It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller Accused of Rape By Very Credible Witness

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Seeing every headline from the MSM to preempt this story,
makes me very curious.

Of course I must admit that if it were not for the crooked
FBI agents who conspired with Crooked HIillary I might not
have such a low opinion of the Crooked News that Conspired
with Crooked H and Crooked FBI.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Something backfired and the single-parti MSM is nervous.

The story wasn't supposed to come out like it has.

The "more they pour" the less they have.

Somebody botched-up the plan.

😆💯😆

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
AND....... its a hoax. Not only that it was an attempted frame job by a right-wing wacko.

LINK

Private investigation firm SureFire Intelligence, the company tied to manufactured smear allegations against Special Counsel Robert Mueller, is an elaborate front and hoax created by a right-wing troll.

The Special Counsel’s office told CNBC that the FBI is now investigating the situation.

“When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” Pete Carr, a spokesperson for the special counsel’s office told the news outlet.

edit on 30-10-2018 by BlackJackal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just a thought: Funny how all the Liberal news sites jumped on the HOAX news so quickly, to discredit The Gateway Pundit article, yet NBC hid exculpatory information that would have cleared Kavanaugh of the gang rape accusation.

Crazy, right?
I don't really remember all the Leftist news sites jumping right on Swetnick and Ford stories trying to prove they were hoaxes.

It's almost as if they have a double standard about rape accusations.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

That is like saying that Crowd Strike is discredited because they
were tied to the DNC and some top people are from Russia.

How about waiting until the woman speaks?

Either that or admit women can lie and men can fake
what they say to attack other men?

Simple right?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: BlackJackal

That is like saying that Crowd Strike is discredited because they
were tied to the DNC and some top people are from Russia.

How about waiting until the woman speaks?

Either that or admit women can lie and men can fake
what they say to attack other men?

Simple right?

I'm hearing there may be up to 5 women coming forward with allegations against Mueller.
Let's hear them out and see if they're credible.
Mueller is entitled to rule of law.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Evidence of the scheme has been in the FBI's hands since last week. Additionally, there is mounting evidence linking Jacob Wohol to the scheme.

This is pretty interesting. During the course of this journalists investigation into the matter she had this correspondence with the woman who is making the rape claims.

We decided to investigate this matter to see who could be behind this apparent hoax. First, we reached out to a phone number that this woman gave us. After calling the number, we promptly received what we viewed as a threatening text message back, which read, “You’re in over your head…. Drop this”. The message included the home addresses of two of our editors, including myself.

Then out of nowhere, we received a phone call from another number originating from the same area code, of a man who claimed to be Mike Wilcox of a company called ‘Surefire Intelligence’. He again threatened us, telling us to “stop communicating with” the woman who had contacted us previously. (Both phone numbers have since been disconnected).

Also, right around the time of the investigation, another right-wing personality started saying he was investigating sexual misconduct by Robert Mueller.

Around the same time as we and other journalists received this questionable email, a Republican lobbyist, radio host and right-wing conspiracy theorist, Jack Burkman (also mentioned in the questionable email), began promoting, via his Facebook page, that he is investigating sexual misconduct and alcohol-related allegations against Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

LINK

Thursday will be interesting if it happens.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Bluntone22

of course you do. what a surprise.

What a surprise you dont.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Also, the original article on which this post is based has been pulled. Go visit it now and this is what you will see:

Earlier today we were given information on accusations against former FBI Director Robert Mueller.

We took the documents down and we are currently investigating these accusations.

There are also very serious allegations against Jacob Wohl.
We are also looking into this.

There is still a press conference scheduled for Thursday at noon in Washington DC.

We plan on attending this press conference and will report an update at that time.

Update: We spoke with Jacob and we are interviewing him tomorrow.
We will post the interview.

UPDATE: We also spoke with Jack Burkman on Tuesday evening.
The press conference is on for Thursday.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I agree, he is entitled to innocent until proven guilty.

Rule of law, not Rule of Mob.

Its just too bad the Lefties in the Media and Deep State
won't apply the law evenly. Beyond that, it is a travesty.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The MSM fake news about fake news is already unraveling 😆

Somebody at headquarters screwed this up bigtime 😆

Almost as good as this ..........

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"We have to believe her..."

Of course the left will deny this, and will do what they did with Keith Ellison, another real abuser whose crimes are buried by the criminal left-wing media, and the corrupt democrat/liberal leaders...

edit on 30-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Why should we?... The left have already branded good men/women, and their family as being already guilty of crimes without any proof for those crimes...

