaks the law
Does a cop show up and say...oh, you aren't from here...you aren't under our jurisdiction then...carry on.

Even further...
Hey you who just robbed that store...We want to arrest you, but first lets see who your parents were.

What is jurisdiction to you?

Lets see what the legalese says:

the authority given by law to a court to try cases and rule on legal matters within a particular geographic area and/or over certain types of legal cases. It is vital to determine before a lawsuit is filed which court has jurisdiction. State courts have jurisdiction over matters within that state

So if a kid is in the US...and there is a functioning legal system in place...then it seems that kid is bound to the jurisdiction of said place.

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
much less understand the reason behind the Amendment in the first place.

Well, if you think it has outlived its function, then ask your rep to help push forward a ratification.

Finally we can decide who stays and who goes back to...umm...where they came from (?)...from previous generations I guess.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

H e can not defy the Constitution. It's the law of the land and he's sworn an oath to protect it. It's past time to get this amoral POS out.

Oh, you haven't been keeping up
Its now cool to do that...its totes right wing coolness to executive order out amendments that they don't like.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Don't answer my question with a question.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States and subject to the jurisdiction thereof

If being born in the US automatically made you subject to the jurisdiction why include the word and?

In your scenario how can you be born in the US and NOT subject to the jurisdiction thereof?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Stop watching CNN, he's not defying anything.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
An affront to the constitution...quoted by people who don't believe in borders or citizenship status

Trump making himself the foil to illustrate the blind hypocrisy of the left--people on the left too dumb to notice the irony.

Par for the course.

edit on 30-10-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What better why to take citizens rights away by making this law. The illuminati will have their day in the sun.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Except what you post is nonsense and hysteria.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did you or did you not see the title?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Anchor Babies . Illegals Breaking the Law to take Advantage of a Loop Hole in the Law . The Law Needs to be Changed . The President is Right to Look into this Blatant Abuse !

Well, if that’s how you feel, you should petition the Trump administration to work on repealing the 14th amendment to the constitution. Because that is the only way to get rid of it legally.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: amazing
Not bashing Trump here but he seems to be abusing the executive order thing just as much if not more than Obama.

Concerning? yes. It's Obama's 277 to Trumps 42. Not close yet but Trump has another half of his first term and Obama had 2 terms to do that in.

Liberal math lol.

real math Obama will still have 100 more

Dude, you really need a reality check sometimes. You just throw out whatever you think is right without any regards for facts. I guess that’s why you like Trump so much.....

amazing was completely correct with their numbers. Obama only passed 276 executive orders.

Link

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I always wondered how Trump slept at night,

I've since learned, so no longer wonder,

But Jesus help me it keeps me up at night worrying about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Not bashing Trump here but he seems to be abusing the executive order thing just as much if not more than Obama.

Concerning? yes. It's Obama's 277 to Trumps 42. Not close yet but Trump has another half of his first term and Obama had 2 terms to do that in.

Liberal math lol.

Dude, you really need a reality check sometimes. You just throw out whatever you think is right without any regards for facts. I guess that’s why you like Trump so much.....

amazing was completely correct with their numbers. Obama only passed 276 executive orders.

Link

I think what he's trying to intimate is that any data/facts that don't correlate his own expectations are inherently false or fabricated by the liberal media warblegarble!!!!one!!!eleventy!!!!

QED

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Did you or did you not see the title?

Why do I care about the title? I care about what is actually said and done than the hysterical comments made about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

It does not need to be repealed. It needs an edit.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Oh so 'edits' are free game then? So surely you'd entertain 'editing' the 2nd as well I'd trust...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Liberal math lol.

Link

LOL Thanks for proving my point about liberal math lol.

If Obama passed 276 and Trump has only passed 42 (which were the numberss amazing used) halfway through his 1st term.

Then Trump will only pass 168 if he keeps the average he has now..

So Obama will still have 100 more .

Tell me again how my math is wrong? Liberal math lol.
edit on 31-10-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Oh so 'edits' are free game then? So surely you'd entertain 'editing' the 2nd as well I'd trust...

Yes. I would have no problem with an edit that removes the right from people in this country illegally. Why should they have guns?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join