It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Hillary get a pass ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If Trump said anything close to this the Media would be going crazy calling him a racist ....

""Hillary Clinton joked about how black men like Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., and former Attorney General Eric Holder "all look alike."

During an interview on Friday, Clinton made the quip while correcting Recode's Kara Swisherabout who recently goaded on Democratic voters by rhetorically encouraging them to "kick" Republicans when they "go low."

After Clinton noted how she adores Booker, Swisher asked the former secretary of state what she thought about this "kick them" remark.

"Well, that was Eric Holder," Clinton noted.

"Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry," Swisher said.

"Yeah, I know they all look alike," Clinton quipped to a wave of laughter and applause in the room.""

""""Sorry just seen that there was another post about this delete if need be """""

edit on 10/30/2018 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Because Hillary is a Democrat and Democrat are judged by different standards

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It's all apart of her deep state antics. They call it Black Ops .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
It's all because of the deep state "single parti" MSM

⬅️stay🤷away➡️

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Hillary gets a pass because she is now a 100% irrelevant nut job.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Who said Hillary gets a pass?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I know, it was the talk all over the news last never.

link   

No one SAID it, but it is obvious that she is getting one from the media and liberals because the silence is deafening. Liberals only get 'offended' when it works to their advantage politically.

link   
Hillary has all the best words . It's TRUE. Everyone is saying so .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
In my opinion, she needs to be locked up in a mental institution where I believe most of her followers are posting from everyday.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

No one SAID it, but it is obvious that she is getting one from the media and liberals because the silence is deafening. Liberals only get 'offended' when it works to their advantage politically.

Or maybe it’s just that you guys are the only ones who care what a has been like Hillary says.

I can’t think of any liberals I know that talk about her at all, much less care about her enough to defend or denounce her.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Hillary DEMANDS it in all the civil ways possible 😆

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
when are y 'all going to stop with the Hillary crap and accept trump won?

lol

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pray tell, whom exactly is this Deep State? I mean, the GOP control all three branches of gov't and most of the states gov'ts so who is the Deep State? CNN and MSNBC?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You are ''FAKE NEWS''

Not only fake but yesterdays news today. Did you really suppose that you would be the first person to post this on ATS??
ATS were there are so many people scanning each and every little news source for any thing they can repeat here about Clinton and Obama?

Pulleessse.

You are fake news because you quoted her as saying ''yeah, I know they all look alike''.. Oh how astute of you to pick that up. Now my question is this. Did you just decide to pass on that day old news to us exactly like that on your own, or is that all you read on some other outlet that only quoted that bit.? Huh?

Either way, you missed the rest of the quote. Actually, you missed not only the rest of the quote, but the entire second half of that sentence. Actually, you didn't even quote the rest of the words that came out of her mouth IN THE VERY SAME BREATH....

The whole quote was this. '' Yeah, I know, they all look alike, NO THEY DON'T.'' In the SAME breath.

So as you have either miss represented her statement on your own or have repeated it as presented by someone else, I will now take a moment to explain it to you.

She was making a mock of racists. It has been a long standing comment by racists when they belittle people of African decent, that they all look alike. That goes back way before you or I were born. This later was picked up as a derisive comment on those racists and just how stupid they can be, not being able to distinguish the individuality of a person of another color.

So you see, in it's entirety, Clinton's little quip was a joke about racists, not about black people.

And the people in the audience? They laughed because they were smart enough to know that that was the real joke.

And as this is at least the second thread on that moment here on ATS and it has been bandied about on any number of other conservative web sites, it is abundantly clear that if anyone is playing the politically correct card it's those who are blowing up over her quip.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Pray tell, whom exactly is this Deep State? I mean, the GOP control all three branches of gov't and most of the states gov'ts so who is the Deep State? CNN and MSNBC?

If the right wing doesn’t have something to fear, they lose all sense of identity.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If you read my post you notice I put a disclaimer saying """"Sorry just seen that there was another post about this delete if need be """""

Anyway even if Trump said '' Yeah, I know, they all look alike, NO THEY DON'T.'' It would still be plastered everywhere that he's a racist ..

Glad to see you have so much passion for Hillary .

Thank you come again .

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
She is a comedian now and comedians are allowed to say stuff like that.......oh yeah...not anymore.
I don't know why she gets a pass .I just hope her passes are running out.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Because they're Clintons. Why does Bill get a free pass from the left while Trump does not?

I think Bill did some good things for this country and we prospered under him, but...the fact remains I wouldn't want any female member of my family alone in a room with him or Trump.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Please find for me one post of mine in which i praise Clinton. ANY post of mine.
For that matter you will be hard pressed to find any post of mine that even defends her. Ever.

As for Trump saying that, it would be a good thing for him to say that don't you think? It would not bother me if he did.
But it would have to be in the same breath. Not like that bit with Putin where one day he said ''would'' and the next day after so much blow back from his own adminstration tried to pass it off as ''wouldn't.''

And as far as your edit goes, why yes you did. However I read your post prior to the edit and was at lunch and could not post until I got home.

Do yo suppose that my reply to you was a defense of her? If so you would be wrong. My post was in defense against lies and ignorance. It's interesting that you seem to automatically make an assumption like that.

So you tell me, which is it Gar, are you ignorant of the whole quote or just lying about what she said.

<<   2 >>

join