There is Bret Kavanaugh and his family.
There is Gen. Flynn and his family whom Mueller threatened to go after Flynn's son...
There is Paupodapulous (sp) and his wife...
There is Carter Page...

All these people and more were falsely accused, but because of the left these false claims will forever haunt these people and their careers...

Meanwhile, the left/democrats/liberals allow their own kind to commit whatever crimes they want, give them immunity from prosecution, or plead the fifth when it was found they were behind the plot to illegally depose and defame with false claims a President candidate, and a sitting President...

edit on 30-10-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I can not argue a single point you have made, they
are all spot on and I agree. I can only hope that
in the long run the courts will uphold innocent until
proven guilty. Sadly, we know that even the DOJ
has been corrupted, the FBI, and even the FISA
courts. That is why I hope against hope that
at some point justice will prevail. Hopefully
we are not at the point where all is lost yet.

The court of opinion is a different story, and as you
have pointed out, that is the judge of the msm and
the jury of it's blue checked followers on twitter
and approved content on You Tube and Facebook.

Agreed, this includes the corrupt DOJ, FBI, and other
officials who have illegally leaked to the MSM
false stories to betray The President, and the county.

And it sure does seem that nearly all of the cases that actually
reach the courts via DOJ and FBI are ones stacked against
Conservatives who stand to uphold the constitution, left
without much of a voice in the MSM and controlled social media.
The other cases that actually make it to the courts
are fixed, buried, and rigged for the most part.

We are faced with a difficult dilemma.

A moral compass is our only hope.

I have no answer but that my friend.

edit on 30-10-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Cassi3l

I firmly believe mueller should be looked at as innocent until proven guilty

However, how does what you posted prove this is a hoax

Even if a shady republican did pay to try to get a story, how does that discredit this other woman

Because it’s a “trump operative”

Well why wasn’t the fact that Feinstein sent her “operatives” to be lawyers for ford, and sat in that story for months enough to label her story a hoax?

Why was anti trump “operative” Avenatti not enough to label his clients claim a hoax?

Why wasn’t the fact that the dnc sent operatives out to Yale trying to dig a story up on Kavanaugh, found Ramirez, who didn’t remember if Kavanaugh was the perp, until she sat with democrat operatives enough to call that a hoax?

Agree with this 100%

Mueller deserves the presumption of innocence and serious allegations like this deserve to be taken seriously. Without weighing the merits of these specific allegations, it is disturbing how many people are willing to immediately dismiss this woman's allegations simply because of the "trump operative" assertions

My gut tells me this is probably political, but if there are credible allegations they should be investigated

As much as I am disturbed by some, it is also reassuring to see so many conservatives have maintained the same stance we held with Justice Kavanaugh and even President Trump.. that allegations should always be taken seriously and that due process/presumptive innocence/burden of proof is a bulwark of our justice system and inseparable with the legitimacy of the same

We have stayed true to those conservative values and set an example that standards shouldn't waiver just because of politics
edit on 10/30/2018 by JBurns because: Updated post from "Kav" to "Justice Kavanaugh" to reflect proper respect for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Wait, you didn't even get to call them rape apologists yet. Slow down there, have a little fun.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Amazing that you people OK e can turn a rape accusation into partisan bickering....

I know right, I was just speaking to Kavanaugh, and he said the same thing.

That makes no sense....

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Wait, you didn't even get to call them rape apologists yet. Slow down there, have a little fun.

Have fun you say, have fun laughing at rape accusations.... Okay then whatever floats your boat.

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Have fun you say, have fun laughing at rape accusations.... Okay then whatever floats your boat.

Damn, dude, I beg you to seek treatment.

Jesus H. Christ...

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

My gut tells me this is probably political, but if there are credible allegations they should be investigated

It's already been debunked by the 'witness'..
but whatever whets the rabid right's rhetoric i suppose

ETA for late-comers/easily manipulated

The FBI has been asked to investigate whether a hoaxer offered women money to make false allegations of inappropriate behaviour against Robert Mueller, who is investigating Russia’s interference in the 2016 US election.

An email sent to journalists was claimed to be from a woman who worked with Mueller at a law firm in the 1970s.
She was offered $30,000 and other benefits to make false allegations.

Mueller was in fact “always very polite to me, and was never inappropriate”, the email said.
It suggested the man behind the scheme was Jack Burkman – a rightwing talk radio host who has pushed discredited conspiracy theories and claimed to know of similar allegations about Mueller.

Burkman raised money to help pay the legal fees of Rick Gates – Donald Trump’s former deputy campaign chairman, who has pleaded guilty as a result of Mueller’s investigations.
edit on 31-10-2018 by Cassi3l because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join