It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By Very Credible Witness

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rollanotherone

It takes from four to four and a half hours to reach NY from DC by car. I lived in NY for thirty four years and drove to DC plenty of times.
Now I am two and half hours south of DC but still in the neighborhood so please dont try to BS me.
Are you saying he deliberately and willfully drove from DC to NY expressly to rape this woman? Are you crazy or something?

...and you expressed similar skepticism towards Dr. Ford when NOBODY could corroborate HER story?

Why is one woman a liar...but the other one is not?

Is it within you to stay on topic? You are attempting to shift the discussion back to Kavannaugh because you realize you choose the wrong side.

Building strawman arguments when your position is weak is no place for the intelligent.

I realize my angle on this topic makes you uncomfortable...but I'm interested in it...and it is germain to the discussion.
Feel free to slink away from it if it is too much much for you to deal with.

Leftist hipocrisy is delicious to me...and I'm enjoying the meal here immensely...so I'm gonna stick around.

I'm afraid you have found yourself in a bad position because you expressed support for this story early on. Now, that it is apparent that it's a hoax you are attempting to move the goalposts to a more comfortable subject without ever admitting that you were wrong.

What I see are THREE similar accusations (Ford, Swetnick, this woman)...with ZERO corroboration, witnesses or evidence against the accused.

The only difference I see is that the accused are both darlings of different political parties.

Why does me pointing this out threaten you so much?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

The woman is a liar because she was paid to lie. I do not know why she agreed to that.

Do you think Swetnick was also paid to lie?

And what about Dr. Ford? Was she also paid for lying?
She is now officially a millionaire (GoFundMe/Book deals)...but she never produced any evidence or corroboration of her story.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reading some of what they are calling mossad and a fake company " surefire intelligence" website and homepage says this:
surefireintelligence.com...

Got offices all around the world even in the Rothschild center in Tel Aviv and London,..

Sounds legit

Stopping Smear Campaigns Surefire combines human and cyberforensic intelligence in order to identify the source of smear campaigns and stop them dead in their tracks.

What Makes Us Unique

1. Proactive Approach We overcome limited-information sources by bringing a can-do, dynamic approach to the table. We have developed several unique methods, especially in the social engineering field, that allow us to move freely in and to extract valuable information from limited access sources, both in virtual and physical environments.

2. Language and Cultural Experience We have experience operating in more than a dozen countries around the world. We leverage that experience for our clients in order to get the information that they need to complete complex mergers and acquisitions.

3. Database Access We have access to more than 200 financial, commercial, regulatory, legal and technical databases that we use to verify what our client's counter-parties are presenting.

4. Cyber Expertise We use several proprietary tools and methodologies to scan massive amounts of data across the standard internet, as well as the dark web. This capability allows our clients to monitor and interdict problems that start on the internet.

5. Valuable and Vast Networks Our vast and diverse network of commercial and intelligence assets allow us to deliver results for our clients that would otherwise be impossible.

Can search google for ''surefire intelligence'' and will see the fake company accusations like this=

Jacob Wohl, failed "hedge fund manager," appears to have set up a fake company called "Surefire Intelligence." Jacob doesn't seem too bright.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

Except everything on the website is a lie. Its all fake, and a poorly done fake at that. Hell, isn't the number his mothers?
edit on 44pm18fpmThu, 01 Nov 2018 19:22:19 -0500America/ChicagoThu, 01 Nov 2018 19:22:19 -0500 by Wayfarer because: update because Wohl scrubbed that website quick

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Oh yeah that sounds plausible. How embarrassing for anyone who was banking on this.

Less plausible than an accusation where the accuser can't remember where or when her attempted rape occurred...and has zero of her named witnesses backing up her story?

Less plausible then Kavanaugh organizing and participating in gang rape parties of which the accuser continuously attended 10 of them?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... Jacob Wohl & Jack Burkman press conference on the alleged Mueller victim (Right version)
edit on 1-11-2018 by dojozen because: adjusted

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It takes from four to four and a half hours to reach NY from DC by car. I lived in NY for thirty four years and drove to DC plenty of times.
Now I am two and half hours south of DC but still in the neighborhood so please dont try to BS me.
Are you saying he deliberately and willfully drove from DC to NY expressly to rape this woman? Are you crazy or something?

