It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS, It’s the left here.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You completely negate his point with whatifs and mightvecouldabeens

Great Job!

I wasn't making a point. I am merely expressing my opinion that I have nothing but complete and utter disdain for the alt right, particularly the faction that is anti education. And I am tired of pretending that their misguided opinions toward society have any worth at all.
edit on 31-10-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well this thread seems to descending into the usual cesspit of crap that's got nothing to do with the topic at hand but everything to do with who can piss of who most so I am going to bow out for now.

Have fun trolling each other to oblivion!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Last I checked, Jesus Christ wasn't a member here, which means your expectations of cheek turning and "thank you sir, may I have another?" (conveniently an argument you only ever seem to make when it's someone who disagrees with your politics that's returning a rebuttal at another rude member) is misplaced. Human beings are animals and as such we either fight or flee when attacked... not everyone is going to tuck their tail as you would seem to prefer happen.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Oh ok, I need to just elevate you to a position of power.

That's how it's supposed to be done right? Through elections?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If he's British I doubt it since half of Brits are dependent on the state:www.telegraph.co.uk...

Shame how far the Once Great Britain has fallen:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
edit on 31-10-2018 by Strate8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Well this thread seems to descending into the usual cesspit of crap that's got nothing to do with the topic at hand but everything to do with who can piss of who most so I am going to bow out for now.

Have fun trolling each other to oblivion!

Keep posting, I'll stop.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

OP,
You started the thread trolling. Jeez, you people on the Left can never take accountability for anything!!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan
I have nothing but complete and utter disdain for the alt right

I'm being honest here. Truly, I am. These words come from the heart.

I love you I really do, man. I love you, or those who are as open as you, because you drive the moderates that actually rule the vote in this country away from your platform in massive waves. Everytime one of the far left cranks out a straight up insult to middle America, the working class, the Sunday church crowd, the guy who goes spends all summer thinking of fall deer and turkey season, the woman who doesn't want to see a world where her husband, sons, and brothers are automatically guilty of assault in total absence of evidence simply because they have testicles, the moderates who did vote for Donald Trump and find the modern Democrats to be too liberal for comfort, they all look at the voting ballot in front of them on election day and vote for a Republican or Libertarian candidate because the Democrat is tied in their mind's eye to the ranting opinions of an elitist jackass somewhere in their lives who simply could not shut his arrogant loud mouth and spilled the beans on how the members of that party truly look down their noses at the majority of hard working Americans in this country. I freaking love you for that... it's why the Democrats have had to turn to record breaking campaign spending just to tread water the past 8 years while the GOP and Libertarians have held spending stagnant or even reduced... YOU are the most effective pro-GOP campaign ad ever sent out over the air waves, world wide web, or airspace around the company water cooler.

I *heart* you, man.

edit on 31-10-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Lol..

So what skills were you able to buy with your education?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Stay classy.

I'm through with class, or civility. The alt right (note: not Republican) are a domestic threat and needs to be purged by any means necessary.

Sure kid, something tells me you need to lay off the soy.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
YOU are the most effective pro-GOP campaign ad ever sent out over the air waves, world wide web, or airspace around the company water cooler.

Good. Because I'm a registered Republican. I've been one my whole life. I am not a conservative, I am not part of the TP crowd, and I am not an evangelical. I'm an actual traditional republican. My favored politicians are people like Rubio, Kasich, Bush, McCain, and Romney. I see the mentioned crowds as usurpers, they claim to be part of my party, but they aren't.
edit on 31-10-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Lol..

So what skills were you able to buy with your education?

Does it matter? Do you want my resume?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Going to be hilarious when you quit the thread over claims of trolling yet act like the OP is not, typical you.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

No it doesn't matter and no I don't. It was actually a trick question.

I just wanted to remind you that education doesn't equate to being intelligent. You see, education can be bought, whereas the the more important and valuable traits such as intelligence, common sense, wisdom and IQ -- just to name a few -- cannot. There's a catch though, you actually need to possess these traits to realize this. Experience trumps education every time.

