It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS all Trump site.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: tovenar
So basically, OP is complaining about other people's free speech, and the popularity of their views?

Free marketplace of ideas. The good ones rise to the top. There they eventually curdle, and are replaced by the next swing of the pendulum of public opinion.

I didn't vote for trump. I think he has an extremely ugly personality, and is not someone I would willingly be around. But he is the kind of leader the USA needs. He's like an enema for American bureaucracy. Turns out some other nations around the globe have gotten stoved up enough that they realize they need enemas, too.

I don't like trump, but I appreciate his disrupting and deconstructing the liberal elite's machinery of control.

The irony of leftist Bernie promising free college to all the upper-class white students was pretty much the apogee of liberal aspiration. Trump has moved us along from that

The reason I interject on some of your American political banter threads is because of opinions thrown out there without any backup to support it being true, such as the last sentence above, should be challenged and corrected IMO. Isn't this all of our responsibilities? To check facts first; deny ignorance? This is totally lacking here on ATS' political threads.

My country, along with many others around the world, give free college to all low-income students...key word: low-income.

The Sanders plan would require public colleges and universities to meet 100% of the financial needs of the lowest-income students. Low-income students would be able to use federal, state and college financial aid to cover room and board, books and living expenses. And Sanders would more than triple the federal work study program to build valuable career experience that will help them after they graduate.

berniesanders.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Kind of makes me miss the good old days with everyone attacking Bush. I guess the nature of the site will always lean towards conspiracies. And as we all know Trump tries to use them whenever he can.

posted on Nov, 2 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

funny how we ALL at least hated bush , I loved those bush bashing threads
he made it so easy , I never thought you could get dumber as a president but I was wrong !

it was perfect, BUSH bashing , and 9/11 conspiracy and then every other conspiracy was suddenly back in focus , 9/11 really threw the doors of perception open to others who had no interest and those with a general interest suddenly fell into the rabbit hole and became initiated into the world of conspiracy.

was a good time for ATS !

Funny how the american government OK'd it legally to use propaganda on their citizens, Trump calls everything fake news that doesnt align with his agenda or policies , yet its totally ok to lie to the public to align people ideologically with fake news generated by the system!

<< 5  6  7   >>

join