It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By Very Credible Witness

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: Sillyolme How can you be so certain? Do you know the accuser/victim?

...probably as well as she knows Swetnick and Ford.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: Sillyolme How can you be so certain? Do you know the accuser/victim?

...probably as well as she knows Swetnick and Ford.

The complete hypocrisy doesn't surprise me in the slightest any more.
If you think about the psychology at play - it's a hoax because it doesn't fit with the desired reality. It's the same as the 2016 election. It's not real, it's illegitimate, impeach, depict violence and death towards the President, believe anything that demeans him... it's the same thing at play. Narcissistic personality disorder. It doesn't fit with the desired reality, so it's not reality. It's just the same root cause... a self-centredness so acute that it should be described as the #me movement.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
FBI did not declare it a hoax, quiet the contrary...gatewaypundit said FBI was investigating, you would think they would be raiding offices and computers...unless there is something they do not want to discover.

Here we have Burkman who has been hot on the DNC leaks and hacking and the Seth Rich murder, who was recently just shot and ran over...
www.washingtonpost.com... -27b9-11e8-b79d-f3d931db7f68_story.html
Conservative lobbyist says he was attacked for the second time in recent months

Jack Burkman, who has raised money for former Trump campaign operative Rick Gates and offered a $130,000 reward for help solving the 2016 killing of DNC staffer Seth Rich, said he was assaulted while investigating “FBI corruption.”

In a statement, Burkman said he was picking up documents from a source at the Key Bridge Marriott in Arlington, Va. Tuesday evening when he was “struck with some form of a projectile” and then run down by “a large black SUV.” The attack left him with a broken wrist and other injuries, he said.

edit on 5-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2018 by dojozen because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

All fare points

I believe it probably is a hoax

Yet the many of the same powerful people who claimed stormy Daniels lawyer who had a woman claim kabaiayled gang rape parties she attended over and over, despite the fact we now see other women admitting to making up claims against Kavanaugh told us we had to believe her, and Kavanaugh was guilty until proven innocent

Now they have suddenly realized that all women shouldn’t be believed when it affects someone they like, as I and many other’s predicted

So yes, I will remain consistent and say this seems bogus and mueller should be considered innocent until proven guilty

But funny to see so many prominent democrats prove themselves to be the hypocrites I knew they were

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
posted some updates and there seems to be a problem with Mueller's Alibi, if anyone would like to view the related discussion to this thread in regards to the rape allegations.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(this thread got put in hoax bin and another thread was created to expand upon the investigation details and story, since it was obviously not a hoax)

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Does not appear to be a total hoax, as Mueller lied about not being there, now confirmed he was 1.5 miles away from St, Regis where he stayed nd the victim is real..

dailyshocker.news...
At 9am on August 5th 2010 Robert Mueller was delivering a keynote address in the McNally Amphitheatre This was the last day of the ICCS: International Conference on Cyber Security, which took place at Fordham University, 150 West 62nd Street…New York. So Robert Mueller was definitely in NYC on the morning of the 5th August.

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Why would anyone think this is a hoax?

I don't know.

similar thread on the topic to follow www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Does not appear to be a total hoax, as Mueller lied about not being there, now confirmed he was 1.5 miles away from St, Regis where he stayed nd the victim is real..

dailyshocker.news...
At 9am on August 5th 2010 Robert Mueller was delivering a keynote address in the McNally Amphitheatre This was the last day of the ICCS: International Conference on Cyber Security, which took place at Fordham University, 150 West 62nd Street…New York. So Robert Mueller was definitely in NYC on the morning of the 5th August.

originally posted by: BlackJackal
Why would anyone think this is a hoax?

I don't know.

The original day the accuser stated the rape took place was on or about August 2nd, 2010. On that day Mueller was in jury duty in DC.

Robert Mueller was on jury service in Washington on August 2nd 2010.

That has been confirmed by the Washington Post, who published a piece about it, on the 3rd August 2010.

So, as he and his team have pointed out, he cannot have been raping Carolyne Cass in NYC that day.

The day he was at the conference you referenced was August 5th, 2010. I'm not ruling out the possibility that he raped this woman but right now the story has way too many holes in it to be believable.

Also, of all the people in the world to report this to, why 20 year old Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman? Both of these guys are not known for their trustworthiness.

I mean Jacob Wohl has the distinction of being the youngest person ever banned from the National Futures Association for investment fraud. Also, he is a habitual liar and has been called out by the Arizona Corporation Commission for them.

LINK

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal
Who would you have recommended CC chose to bring forth her rape accusations?

Seems she was solicited to come forth and did not seek them out.
Possibly was offered money, is still left undetermined.

LOL, that link you posted, haha, good thing had my seatbelt on and did fall out of my seat,...good one, made my day.

Top 10 reason to not trust JW
#1 reason to not trust JW = Because he supports Trump
#2 Trump retweeted on of JW Tweets
3. He Has Complained About Liberals Not Complaining About the UK
4. He Has Claimed that the Iranians Will Welcome Being Bombed

can't post the rest of those reasons, trying to keep this serious..thanks for the sarcasm!

Did you read this?

dailyshocker.news...

At 9am on August 5th 2010 Robert Mueller was delivering a keynote address in the McNally Amphitheatre.

This was the last day of the ICCS: International Conference on Cyber Security, which took place at Fordham University, 150 West 62nd Street…New York.

So Robert Mueller was definitely in NYC on the morning of the 5th August.

Which means he could have completed other business in the city that day, then flown back to Washington on the morning of the 6th August.

But that is 4 days from Carolyne Cass’ “On or about August 2, 2010”. So it’s looking unlikely.

However, read between the facts.

On the morning of August 5th, he stood at 9am to deliver a keynote address. So did he get up stupidly early, fly in from DC, and arrive in plenty of time to shake hands and make small talk, ready for 9am?

Or is it far more likely he flew in on the 4th and stayed overnight, ready to be driven to the venue first thing in the morning?

The $1000 a night St Regis Hotel, the place where Carolyne Cass claims Mueller raped her, is a short, straight drive away from Fordham University. Right next to Trump Tower. Exclusive, well-positioned.

It is perfectly feasible, even probable, that Robert Mueller stayed in NYC on the night of 4th August.

Did they ask Mueller if he was at St. Regis on or about the 2nd?

Did he mislead investigators?

Sounds like it to me.

On or about could be several days near or about, for sure does not suggest it was that day and that day only.

edit on 7-11-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
L

M

A

O

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPlow
L

M

A

O

yes. we all lmfao, courtesy of the resident troll extraordinaire.
bait and go

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

update: interview with Ms. Cass

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
a reply to: MrPlow

Thanks for bumping this topic !!!

Now more people see it 😎

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It's obvious that Wohl's credibility has definitely held up MUCH better than Avenatti's.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join