It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By Very Credible Witness

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

It takes from four to four and a half hours to reach NY from DC by car. I lived in NY for thirty four years and drove to DC plenty of times.
Now I am two and half hours south of DC but still in the neighborhood so please dont try to BS me.
Are you saying he deliberately and willfully drove from DC to NY expressly to rape this woman? Are you crazy or something?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So what happened to the press conference? Did I miss it? Ive been here all day. Didnt even go to the grocery store.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Gimmie a break

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It takes from four to four and a half hours to reach NY from DC by car. I lived in NY for thirty four years and drove to DC plenty of times.
Now I am two and half hours south of DC but still in the neighborhood so please dont try to BS me.
Are you saying he deliberately and willfully drove from DC to NY expressly to rape this woman? Are you crazy or something?

...and you expressed similar skepticism towards Dr. Ford when NOBODY could corroborate HER story?

Why is one woman a liar...but the other one is not?

Edit:
Why is one accusation a hoax...but the other is not?
edit on 1-11-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Youtube? Its not broadcast?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh yeah that sounds plausible. How embarrassing for anyone who was banking on this.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Why is one telling the truth and the other was full of it? If your answer isn't the same for both instances then personal beliefs are impacting your decision. At least in one case we had a lot more information than two hacks that are seeking attention.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He wasnt there. This is just another false story you have brought to the boards . Like 99% of your threads.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...and you expressed similar skepticism towards Dr. Ford when NOBODY could corroborate HER story?

Who is the other woman?

Ford made allegations in a letter, and then testified with her recollections.

I just saw two guys and no woman in the press conference.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The woman is a liar because she was paid to lie. I do not know why she agreed to that. I never said I believed Ford I said her claim should be investiated. It wasnt. This is not the same thing at all. This is a hoax.
Mueller must have some serious # on trump that he is so scared he will resort to this.
Trump knows when he looses the house he looses any chance of the report by Mueller being buried.
If I could embed a tune it would be Taps.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Why is one telling the truth and the other was full of it? If your answer isn't the same for both instances then personal beliefs are impacting your decision. At least in one case we had a lot more information than two hacks that are seeking attention.

So you're suggesting Ford had more corroboration and evidence than THIS woman?
At this point, I see exactly the same amount...which is ZERO.

Do you agree?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I don't even know who this woman is, so yes at this time at least the other person had a much more convincing story. Also if this person also decides to come forward at this time this is the only complaint. In the other situation there were multiple stories (Some that were complete BS), but some that were not really investigated.

There is also a great book out by one of Kav's best friends about the massive amounts of booze he and his friends consumed during the period of time the complaint was being referred too.

So YES, without question one holds water much more than the other. Saying it doesn't just shows your partisanship.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: torok67
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Going to someone's room does not give you a free reign to rape.....

Well obviously but she should have politely declined this scumbags advances don't you think?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The woman is a liar because she was paid to lie. I do not know why she agreed to that. I never said I believed Ford I said her claim should be investiated. It wasnt. This is not the same thing at all. This is a hoax.
Mueller must have some serious # on trump that he is so scared he will resort to this.
Trump knows when he looses the house he looses any chance of the report by Mueller being buried.
If I could embed a tune it would be Taps.

Okay.
And do you think Julie Swetnick was a "hoax", as well?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

That was the (BS) story I referred to. NBC news also apparently sat on a story saying that it was BS which I believe is BS.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

So what happened to the press conference? Did I miss it? Ive been here all day. Didnt even go to the grocery store.

They had it but it was a joke. The accuser didn't show up and Jacob Wohl was outed as a lier multiple times.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

That was the (BS) story I referred to. NBC news also apparently sat on a story saying that it was BS which I believe is BS.

SAME amount of corroboration and evidence as Ford and Mueller's accuser.
Why are they ALL not a hoax?

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Is it within you to stay on topic? You are attempting to shift the discussion back to Kavannaugh because you realize you choose the wrong side.

Building strawman arguments when your position is weak is no place for the intelligent.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

Is it within you to stay on topic? You are attempting to shift the discussion back to Kavannaugh because you realize you choose the wrong side.

Building strawman arguments when your position is weak is no place for the intelligent.

I realize my angle on this topic makes you uncomfortable...but I'm interested in it...and it is germain to the discussion.
Feel free to slink away from it if it is too much much for you to deal with.

Leftist hipocrisy is delicious to me...and I'm enjoying the meal here immensely...so I'm gonna stick around.

posted on Nov, 1 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackJackal

I realize my angle on this topic makes you uncomfortable...but I'm interested in it...and it is germain to the discussion.
Feel free to slink away from it if it is too much much for you to deal with.

Leftist hipocrisy is delicious to me...and I'm enjoying the meal here immensely...so I'm gonna stick around.

I'm afraid you have found yourself in a bad position because you expressed support for this story early on. Now, that it is apparent that it's a hoax you are attempting to move the goalposts to a more comfortable subject without ever admitting that you were wrong.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join