It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By Very Credible Witness

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What if this woman is credible and has evidence?

Will you Believe Her?

edit on 30-10-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

did you see. Some guy tried t o pay a wo man to say t his. Big Big bucks too. Tens of thousands of dollars.
They must be getting pretty desperate to get rid of this guy. He must have a # load of stuff on trump.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Fallingdown

Insider reports say Hillary Clinton is asking for a press conference !!!

🤦‍♀️🤷🈴

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me why the Right are so giddy over this? By all accounts Mueller's report is done and set to be released after the midterms. So even if a legitimate accuser comes forward and Mueller goes down the report is still being released as it currently stands.
edit on 10/30/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Can someone explain to me why the Right are so giddy over this? By all accounts Mueller's report is done and set to be released after the midterms. So even if a legitimate accuser comes forward and Mueller goes down the report is still being released as it currently stands.

What possible difference could that make ?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Gonna wait and see if this has truth to it.........it will get out..

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

LOL.. And all you conspiracy mongers that tried to yell 'DEEP STATE' on pipe bombs and Kavanaugh now conveniently believe this one and don't claim 'DEEP STATE'.

How awful convenient for your position.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
You're assuming people don't want the report released and are aiming for something as a distraction?

Pitiful.

You realize how many people rolled their eyes at this? I can't wait for Muellers report so you leftist and your ilk can finally be crushed to the absolute maximum, that we let your case run and run wild, for all its worth and expenditures, it'll be a glorious win and I'll savor every single moment of it.

Might even do a creep Kathy G dance topless....

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

i would assume it would be due to the believe all victims and stuff said by the left during the kavanaugh hearings and debacle ,so now they have to say its a paid accuser(it probally is honestly) and that they don't believe the alleged victim making them say the opposite of what they said during kavanaugh. and with all the insane news stories lately who knows whats gonna come out next.

and i guess in theory it could give team R spin if Muller report comes out with anything that is actually damming of the president(i dont think it will) and say hes just biased because of the fake allegations against him like some on the left assume kavanaugh will be a biased judge

amp.economist.com... it would also line up with this article from economist

Yet surveys suggest that this year-long storm of allegations, confessions and firings has actually made Americans more sceptical about sexual harassment. In the first week of November 2017, YouGov polled 1,500 Americans about their attitudes on the matter, on behalf of The Economist. In the final week of September 2018, it conducted a similar poll again. When it came to questions about the consequences of sexual assault and misconduct, there was a small but clear shift against victims. The share of American adults responding that men who sexually harassed women at work 20 years ago should keep their jobs has risen from 28% to 36%. The proportion who think that women who complain about sexual harassment cause more problems than they solve has grown from 29% to 31%. And 18% of Americans now think that false accusations of sexual assault are a bigger problem than attacks that go unreported or unpunished, compared with 13% in November last year. (According to the National Sexual Violence Resource Centre, an American non-profit organisation, 63% of sexual assaults are not reported to police, whereas between 2% and 10% of assault cases are falsely reported.) Surprisingly, these changes in opinion against victims have been slightly stronger among women than men. Rather than breaking along gendered lines, the #MeToo divide increasingly appears to be a partisan one. On each of these three questions, the gap between Trump and Clinton voters is at least six times greater than the one between genders.

edit on 30-10-2018 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
guilty until proved innocent say Dems.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Well clearly this Herman Munster lookin white supremacist rapist who is also into child sex trafficking should be immediately imprisoned without trial and all of his family paraded before the planet so we can laugh at them and how rapey they all are.

*precedent

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I command and it happens.
Ye have no power here! Begone! Whence you came from, beyond the black gates where things lurk!!! 🙈

That made my day, I nearly ruined a screen and a keyboard.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well it looks like a horrible experience on paper,
this woman must be crippled from the trauma.

Reading her account, it casts doubt on Robert Mueller
character. The victim is accusing him of forcible rape,
and she says her story is corroborated.

If so, he should immediately step aside from the SC investigation.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Well it looks like a horrible experience on paper,
this woman must be crippled from the trauma.

Reading her account, it casts doubt on Robert Mueller
character. The victim is accusing him of forcible rape,
and she says her story is corroborated.

If so, he should immediately step aside from the SC investigation.

This makes me question whether Robert Mueller has the temperament to be a Special Prosecutor.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
This story is old and fake, been debunked numerous times. Gatewaypundit seems to be always wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Lol ...nope.

2nd

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

The Women is Always Right !

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Exactly. We need to see his high school yearbooks immediately.

Also, does Robert Mueller like beer? Maybe he has been at a
punch bowl or two? If he is divorced, we need to hear from his
ex wife, and every girlfriend he has ever had.

edit on 30-10-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You must believe her...

Don’t you dare ask any questions, she is traumatized.

You raping bastards, you don’t deserve a trial.

#mesohornyloveyoulongtime

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The o’so rare double penetrater...
edit on 30-10-2018 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join