Well, you made the claim. I offered a suggestion. The drive isn't all that far. I've had craps that lasted longer than 4 hours. The Joe Rogan podcast lasts as long as that drive. And no. The only crazy one here is you. As evidenced by every. Single. Post. You make.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Well, you made the claim. I offered a suggestion. The drive isn't all that far. I've had craps that lasted longer than 4 hours. The Joe Rogan podcast lasts as long as that drive. And no. The only crazy one here is you. As evidenced by every. Single. Post. You make.
he was at cyber security conference,.. he claimed he was on/at jury duty, though he was speaker on the cyber security meeting shows he was there, not jury duty,. though subject to debate.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Mueller Smear Pushed by Pro-Trump Activists Falls Apart at Press Conference

Looks like this smear has fallen apart. Trump's desperate grimy supporters concocted this smear job ineptly.

Mueller like Superman is doing his job for the country by exposing the corruption behind Trump.

This failed attempt is a pitiful effort based on lies and desperation.

link

A press conference intended to publicize sexual assault claims against special counsel Robert Mueller collapsed in spectacular fashion on Thursday, after the pro-Trump operatives behind the event failed to demonstrate a grasp of even basic details about their accuser or explain why they had repeatedly lied about their project. Mueller has asked the FBI to investigate the effort from publicity-hungry Washington lobbyist Jack Burkman and pro-Trump Twitter personality Jacob Wohl, which has been dogged by accusations that they offered women money to accuse Mueller of sexual misconduct.

Inept plot to bring down Robert Mueller falls apart Read more on UNIAN: www.unian.info...

www.unian.info...

It looks like this OP should be put in the hoax bin.

The apparent plot to bring down Robert Mueller by bribing women to make false sexual misconduct claims against him appears to have fallen apart, after emails revealed startling details about the conspiracy. On Tuesday, Jennifer Taub, an associate professor at Vermont Law School, made public an email she received earlier this month in which the sender asked to speak to her regarding “past encounters” with Mr Mueller, who is investigating possible election collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, according to The Independent. Read more on UNIAN: www.unian.info...

Excuse me, is in the hoax bin.

GO ATS!
DENY IGNORANCE!
edit on 1-11-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

...and you expressed similar skepticism towards Dr. Ford when NOBODY could corroborate HER story?

Is it within you to stay on topic? You are attempting to shift the discussion back to Kavannaugh because you realize you choose the wrong side.

Building strawman arguments when your position is weak is no place for the intelligent.

I realize my angle on this topic makes you uncomfortable...but I'm interested in it...and it is germain to the discussion.

Leftist hipocrisy is delicious to me...and I'm enjoying the meal here immensely...so I'm gonna stick around.

I'm afraid you have found yourself in a bad position because you expressed support for this story early on. Now, that it is apparent that it's a hoax you are attempting to move the goalposts to a more comfortable subject without ever admitting that you were wrong.

What I see are THREE similar accusations (Ford, Swetnick, this woman)...with ZERO corroboration, witnesses or evidence against the accused.

The only difference I see is that the accused are both darlings of different political parties.

If you admit you’re wrong I will entertain your discussion about Kavannaughs accusers.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Except that she did know when and although she didnt know the address she knew the house interior. That was one of those faux pas that trump is so frequently found to commit. Mocking her and saying she didnt know where or when and then oops here's video of her testimony stating quite clearly what she did remember.
And now here you are erroneously repeating his fact checked error.
This is not the same thing because this is a proven hoax and why are you arguing it. When the next victim comes along and they will I will be saying lets look real closely at this.
When this situation was looked at more closely it did not pass muster. I certainly still believe that these kinds of accusations should be looked at seriously and every effort made to arrive at the truth.
But this is a lie. This lady is the exception because she is falsely claiming something happened to her. And worse she did it for money.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't know, the LEFT doesn't look very good to me in all of this. IN fact, they look nearly insane with their love of power. I do agree, that this Mueller thing is a bunch of bull. I see nothing there literally. What bothers me is that the LEFT went crazy with claims on Kavanaugh,not only coming from FORD, at the 11th hour, but Swetnick and anonymous claims were making their way on the media and being believed for heavens sakes. When Ford couldn't get corroboration and the other claims became more outrageous, NBC sat on stuff that could help Kavanaugh btw, and the Media went to throwing ICE 30 some years ago, and he was questioned about "FARTING" "BARFING" and "DRINKING", as well as silly things like the repeated letter F in a word. Absolutely ridiculous stuff and it showed a sickness on the part of those who wish power more than anything.

