It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Migrant Exodus a Subterfuge Plan For A Military Invasion From China?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would like to explain that China right now is not our friend at all in fact they have ditched our bullion even and a fast approaching market issue with our fiat is dwindling with them.

So why can't we fathom a fool proof subterfuge plan for United States Pentagon to be fooled considering we owe China.
Their an Industrial and Economic Super Power.

Do we really think they would invade in plain daylight, no and you will not see their ships or planes coming at you too.

There very advanced by now actually. Did anyone see the news article about particle beam guns?

www.livescience.com...

So why don't we think they could have a better way to invade?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

You know how stupid we are to them. They have a totally different internet and communication system too.

In fact their here already.

www.bloomberg.com...

Are we not sure this is the start of WW3

I would say expect LTA AIRCRAFT CARRIERS....next.

Is this a year off or now because look at those date stamps and MILITARY is always 20 years ahead experimentally.

We only get the commercial realization of household items at that point.

I COMPLETELY hope I'm wrong and maybe I am.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

Yeah the Chinese... That's who are behind it. Which state is in the middle East that would benefit from all the Muslims leaving? Which state is always grabbing more land over there, only to be held back by those pesky Arabs that already live there?

That state is behind it.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Chinese invasion already started ages ago. The invasion of cheap goods, cheap labor, widespread electronic espionage and debt. US debt to China is already over $1 trillion

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
maybe the BIS, China are silent partners in this covert attack.... after all - just ask yourself why the China Navy massing around the area Carribbean Waters off Velenzuala

BTW

there's reports of SA/CA terror groups hidden in the caravan tactic which are in conflict with "Marine-Militia" units supposedly along the northern Mexico border

see this news:

www.youtube.com...
i won't watch 31:++ minutes of broken up video of a training exercise/alert by some weekend troops----claiming its USA vs ISIS/MS13 terrorists in a TX-Mex conflict at border

ETA: THIS IS A 51:48 AUDIO on YT, which addresses China in part...as both Russia & China are prepping their people for a nuke conflagaration with USA...possibly After the year-or-so migration invasion of upwards 130 million from Central & South America:

here it is: www.youtube.com...

is from dave hodges of commonsense show platform/channel on YT... good listen if you care to invest an hour of time...
edit on th31154092234930592018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on th31154092239630592018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

No.

But it is convenient access for drug cartel products ( drugs,human trafficking,Gunz), and middle eastern terrorists.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Umm...

That navy is one hospital ship.

How are the Chinese going to "invade"? Last I heard, they lacked anything like the where withal to do anything of the sort. They are not a military superpower with global reach--at least not yet.

...not to mention the very pertinent question of why would they invade? What's in it for them, other than a catastrophic war that they have absolutely no surety of winning?

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

Yeah the Chinese... That's who are behind it. Which state is in the middle East that would benefit from all the Muslims leaving? Which state is always grabbing more land over there, only to be held back by those pesky Arabs that already live there?

That state is behind it.

Bullsh!t. America are retreating from the middle east. The OP is on point.

China have gone south of the ME into Africa.

War games are being played.

No doubt...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
These little waves of migrant invasions, coupled with very vocal leftists delusions and lies on the media, on a consistent basis, are all part of the racist, genocidal Kalergi plan.

Does anyone see low-iq morons in Asia, Africa or the Middles East calling for population replacement in their own countries? See them autistically screeching that their cultures are ‘bad’ and that they need ‘diversity’?

No?

Because the Kalergi plan is for ‘western’ societies. Funny how racism and genocide is openly supported by those who ‘claim’ to be against racism and genocide.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I would strongly encourage you to make a compelling thread on that topic.

Please... for the love of ATS.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

They don't even need to use their military!

Since there's no provision for the closing of the US borders to incoming traffic, all the Chinese is to ship over a few million a year to Mexico with a map to the US border.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

They are not a military superpower with global reach--at least not yet. 

Exactly what I think. China are expanding their reach and in the mean time building up their military.

Pretty much what NATO has done over the decades. This is one of the major reasons that all this leftist Bullsh!t has been pissing me off so much over the last few years.

We don't live in heaven, we live on Earth.🌎

It's a big f#cking hostile rock with a f#ckload of hostile waters and a f#ckload of hostile human beings.

Just because we don't have bad intentions, doesn't mean others don't...
edit on 30-10-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed words

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

the full implementation of their strategy has not yet been played out

the BIS & China... along with the Soros open-borders org & Move-On.org & others are funding the migration invasion disguised as people centered caravans-for-freedom

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Yes , yes it is.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

OK - explain HOW the migrants will facilitate a " chinese military invasion " ???

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Who knows what China wants to do? I don't believe they are as unified as they would have you think. Once people get money, they start to do what they want.

It's more, "What are they capable of?" I don't believe they are more advanced than us. Basically, they acquired all the technology they have by stealing it from the US. I saw a picture of their latest fighter plane; it looked exactly like a US plane.

Alex Jones talked about the Chinese a lot before he was banned everywhere. Really, they are more into stealing trade secrets than US migration or anything else.

Here is a more current segment about the caravan:

LOU DOBBS: Soros-Occupied State Department Funding Refugee Invasion Caravan
11:36 (you can skip the 2 minute sales pitch at the end)

For more on this: Border Caravan? Call it the George Soros Express (referenced in the video)

I'm not trying to promote these ideas so please do not expect me to argue and defend them. Informational only.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

it's a secret that China transplanted the brains of 1000s of soldiers into natives for this invasion....

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It is a planned event by the U.N./globalists to invade America.a reply to: LostGods

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Must admit, I'm curious to read that as well.

China does not have the sealift capable of doing anything of the sort.

Not to mention the plain fact that it's a casus belli. They took the US, and its allies on once upon a time on their, essentially, homefield, and at best, got a tie. Now they're going to take on, arguable, the most powerful military, with the longest reach?

Not seeing it.

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I think you got the idea from my thread, but thanks for expanding on it.
Actually if people would stop eating at chinese restaurants that dope up their food with MSG and make people confused, well, you'll see you are spot on. Wonder why there are chinese restaurants now in almost every little countryside city.
That is your invasion right there.
I happened to eat at that chinese restaurant in Moline , Ill and I had to put the food in a take out, my friends dog would't even want to smell it. True story. Bring some chinese food home, take the onions out and see how your dog reacts.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join