It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS, It’s the left here.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

...The Right did not go so full retard against Obama..

Your own president was the figurehead of the Birther campaign against Obama. I can't tell if you're actually serious or not now.....

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

That was your Hillary.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I'm a lefty, and I HATE Hillary Clinton.

I'm a lefty, and George Soros is NOT. In fact, it seems like he might have donated all that cash to Hillary specifically to beat Bernie.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

Welcome to class little one. While Hillary was the first one to coin the term and idea, she quickly disavowed herself of that position, whereas Cheetolini himself championed the cause for 8 years. Apples to doughnuts.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Why do you keep accusing me of hate? Nothing I said was hateful, stop being so delicate and crying foul when it was you who "Jokingly" called the Right scumbags.

You mention fringe conspiracy theories and put them in same league as the coordinated attacks on Trump from leakers within government, MSM, Soros funded groups and just about every left leaning organization out there. Not the same thing at all.

I think you really don't get it but you really should tale me as an example so that you can finally grasp it...

The right is not amused by you anymore. Stephen Colbert, SNL, Amy Schumer and all the comedy platforms used to propagandize the right are no longer amusing to them. Your humor is no longer amusing. The Right is pissed off and going out to vote in big numbers and the Left is getting scared of that. The Left traditionally dominates in mid-term elections but that is not the case this cycle. The Right can equal the numbers the Left brings with their deeply funded organizations because the Right is organically pissed off.

The humor can come after the elections but this is the lead up to the battle at the ballot box. Maybe after the vote, we can all have a laugh and beer at the loser's expense.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

The Right did not go so full retard against Obama, they accepted their loss and grudgingly took it and tried to steer course when they could. They were not openly hostile and calling for opposition at all levels against everything.

This looks full retard to me....

imgur.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Don't be ignorant, you know exactly what I'm talking about with the Left's top to bottom coordinated campaign against Trump.

CNN ignores real news events to maintain constant negative coverage. NYT, WAPO, TIME, NBC... countless media outlets coordinated efforts with constant assistance of leakers within government and "anonymous" sources saying this scary or embarrassing thing, one after another, 24/7

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

...The Right did not go so full retard against Obama..

Your own president was the figurehead of the Birther campaign against Obama. I can't tell if you're actually serious or not now.....

Yup this is giving me a cook chuckle.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Welcome to class little one. While Hillary was the first one to coin the term and idea, she quickly disavowed herself of that position, whereas Cheetolini himself championed the cause for 8 years. Apples to doughnuts.

Libtard logic.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Lol, your reply is 'Libtard Logic' because its about the maximum coherent rebuttal your swiss cheese brain can produce.

Even your own Cheetolini champion would call you SAD!!!
edit on 44pm18fpmWed, 31 Oct 2018 12:31:48 -0500America/ChicagoWed, 31 Oct 2018 12:31:48 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

We would also kindly ask that you stop calling us “Libtards”

I'll tell you like Maxine Waters told others: When they tell me to stop using the word 'impeach', I say, "impeach" "impeach" impeach"!!!!

(just kidding....I have never once used the word 'libtard'.)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Lol, your reply is 'Libtard Logic' because its about the maximum coherent rebuttal your swiss cheese brain can produce.

Even your own Cheetolini champion would call you SAD!!!

Our cheetolini.

It is libtard logic when one makes excuses for one but then call out another for the same thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Ah, you were close, but where you failed miserably again is in missing the fact that if you can't take it then don't dish it out kid. I wish I were more surprised that you'd be offended at your own rhetoric when it gets used back against you.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

CNN ignores real news events to maintain constant negative coverage. NYT, WAPO, TIME, NBC... countless media outlets coordinated efforts with constant assistance of leakers within government and "anonymous" sources saying this scary or embarrassing thing, one after another, 24/7

It's not like trump doesn't bring it on himself with his past and present white trash behavior.
Not to mention his criminal business practices and Russian mafia money laundering connections.

Even though trump like to cry "fake news" he loves the spotlight like any entertainer.

edit on 31-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Lol, you got me.

Thanks for calling me kid, it makes me feel young, oh was that suppose to be an insult?

Try harder.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

No worries bro, I used to term to reference your innocent childlike intellect, not that I actually think you're a wee babe.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's not like trump doesn't bring it on himself with his past and present white trash behavior.
Not to mention his criminal business practices and Russian mafia money laundering connections.

What exactly is "white trash behavior"

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

No worries bro, I used to term to reference your innocent childlike intellect, not that I actually think you're a wee babe.

Ah, so spending all morning calling members trolls is what you call intellect?

Sweet.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: olaru12

What exactly is "white trash behavior"

Ask the FBI, they got the tapes. They have had their eyes on trump since his meeting with the Russians years ago.

www.independent.co.uk... imzhan-a7642851.html
edit on 31-10-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Close. Spending all morning calling trolls, 'trolls' is in fact right, and belies enough intellect to recognize them as such.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join