But it was quite interesting to see you go on your little tirade and expose your ignorance and bigotry for all of us to see.

edit on 31-10-2018 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

You know... sighhh

I initially came back after cherry picking through the usual diversions:
"Yeah but your posting history..."
"A common language that divides us"
"Our lefties ain't like yours"
"'you ain't a real Christian"
Nyahhhnyaaaahh"

.. and really liked the Pavlovian comment

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Even so; by page 7 ...
It took 'em that long Dude

... all reason was lost ...
and things descended into a "Libtard" Snowball Slinging yard

Despite it all :

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Strate8

... snip..
if everyone on the left believe the same thing, you ignore that left vs right politics is not black and white... snip

Thats a big revalator 
There is indeed a massively different mindset between "lefties" and "righties"
And you can bet that sh!t's been studied ans scienced to d'Eath too

I'll save people the bother though :
Righties make binary choices; it's either one or the other .. or neither
Lefties evaluate multiple choices; it could be this one, maybe that one ...
edit on 31-10-2018 by Cassi3l because: 'cos formatting

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Good. Because I'm a registered Republican. I've been one my whole life. I am not a conservative, I am not part of the TP crowd, and I am not an evangelical. I'm an actual traditional republican. My favored politicians are people like Rubio, Kasich, Bush, McCain, and Romney. I see the mentioned crowds as usurpers, they claim to be part of my party, but they aren't.

Awesome!!!

I now want to change my username to "The Usurper"!! You named some top Republicans that are the epitome of what is wrong with the party. Establishment, elitist, crony capitalist RHINOS.

Romney? Only difference between him and Obama on healthcare was Romney is white and Obama is half-white.

Bush? Lied us into Iraq war and handled it extremely poorly once we were in.

McStain? Have you not seen pics of him with ISIS leaders?? Mushrooms on his grave already, he was so full of .....

Rubio? Not worth mentioning, Trump beat him and Jeb and Perry before he went on to beat the Corrupt queen B of the Left.

Yes, Trump and Trumpsters usurped your party. Damn right and they aren't done yet either. After a pause to defeat the Left even more, there will hopefully be more house cleaning in the Republican party.

The parties of generations past are getting destroyed and it is a wonderful thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Then you are a RINO and are being pushed out of this party to ensure the survival of the United States as envisioned by men with actual substance and intelligence like our founders, Barry Goldwater, and Ronald Reagan. You're an endangered species and have been since Bush proved how pathetic and ineffectual marginalized wannabe Republicans are.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Sorry, but you don't speak for the left in the US. The left in the US are everything you claim that you are not.

You might be confusing the "left" with "liberals". A lot of people do that.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
In other words, you have no education and overestimate your skills. Everything you just listed, I can do too, it's not a skill it's something anyone can do with the most minor of study. You're a monkey that presses buttons. You did not invent the CNC process, you have not built any new CAD software that solves interesting problems. You have done nothing more than let others blaze the trail for you.

First, the point is blue collar are much more knowledgeable and skilled then you give them credit for. Myself being an example of that. Sure you could so what I do Design, Patent and Manufacture things and push buttons along the way.

But, with all your education what have you actually done?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
First, the point is blue collar are much more knowledgeable and skilled then you give them credit for. Myself being an example of that. Sure you could so what I do Design, Patent and Manufacture things and push buttons along the way.

But, with all your education what have you actually done?

The majority of blue collar workers are not knowledgeable or skilled. I've been watching a group of them struggle for the last 2 months at learning how to use a new piece of equipment in our factory. A piece of equipment that should have taken no longer than 5 minutes to understand. After 2 months the majority of them still can't find the on button. We have metrics on this type of stuff, documentation that is expected to take 1 minute to read is expected to take 1 week to actually learn.

When peoples reading comprehension is that of half a page per week, they are not by any definition skilled. I see that as a problem needing fixed. The only way to fix it, is to force these people back into school. This is not a problem related to just factory workers either, it hits pretty much all low skill professions.
edit on 1-11-2018 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join