It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS, It’s the left here.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Great constructive criticism ! Hope it sinks in.

This one time at BAND CAMP this guy made like 24 members on a website forum. He could like himself even have supportive replies making his opinion seem everyone thought this way, but really it was the guy doing it all himself. If someone posted a reply he didn't like, he would use several of his usernames to complain to mods and the posts were remove also the member banned. Brilliant setup until Admin started checking IP's...POOF it seemed like all the regulars who posted everyday suddenly disappeared. That was a great day at BAND CAMP.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The political debates, if you can call them that, have become ugly on both sides. It's to the point where people are physically attacking, even killing, each other. S&F for an important and entertaining OP, even though I generally disagree with your political stance. Well done.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So, its came to our attention that quite a lot of you seem to be prefacing your statements regarding our “cult” with words like “The left believe” or “The left say” or other similar phases in such a way to suggest that a select few idiots represent us.

Sorry bud, but here in the US the few idiots are in fact running the show for the lefties.

These are the same idiots that chose to cheat within their own party to push their least liked candidate to represent them.

Not only that , these are also the same idiots that thought it was a good idea to select a candidate that was under a criminal investigation to represent them.

These are also the same idiots that managed to find the only candidate that could out lie and out scandal trump then decide yep lets get her to represent us.

These are the same idiots that are allowing Pelosi and the maximo Waters of the world to run their party.

These are the same idiots that can't come to terms that Hillary lost because she sucked that bad not because of any Russians,racism,sexism, and all the BS the left has been spewing.

This coming from a non republican who didnt vote for trump.

However, don't underestimate the lefts leadership current state of stupid and the lefties that are not denouncing them. The left needs to get their heads out of their arse and focus on their own party and clean house and provide a reason to vote for them besides hey we are not trump.

Here is another idiot that the Left has given carte blanche to speak with an amplified Microphone for their party.

edit on 551031America/ChicagoTue, 30 Oct 2018 16:55:01 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Debates?! Lol. More like dualling monologues. Its like the Jeremy Kyle show up in here.
That would be Jerry Springer for US peeps.

a reply to: sine.nomine

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Debates?! Lol. More like dualling monologues. Its like the Jeremy Kyle show up in here.
That would be Jerry Springer for US peeps.

a reply to: sine.nomine

I agree. Which is why I said "if you could call them that" immediately after the word "debates".

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I thought the left left the country when Trump got in. I guess the left are liberals, they can change their mind anytime they desire if it benefits them. Many promised they would leave, why didn't they keep their promise.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So just so we are all clear, this idiot.

Yeah she does not represent us

Yes she does.

PS, your satire is broken or out of sync or something.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

To engage satire functions, you do Ctrl + Alt + Shift.

I see some are doing Ctrl + Alt + Reee

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
OP,

You think that you came off intelligent and witty but you didn't. You come off as an arrogant, condescending liberal.

Why would you think the Right are baby killers anyway? It is the Left that supports abortion.

You are quite a smart crowd of hippies?

Legalizing marijuana further contributes to the decay of our society and further promotes the gateway drug to harder drugs. I have watched Colorado go downhill since legalization. Legalization is selfish pothead liberals trying to normalize their drug habit.

You are condescending to a religion that parents lean on in times of need and use to help raise their children the best they know how to.

Would you be so condescending to Jews? Seriously, would you? Go ahead and say something condescending about them.

Last,
So you think Trump is the embodiment of evil? But give Clintons and Obama a free pass? Did you ever once protest Obama's drone program that killed more innocents than terrorists?

FYI, we don't really care what you think of us anymore. You have shown exactly who you are and we will ALWAYS oppose your kind.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

It's a satire.

Lord Soros is a big give away - if you haven't noticed.
edit on 30-10-2018 by edmc^2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

Well excuse me if you don't quite get my British sense of humour. (Really dude....?)

As for this....

(Now I really thought you were being sarcastic until I read this bit)

Did you ever once protest Obama's drone program that killed more innocents than terrorists?

Yup...

Obama's War Crimes, The Al-Majalah Massacre
The Government Assassination of a Kid From Dever

I know there are more because I was quite vocal about the issue of drone assassinations, interestingly I have not actually posted on what Trumps been up to with the program but I might get round to it at some point
edit on 30-10-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Once you find your way out of the quicksand of being a partisan, you step right into another quagmire. It ain't easy being rational. Both sides hate you then. You have to make a clean break, don a suit of armor and hunker down to avoid the ya-but grenades and the my way or the highway bombs and stop listening to the party talking points and think for yourself.

