It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS, It’s the left here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

It’s the left here, like all of us, wanted to write to you, collectively, just to make a few things clear.

So, its came to our attention that quite a lot of you seem to be prefacing your statements regarding our “cult” with words like “The left believe” or “The left say” or other similar phases in such a way to suggest that a select few idiots represent us.

So just so we are all clear, this idiot.

Yeah she does not represent us, she is a moron and we have removed her from our mailing list so she no longer gets her birthday cards from Queen Clinton.

While we have your attention a few other things that we thought we might clear up because it seems to be upsetting quite a lot of you. We don’t actually think those of you who have right leaning views are racists/neo-nazi’s or baby killers we just think you hold a different set of political beliefs that we happen to disagree with. We don’t all actually think that Trump is a Russian spy, we don’t think you all condone abuse (or discrimination) of women/minorities/lbgqt groups or other groups only that you support a guy whose record isn’t the best and it would be nice if you would acknowledge that at times.

Speaking of Trump, while we think he the embodiment of evil (Turns out Satan was an orange fat guy with small hands) we don’t actually think you lot are bad people for supporting him, he does have a few good ideas that he stole form us. We actually understand that for some of you his policies might be attractive for some very good reasons. For example, you might be against immigration because you feel this is having a negative impact on your ability to get a job or support him on taxes because its more cash for you.

Now Lord Soros also asked us to pass you on a message, we don’t really like it when you send us bombs in the post (not saying it was you lot but if any of you are thinking about it please don’t). We would also kindly ask that you stop calling us “Libtards” because we are actually quite a smart crowd of hippies. Speaking of which we were legalising the weed before you lot, so we would like some credit please.

Lastly believe it or not but we are not actually all shape-shifting reptilians, most of us are like you. We’re actually quite nice if you get to know us, like to party, enjoy long walks, doing what you do listening to pink Floyd. Most of us have jobs, like you, worry about the same things as you, have feelings like you, yeah so, we wouldn’t mind it if you would try to remember that we are individuals with individual views and beliefs. We will endeavour to treat you lot of scumbags with the kindness we expect from you.

We would like to add more but we are all now running late for your annual blood sacrifice of the straight white guy.

Yours kindly,

The left.

PS: OtherSideOfTheCoin, yeah we hate that guy he does not speak for us.
edit on 30-10-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Lol, you are the spokesmen for the left?

Don't you live in another country?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

HAHA!!!

Me thinks someone didn't read the thread...

Also the political spectrum of left to right is not unique to America.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Join us, Don’t underestimate the Force

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Ummm...another country...Pssshhhaw...Othersideofthepond is from Uranus...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yeah, he lives outside of your centre of the universe... He couldn't possibly have any idea what his talking about, right?

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'd like to take this moment to offer my most gracious thanks to the Universe for not allowing me to become a leftist.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, he lives outside of your centre of the universe... He couldn't possibly have any idea what his talking about, right?

Well am not American so must make me full retard.....amazing how he totally missed the point of the thread.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...another country...Pssshhhaw...Othersideofthepond is from Uranus...

YouSir

Lol, that's why it hurts back there.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
No, no, of course you guys don't think all of us are racists, bigots, homophobes, etc., but you constantly state that all those people definitely support Trump with the implication being ... what exactly?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Well am not American so must make me full retard.....amazing how he totally missed the point of the thread.

Yeah he did, flew right over him.

That's because people don't read but still think they have the most important opinion in the world, opinion so important that everyone, everywhere should hear about it.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
No, no, of course you guys don't think all of us are racists, bigots, homophobes, etc., but you constantly state that all those people definitely support Trump with the implication being ... what exactly?

Don't forget the ever so popular "I bet he is an ATS member".

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I (sorry we) don't think its fair to say all racists are Trump supporters either.

Actually I am sure quite a lot of hardcore Neo-Nazi's get a bit upset about his daughter being Jewish.

The point if this thread is to poke fun of these kind of claims, these blanket claims that everyone on the left believes or says x,y and z.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Its a real shame on us (both sides) that you even had to say this. It never use to be like this, we could disagree, find a middle solution whic was never perfect for either side but we were able to agree and move forward. For what's it's worth I have never though those voices represented all those on the left. Personally, I believe the majority of both sides are closer to the middle than the far side of the moon as the media would have us believe.

I think that the media, and each variation there of is the real problem. Use to be 4 newscast a day, morning, noon, evening, and late. Now it's 24/7 And instead of news, we have opinionated individuals who in reality are actors and actresses more interested in stardom and celebrated celebrity than reporting news. This 24 cycle of news now is the problem with each branch attempting to produce shock and awe.
edit on 10/30/2018 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Well I am left-handed too and am sick of all the right-handedness in the world. You ever try to find used golf-clubs? Dang near impossible. And dont get me started on notebooks with those stupid rings on the wrong side.
Anyway, I best go back and read the OP now.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Well I am left-handed too and am sick of all the right-handedness in the world. You ever try to find used golf-clubs? Dang near impossible. And dont get me started on notebooks with those stupid rings on the wrong side.
Anyway, I best go back and read the OP now.

As a fellow left-hander, I suggest you flip that ringed binder over and use it "backwards". That is the left-handed way to be creative and not conform to the right-handed prejudice in that industry.
edit on 10/30/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

It's a hateful world out there man. Thats a good tip BTW.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
ever notice how many actors on TV are left handed?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
So...you are trying to tell us that even the left hates the left. The person (gender unknown) in the video is perfect example of the left in my opinion. Bless their heart the poor dear.
edit on 30-10-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

No, but another thing. Why cant someone make a pair of left-handed scissors FFS!!!! Every Christmas I mess up at least two rolls of god@#$M wrapping paper when it rips! Man, I hate right-handed people sometimes. Who are they to make up the rules anyway.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join