It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By Very Credible Witness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

So Robert "Rapey McRape-Face" Mueller got busted raping women.

Can any of the leftists tell me when it'll be appropriate to start sending death and threats of rape to his wife and children?

I would like to stay consistent.

Just lol..

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yep, telling the truth. Mueller is guilty. He needs to prove he's innocent.

All that crap with Kavanaugh we were hammered to believe the accusers.

But, devils advocate, the Democrats have been talking up taking over the Russia thing if they get back the House. Pretty convenient way of kicking Mueller to the curb.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

"The special counsel’s office confirmed that the scheme was brought to its attention by several journalists who were told about it by a woman alleging that she herself had been offered roughly $20,000 by a man claiming to work for a GOP activist named Jack Burkman “to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller.” The woman told journalists in an email, a copy of which I obtained, that she had worked for Mueller as a paralegal at the Pillsbury, Madison, and Sutro law firm in 1974, but that she “didn’t see” him much. “When I did see him, he was always very polite to me, and was never inappropriate,” the woman wrote. The firm has not returned a request for comment about whether the woman actually worked there."

the atlantic

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
QUICK!...Someone check out Mueller's HS Yearbook!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

"The special counsel’s office confirmed that the scheme was brought to its attention by several journalists who were told about it by a woman alleging that she herself had been offered roughly $20,000 by a man claiming to work for a GOP activist named Jack Burkman “to make accusations of sexual misconduct and workplace harassment against Robert Mueller.” The woman told journalists in an email, a copy of which I obtained, that she had worked for Mueller as a paralegal at the Pillsbury, Madison, and Sutro law firm in 1974, but that she “didn’t see” him much. “When I did see him, he was always very polite to me, and was never inappropriate,” the woman wrote. The firm has not returned a request for comment about whether the woman actually worked there."

the atlantic

But Kavanaugh!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Is it just me or does anyone else read "very credible" in Trump's voice?

"Very credible, the most credible, incredibly credible. You wouldn't believe how credible this witness is. It's unbelievable."

A2D

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Mueller says being set up

www.cbsnews.com...

An alleged scheme to pay women to fabricate claims of sexual assault against special counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to the FBI, the special counsel's office confirmed to CBS News.

"When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation," special counsel spokesman Peter Carr said in a statement to CBS News. The special counsel's office did not go into detail about the allegations or who is behind them.

At the same time, in a Facebook video posted Tuesday, right-wing Newsmax host and lobbyist Jack Burkman claimed a "number of women" allege Mueller perpetrated sexual assault. Burkman claimed the first of the women will "unveil a very bad sexual assault" at a news conference Thursday at noon.

edit on 30-10-2018 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

funny thing about the media; I see multiple stories on Mueller's defense but never saw the original accusations (except on this thread)
edit on 30-10-2018 by ElGoobero because: add quote

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
And again the right wing is here to use, and make jokes about something very serious.

Stay classy folks.

The left lost any chance of class with their treatment of kavanaugh.
Now they can get a taste of their own low brow medicine.

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

www.cbsnews.com...

An alleged scheme to pay women to fabricate claims of sexual assault against special counsel Robert Mueller has been referred to the FBI, the special counsel's office confirmed to CBS News.

"When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the special counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation," special counsel spokesman Peter Carr said in a statement to CBS News. The special counsel's office did not go into detail about the allegations or who is behind them.

At the same time, in a Facebook video posted Tuesday, right-wing Newsmax host and lobbyist Jack Burkman claimed a "number of women" allege Mueller perpetrated sexual assault. Burkman claimed the first of the women will "unveil a very bad sexual assault" at a news conference Thursday at noon.

Just what a serial rapist would say!

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

www.cbsnews.com...

Meh...THAT'S what they ALL say.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

of course you do. what a surprise.

What? You want proof?

All i need is an anonymous letter.

The FBI SIMPLY MUST INVESTIGATE.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

"... that she had worked for Mueller as a paralegal at the Pillsbury, Madison, and Sutro law firm in 1974, but that she “didn’t see” him much. “When I did see him, he was always very polite to me, and was never inappropriate,”..."

the atlantic

So, he would hide from women, and was a peeping tom and would be really nice when cornered?

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: notsure1

The lady that has accused him needs a GoFundMe page ASAP.

link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Jefferton
And again the right wing is here to use, and make jokes about something very serious.

Stay classy folks.

The left lost any chance of class with their treatment of kavanaugh.
Now they can get a taste of their own low brow medicine.

Hi Bluntone,

Its the left here, like all of us...

We just wanted to let you know collectively, all of us, think that if Mueller is proven to have raped anyone he should rot in a jail.....regardless of the statute of limitations.

Lots of love.

The left.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Totally agree.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
For once just look at it from his point of view.

He was horny..
edit on 30-10-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-10-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Agree2Disagree

Is it just me or does anyone else read "very credible" in Trump's voice?

hmmm I wonder if Jack Burkman used to be also know as "John Miller, Publicist for Mr Trump"....?

link   
a reply to: Muninn

That's the thing though. Because Gateway Pundit is the source there's no guarantee such a woman exists. Remember back in 2016 when their "sources" told them that the FBI was about to raid Hillary's campaign office or that the NYPD was prepared to arrest her? I wonder if this is the same "source."

link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: notsure1

The lady that has accused him needs a GoFundMe page ASAP.

STAT.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

For once just look at it from his point of view.

He was horny..

ahhh yes because its funny to make jokes about rape.....

when they are funny and not just driven by political spite anyway they can be funny otherwise no.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join