It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Activist Tried to Pay Women to Make False Allegations Against Mueller?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
There are no charges levied against anyone. Just an internet story.
The assumptions I was referring to were the ones where you have Mueller on a flight to NY to rape a woman and then flying back to DC to attend jury duty the next morning. I mean really? I have not heard of any cyber conference so I think you should provide that data.
Guess we wait for this supposed victim. But since another woman says she was approached by these same men and offered money to lie I would easily assume that this is part of that plot and the supposed victim is being paid to lie.
There is no stretch there. It is easily believable. Logical as a matter of fact.
edit on 1112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I cranked the volume way up, and let me try to summarize so far:
They gave her name, Caroline Cass (not sure of spelling) some kind of fashion designer.

They also said they have a couple more women with credible accusations and that they have vetted allegations as they came in. They denied paying or offering to pay any women. They said Lorraine Parsons doesn't exist, and that the person who emailed Taub doesn't exist.

They also said they plan to assist this accuser file a police report (!) - will see if that actually happens.

They said they have proof from a FBI release that Mueller was at a conference in NYC (that they gave out to the media) and that he may have been at jury duty that Monday, but that he was also in NYC that week for the conference.

The woman didn't show up, but they said she gave them permission to name her.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Thanks for the info from the press conference.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The conference was the week of August 2. Mueller was spotted at Jury duty (according to the Post article) on Monday of that week.

It is entirely plausible that Mueller was at Jury duty that Monday earlier in the day, and then was also at a Cyber Security conference in NYC at any other point that week. Apparently these guys gave out to the press documentation from the FBI that showed he was in NYC at that conference...

They didn't really have an answer though for why wouldn't Mueller's security detail have been with him, and why would his security detail have allowed an unknown woman into his room...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

If the alleged crime took place in 2010 the statute of limitations has expired. Just.... How convenient that they cannot legally charge Mueller only accuse him and put him on the defensive. How convenient that this just expired.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Right... rolls eyes. You have already made your decision. Its an adversary of trumps therefore guilty as hell.
There will be documentation of when and for how long he served jury duty. Its usually a week unless you are selected for a trial.
If he was there on Monday he was there all week. Thats how it works. I served jury duty in two different states and they were both for a week though on the first one it was a week and a half with the civil case trial after a week of jury selection. In both case the process started on a Monday morning.
edit on 1112018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Also - that other woman, Lorraine Parsons, has not been proven to exist. The law firm she apparently worked at in 1974, said no one by that name worked there then.

Also, her allegation is that the rape happened sometime around Aug 2, but she doesn't remember the exact day.

I think a few items in her allegation are easily researchable:

1) Was there a cyber security conference that week and was Mueller there
2) How close would Mueller's security detail have been to him, and would he be able to stay in a suite as a Fed? (I'm a fed and there are limits in terms of hotel per diem, so him being in a nice suite seems implausible to me - granted, maybe the Director of the FBI gets nicer digs??
3) They named the woman, so we should be able to look up any info about Caroline Cass (not sure of spelling)
4) Taub should release the email address and the email she was sent apparently offering her money to talk on the phone, so it can be researched who that email address belonged to
5) We should wait and see if the accuser, Caroline Cass does indeed file a police report like they said they will at the press conference...

All of this can be easily researched and I think should be the next step.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

what ever. Its a hoax to discredit Mueller because trump knows he is going to loose the house and when he does any chance of Muellers report being buried will be lost and he is shaking with fear of that happening now.
I would not be surprised if this plot started at the top with trump orchestrating the entire thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

why would Mueller have a security detail?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Is it possible that he assaulted this woman in his room on the 19th floor of the St. Regis, like the claim states, when there are no rooms on the 19th floor of the St. Regis?

Oh dear Lord... If you really want to know, I'm sure not the person to ask!

I have absolutely no idea what is on any floor in the hotel... I have absolutely no idea what changes might have been made at the hotel between then and now... I have absolutely no idea if the woman is misspeaking or misremembering or outright lying.

If you know something I don't, just say it. I'm sure the whole world would like to know.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You have no idea who I support politically. I have also been clear this whole thread that I have not made any decisions.

1) According to the Wapo article, Mueller was spotted in the jury pool the Monday of that week, the judge recognized him and gave him a smile. When the question was asked of the pool if they were law enforcement, Mueller was dismissed, so he wasn't "there all week".

2) I have been open and fair in this thread. I have made it know when I was speculating (and it has often been skeptical of Wohl and Gatewaypundit).

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: theantediluvian

Love the picture with the grayed out face.

😃😸😃

"We are gray"

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Is it possible that he assaulted this woman in his room on the 19th floor of the St. Regis, like the claim states, when there are no rooms on the 19th floor of the St. Regis?

Oh dear Lord... If you really want to know, I'm sure not the person to ask!

I have absolutely no idea what is on any floor in the hotel... I have absolutely no idea what changes might have been made at the hotel between then and now... I have absolutely no idea if the woman is misspeaking or misremembering or outright lying.

If you know something I don't, just say it. I'm sure the whole world would like to know.

Why are you one of the few people in this country who don't know that this is a sham?

Are you willfully ignorant?

Edit: You looked up flight times and plane departures from DC to NYC, but somehow looking into the rest of the claim is beneath you? El oh El!!!!
edit on 1-11-2018 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

As a fed, most of the SES type folks, especially in LEO agencies like ICE and DHS have details with them. I don't know though - it was a question the reporters asked of Wohl. I would think if he had a detail it would discredit this account against Mueller?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I think your view is well represented.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

It seems like the floor number would be easily verifiable, but someone would have to look at the building plan and any possible renovations that were done.

I also wonder if it is usual for FBI directors to stay in 'suites' when at a conference? We all usually have a per diem limit on hotel rooms, and it is usually limited what a conference can pay for in terms of travel and lodging for someone invited under their official capacity as a Fed...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I looked it up and he did have secret service in 2010 because he was the director of the FBI at the time. I did not know that he got secret service protection but it makes sense doesnt it?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I'm not sure what you mean, but I have pointed to a lot of possible holes in this allegation, while still pointing out aspects that are plausible.

The next big signal will be if the accuser actually files a police report, because then there are real criminal penalties if it is a sham...

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Sure does - if this leads to an actual investigation, i.e. if the accuser files a police report, it seems that there are a lot of avenues that could be easily investigated. The SS detail would have records of where they were, where Mueller was, etc. etc. There are some easily investigated aspects of this allegation that could debunk the entire thing.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

The assumptions I was referring to were the ones where you have Mueller on a flight to NY to rape a woman and then flying back to DC to attend jury duty the next morning. I mean really?

Indeed... Really? Is your dictionary broken?

I outright stated that I neither believe nor disbelieve -- no assumption! I outright stated it was merely possible -- no assumption!!!

I have not heard of any cyber conference so I think you should provide that data. 

And I think people who don't know all the facts shouldn't be making assumptions but should be doing their own due diligence to inform themselves.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join