Now this claim comes out and instead of reacting like they did in the Kavanaugh case, they just went into full defense mode. Its about power more than anything.
edit on 1-11-2018 by talisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hoax?

But I thought we were supposed to believe the victims even when they have no proofs/evidences/corroborations whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
this not a hoax, they may be trying to pull a hoax on Mueller, though to label the thread as a complete hoax..lol

Did you watch the video? Or just going off of others reports?

False allegations, it may be, though that does not make it a complete hoax.
They did say there was 7 victims, 3 of them determined to be non credible.

So if they are making it up, should they not be in jail?

It may be a smear campaign against Mueller, as how 7 victims would contact them out of the blue, is beyond understanding, unless they were soliciting and trying to find people to make false or true allegations against Mueller.

Not sure what the crime would be ...though they did not arrest them yet, did they? that suggest something more to the picture than meets the eyes....

If you watch the video of it the conference,

Caroline Katz- age 54 from Ny and La . is the one who they claim is the most credible. and they have verified her claims. A prominent person they describe her as, on the fashion industry, no political, not a dem or rep, and think they said, never voted

edit on 2-11-2018 by dojozen because: typo and added more content

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   

If you admit you’re wrong I will entertain your discussion about Kavannaughs accusers.

Admit I'm wrong about what?
I said if THIS is a hoax...then Ford and Swetnick were ALSO a hoax.

ALL three cases are claims which have produced absolutely ZERO evidence or corroboration.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
this not a hoax, they may be trying to pull a hoax on Mueller, though to label the thread as a complete hoax..lol

Did you watch the video? Or just going off of others reports?

False allegations, it may be, though that does not make it a complete hoax.
They did say there was 7 victims, 3 of them determined to be non credible.

So if they are making it up, should they not be in jail?

It may be a smear campaign against Mueller, as how 7 victims would contact them out of the blue, is beyond understanding, unless they were soliciting and trying to find people to make false or true allegations against Mueller.

Not sure what the crime would be ...though they did not arrest them yet, did they? that suggest something more to the picture than meets the eyes....

If you watch the video of it the conference,

Caroline Katz- age 54 from Ny and La . is the one who they claim is the most credible. and they have verified her claims. A prominent person they describe her as, on the fashion industry, no political, not a dem or rep, and think they said, never voted

Did you watch the video???

You, like Wohl and Buckman, can’t even get the woman’s name right.

El oh el.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

that website lol is just posting more of what has been posted already...did you see the part with the Lorraine Parsons, who refused to speak to reporters, that claimed she was contacted by surefire intelligence..

Mr Mueller’s team were made aware of the allegations by several journalists, who received emails by someone calling herself Lorraine Parsons. She claimed she used to work with Mr Mueller at law firm Pillsbury, Madison and Sutro in the 1970s

Read more on UNIAN: www.unian.info...

Is Lorraine Parsons a hoax?

however, Ms Parsons’ identity could not be verified, and she refused to speak to reporters by phone. The law firm, Pillsbury, Madison and Sutro, also said it had no records of her having worked there.

When the Hill Reporter news site rang a phone number the woman had provided, it reported it received a text message back that read, “You’re in over your head…. Drop this”, alongside the home addresses of journalists working there. Read more on UNIAN: www.unian.info...

edit on 2-11-2018 by dojozen because: adjusted

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Admit I'm wrong about what?
I said if THIS is a hoax...then Ford and Swetnick were ALSO a hoax.

ALL three cases are claims which have produced absolutely ZERO evidence or corroboration.

You can see the difference between the Kavanaugh accusers and this dumb Wohl/Buckman charade right?

They’re not apples to apples.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Did you see the video of the conference, did you see the accuser/victim?

That is what, I thought...no comparison possible, is there, yet..

Caroline Katz - Age 54

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
Did you see the video of the conference, did you see the accuser/victim?

That is what, I thought...no comparison possible, is there, yet..

Caroline Katz - Age 54

Caroline Katz isn’t her name 😂😂😂😂

Just stop.

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join