It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Can Replace Them NYTimes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
We Can Replace Them

Right now America is tearing itself apart as an embittered white conservative minority clings to power, terrified at being swamped by a new multiracial polyglot majority. The divide feels especially stark in Georgia, where the midterm election is a battle between Trumpist reaction and the multicultural America whose emergence the right is trying, at all costs, to forestall.

Racists in Georgia, like racists all over America, are emboldened. A schoolteacher in Atlanta told me that over the weekend K.K.K. fliers were strewn around his suburb.

Basically the Anti White/Racist NY Times is actually stating and suggesting that all whites and white people are "white nationalists" and associates of the KKK. Furthermore This article suggests that whites could be replaced in Georgia.

American voters can do to white nationalists what they fear most. Show them they’re being replaced.

Liberals clearly want play fire with fire. According this article and to the Mainstream News Media its ok to be anti white and its ok to hate white people. Even going further as by suggesting that white people can be replaced.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

basically the Anti White/Racist NY Times is actually stating and suggesting that all whites and white people are "white nationalists" and associates of the KKK.

Nope.....

But nice try at instigating a little racial hate in a thread.
edit on 30-10-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

That's the implication though. Either that or the NYT is hella ignorant. They're basically saying that everyone in Georgia who doesn't vote Democrat is a white nationalist. What were you saying in your other thread? What do you have to tell the NYT?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

LMAO

You got that from the article! Jesus man go outside more.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

NYTs opinion articles are mind numbing I agree we should all go outside and reflect after such amazing journalism

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The NY Times is trying desperately to be edgy and remain relevant. No one should pay them any attention and let them die a slow death with the rest of the MSM and legacy dinosaur media losers.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Basically the Anti White/Racist NY Times is actually stating and suggesting that all whites and white people are "white nationalists" and associates of the KKK.

Basically, you’re just making that up.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Basically the Anti White/Racist NY Times is actually stating and suggesting that all whites and white people are "white nationalists" and associates of the KKK.

Basically, you’re just making that up.

How is that?

Their own article is by definition anti-white and racist.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Right now America is tearing itself apart as an embittered white conservative minority clings to power, terrified at being swamped by a new multiracial polyglot majority

If that didn't say conservative that would have described Hilary to a T. Especially after that racist joke she told.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

So generalizing an entire group of people that don't agree with progressives is for some reason acceptable?

Just a bunch of dumb white southerners scared of minorities and change. Vote Democrat

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

To try and say the NYT is racist while ignoring that conservatives, Trump supporters, the GOP and their Southern Strategy don't have a white supremacist problem along with just old fashion racism is the real problem.

Ignoring that indeed Right Wingers have full blown racists among their ranks is the problem. And you don't have to be a white supremacist to just be a racist, a bigot, someone who thinks the Left is anti white. So if you want a real solution, conservatives need to stop denying this absolute fact and purge themselves of these white supremacists. Then, in the generations to come, causal racists will hopefully fade away and the GOP can actually be a party of integrity and something to respect by others who are not conservative right wingers.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Oh c'mon, this is the town sporting that lovely street art about taking out the trash. You now know where they take their trash too, but they're hoping, I guess, that the South will rise again and simply murder the trash for them.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Ignoring that indeed Right Wingers have full blown racists among their ranks

So does the left, except their celebrated on the left.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Get out of here with your democrats are the moral party crap. Neither party is respectable and democrats just have bigots of a different flavor.

Like no one knows the GOP which makes up half the country has bad apples just like the democrats. This is getting dumb

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Get out of here with your democrats are the moral party crap. Neither party is respectable and democrats just have bigots of a different flavor.

Like no one knows the GOP which makes up half the country has bad apples just like the democrats. This is getting dumb

You know where this comes from.

They're on a mission, a mission from god ... Seriously, they believe they are so moral and so righteous that they don't have bad apples because all the bad stuff they do in their cause is becoming justified because the "other" (people who don't think the way they do) aren't just wrong, we're evil, and defeating evil by any means starts to become justified.

That's the root of the hysteria we see.

Of course, there are no actual Nazi things taking place, but that's not the reality they occupy.

**EDIT**

And when I say there are no Nazi things taking place. I am not talking about the synagogue shooting. Rational people understand he is the true face of what a Nazi is, but rational people also understand that he's not a Trump supporter and has nothing at all in common with either right or left. He hates us all because we don't hate like he does.
edit on 30-10-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If the democrats didn't have the racist neo nazi boogy man they wouldn't have an enemy to make their party relavent. I'll never understand why people think democrats are out to help minorities or why voting Democrat is somehow fighting racism but it works so its not gonna end and will only get worse.

I'm ready for November 7th

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am not the one instigating a little racial hate in the Coin, i am just putting an opinion from what i saw in the article. Is that a problem?

edit on 30-10-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

And Liberals aren't racist?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: ketsuko

If the democrats didn't have the racist neo nazi boogy man they wouldn't have an enemy to make their party relavent. I'll never understand why people think democrats are out to help minorities or why voting Democrat is somehow fighting racism but it works so its not gonna end and will only get worse.

I'm ready for November 7th

Same playbook as in other countries. They need that other to focus their various grievance groups on and to keep them from realizing that none of their actual problems ever get solved. Without that other to focus on and to place blame on, their no longer is any excuse.

The problem for us becomes once they do have power, their followers will expect action and what's the first course? If problems aren't solved then you start to attack the scapegoat eventually.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
New York Times....phew!

They are a mere shadow of what they once were. People just haven't broken their NYT habit yet.

Does the Mexican billionaire, Carlos Slim, still own most of the Times? That should tell you all you need to know.
edit on 30-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join