It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS, It’s the left here.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Muninn
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Stay classy.

I'm through with class, or civility. The alt right (note: not Republican) are a domestic threat and needs to be purged by any means necessary.

So when are you leading the charge to purge?

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

"Purged?" What's going to happen, are we going to get whined at until we leave the discussion? LOL... you don't get it, the opinions of the haters don't matter to us and the haters simply aren't that important, compelling, or relevant to change that fact anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Stay classy.

I'm through with class, or civility. The alt right (note: not Republican) are a domestic threat and needs to be purged by any means necessary.

After he's binged, of course.

I now know what a Pitbull thinks when it sees a yapping Chihuahua.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Should've put this in the OP otherside, I know you reading this hahah.

"I'm not a hack"

could be heard

as they hacked away
edit on 31-10-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

It's people like you that will destroy our country.

No, the country will be destroyed by the ignorant who are too stupid to realize they're stupid. The types that don't recognize climate change, that don't understand geopolitical strategy, that believe education is indoctrination, and that shun progress.

You are extremely ignorant to the world. The Blue Collar you refer to build most of the things you use in this world. Most of them are, in fact, skilled and more capable in life than you probably are.

I'm "blue collar" with some college, no degree, tons of technical trade knowledge, CAD designer, CAM programmer, CNC machinist and self employed for 12 years. Making over $150k on a bad year. I have a month long project netting me $25k in November alone.

Whatever schooling you have, you couldn't do a fraction of what I do.

You look down on my type, go for it. Wear your nice, spiffy clothes and go to work at a job making a fraction of what I make while still having to pay off your student loans.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

You don't know that though.

for all you know you could be conversing with the guy thats going to be preforming open heart surgery on you this time next year.

Just stick to the topic at hand and stop with these stupid assumptions you keep making about people.

Also nobody cares how much you earn apart from you.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Stay classy.

Yes, it's very classy to say that blue collar workers are all so called alt-right and worthless. You do realize you said that, right?

The people who built your residence, trash. The people who built your vehicles, trash. Farmers, trash. Mechanics, trash. Electricians, trash. Plumbers, trash. Factory workers, trash. Carpenters, trash. Welders, trash..........

So how do you survive without those you deem trash?

You know what the difference is between a racist and a bigot? They are the same person exactly. Funny thing is both kinds of bigots have an odor about them. They rant and rave about each other, but feed from the same trough. Both think they are not like the other.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

You completely negate his point with whatifs and mightvecouldabeens

Great Job!

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

There was no point being made.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Oh yeah, great job.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Put me in office and I'll start the process. It doesn't have to be through violence. Changing the laws to encourage voter disenfranchisement is one way. Another is to craft policy such that their industries are concentrated in a single state rather than spread all over, robbing them of increased representation in Congress.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
for all you know you could be conversing with the guy thats going to be preforming open heart surgery on you this time next year.

Based on what we've seen posted on ATS, I'd STRONGLY advise Strate8 to seek a second opinion from someone who's actually qualified and stable enough to perform any surgery in that situation.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Going to be hilarious when you quit the thread over claims of trolling yet act like the OP is not, typical you.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I don't get this.

To me State8's post that I was replying to was just to insult and belittle another member...

Look how much I earn, you could to half of what I do.

Its whats wrong with this site, just debate the points, the personal crap is just annoying.

Do you disagree?

link   

originally posted by: Strate8
You are extremely ignorant to the world. The Blue Collar you refer to build most of the things you use in this world. Most of them are, in fact, skilled and more capable in life than you probably are.

I'm "blue collar" with some college, no degree, tons of technical trade knowledge, CAD designer, CAM programmer, CNC machinist and self employed for 12 years. Making over $150k on a bad year. I have a month long project netting me $25k in November alone.

You look down on my type, go for it. Wear your nice, spiffy clothes and go to work at a job making a fraction of what I make while still having to pay off your student loans.

In other words, you have no education and overestimate your skills. Everything you just listed, I can do too, it's not a skill it's something anyone can do with the most minor of study. You're a monkey that presses buttons. You did not invent the CNC process, you have not built any new CAD software that solves interesting problems. You have done nothing more than let others blaze the trail for you.

link   

Put me in office and I'll start the process. It doesn't have to be through violence.

No, but the elected office of anyone who harbors the deep seated hatred and resentment of the working salt of the Earth alongside your penchant for elitism and liberal arts degree would likely end with a very, very violent removal from office before even one of those deplorable changes to the law was made.
edit on 31-10-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I think you'd do well for yourself to read back a little into the thread and see exactly what type of horsesnip Strate8 was responding to before you judge Strate8's post.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Yes, it's very classy to say that blue collar workers are all so called alt-right and worthless. You do realize you said that, right?

The people who built your residence, trash. The people who built your vehicles, trash. Farmers, trash. Mechanics, trash. Electricians, trash. Plumbers, trash. Factory workers, trash. Carpenters, trash. Welders, trash..........

The people who engineered my vehicle, as well as the process to build my vehicle contributed something. The factory line workers did nothing but be mindless drones.

If you cannot invent something new, and only rely on the achievements of others, you have accomplished nothing. That is not a situation we should accept of anyone. American Exceptionalism means being better. All 1 million carpenters in the US, in order to secure their spots should have invented new carpentry techniques. If they cannot have done that, perhaps they don't deserve a spot in a meritocracy.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I think you'd do well for yourself to read back a little into the thread and see exactly what type of horsesnip Strate8 was responding to before you judge Strate8's post.

ahhh right so that makes it ok?

got it!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join