The truth of self-enlightenment is realizing both parties are out of their flipping gourds and hanging out the garlic whenever either comes calling with promises of candy and unicorns.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine
The political debates, if you can call them that, have become ugly on both sides. It's to the point where people are physically attacking, even killing, each other. S&F for an important and entertaining OP, even though I generally disagree with your political stance. Well done.

You see this, right here is how I think political debate should be.

Saying, yeah I disagree with your politics but you make a good point and then carrying on.

Not petty insults and name calling, just posts like this.

Thank you so much for posting those few lines buddy.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Once you find your way out of the quicksand of being a partisan, you step right into another quagmire.

Artfully said.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

originally posted by: CADpro
So...you are trying to tell us that even the left hates the left. The person (gender unknown) in the video is perfect example of the left in my opinion. Bless their heart the poor dear.

Ahhh perfect example of the kind of closed minded attitude that I was getting at in the OP.

Ahhh perfect example of starting a thread and bash anyone who doesn't think the way you do. Your point - you smart everyone else is stupid. Bless your heart poor dear.

Did you actually read the OP?

Actually who has read to the OP.....?

Ooh, I did! Well, sorta. I got up to here

we are actually quite a smart crowd

and found that a stifled guffaw quickly turns into one gasping for breath while their windpipe spasms in an involuntary reaction to disallowing genuine laughter to escape your body. I'm feeling better now.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Really good post mate, like what you say about the pitfalls these days of not really being partisan.

I have always maintained that I am basically critical of all politicians, sure I will gladly give credit where credit is due but on the whole I think its only right that they are scrutinised and criticised when they are not acting in what I feel are the best interests of the people.

Trump in this regard is a bit like low hanging fruit its almost too easy at times to bash him, he almost does it himself and with the amount of stuff he says and does I disagree with yeah av been pretty vocal against him. Also been pretty vocal against his supporters I guess but its nothing against them personally its just frustrating when some people seem to be unable to find fault in a man who is quite open about sexually assaulting a women for example.

I find it really frustrating because ATS used to be a place where it was normal to call out whoever was in power, sometimes I wonder if I am just having a hard time adjusting to this.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Hey that entire post was satire I know that we are all as stupid as each other.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Considering the "non partisan moderates" are sitting in a position effectively defined by proximity to the left and right sides of the debate, "centrists" are just as prone to the partisan game as those of us who do pick a side are. That "centrist" position shifts to the whims of the parties (who am I kidding... the DNC's swift march leftward and the GOP's slower march leftward... which one is setting the bar between the two?)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

. You were arguably the most notorious and toxic poster here for quite some time.

No lets call it what it was.

I made several threads that challenged the view that Trump was somehow better than all the other political puppets that have gone before him and a whole bunch of you got triggered by it.

You call it toxic others may not have.

Personally I like to think of it as just me trying to challenge your views.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Noooo

While we have your attention a few other things that we thought we might clear up because it seems to be upsetting quite a lot of you. We don’t actually think those of you who have right leaning views are racists/neo-nazi’s or baby killers ..

Yes . we . do .
round 'em up
stick'em in Fema camps
allong with 'illegal' assylum seekers

For death matches
Live on Fox

we just think you hold a different set of political beliefs that we happen to disagree with. We don’t all actually think that Trump is a Russian spy,...

If being caught on Betamax tapes with Slavic teens (alledgedly) doesn't count ... m'okay

we don’t think you all condone abuse (or discrimination) of women/minorities/lbgqt groups or other groups only that you support a guy whose record isn’t the best and it would be nice if you would acknowledge that at times.

We do indeed . A bit . given the teneur. given current diecours and rhetoric !!
( not really ) .
Would be nice one day

Speaking of Trump, while we think he the embodiment of evil (Turns out Satan was an orange fat guy with small hands)

we don’t actually think you lot are bad people for supporting him, he does have a few good ideas that he stole form us. We actually understand that for some of you his policies might be attractive for some very good reasons

For example, you might be against immigration because you feel this is having a negative impact on your ability to get a job or support him on taxes because its more cash for you.

Yeaah,right .
With the newly found disposable income 'n' all
"Heyy babe, let's go out and eat !"
"Cool"

Who is waiting the table ?

Now Lord Soros also asked us to pass you on a message, we don’t really like it when you send us bombs in the post (not saying it was you lot but if any of you are thinking about it please don’t). We would also kindly ask that you stop calling us “Libtards” because we are actually quite a smart crowd of hippies. Speaking of which we were legalising the weed before you lot, so we would like some credit please.

I dunno..
As long as they keep pi££ing in our shoes
We'll keep pi££ing in their beer

Nonsense but true ?
I mean that as a remark on rhe current sense of US politics

edit on 30-10-2018 by Cassi3l because: 'cos formatting

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join